Author Topic: Devon Peterson.  (Read 22546 times)

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Devon Peterson.
« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2010, 03:17:23 PM »
they knew all along about the kid but were asked to keep it quiet.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 30, 2010, 03:58:00 PM »
they knew all along about the kid but were asked to keep it quiet.

lol

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 30, 2010, 05:08:31 PM »
Whole bunch of congratulatory shirt-tucks commending DPete's hard work in completing an online class through Cloud County to get eligible.  They are blown away by his work ethic.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 30, 2010, 05:14:39 PM »
Whole bunch of congratulatory shirt-tucks commending DPete's hard work in completing an online class through Cloud County to get eligible.  They are blown away by his work ethic.

Bet those online juco courses are toughies.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 30, 2010, 09:45:41 PM »
gopowercat.com has a story on Devon!! COOOOOOOL!!!

Fitz should take you to so long.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 30, 2010, 11:19:49 PM »

Offline wabashcannonball

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2010, 04:43:43 AM »

Haha, I know from experience...he should be on the team this winter if he isn't lying (he seems honest). 

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2010, 02:51:51 PM »

Haha, I know from experience...he should be on the team this winter if he isn't lying (he seems honest). 

So, he won't be eligible until the winter?  How much more eligibility does this kid even have?  Only 2 more years, right?  Or, 1.5 if he doesn't qualify for the fall semester, right?

Offline wabashcannonball

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2010, 10:05:10 PM »

So, he won't be eligible until the winter?  How much more eligibility does this kid even have?  Only 2 more years, right?  Or, 1.5 if he doesn't qualify for the fall semester, right?

I mean this fall. I don't know anymore than you do.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #134 on: August 01, 2010, 10:42:59 AM »

such a dork

Offline CrushNasty

• Katpak'r
  • Future Shooter Jones W.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2010, 07:11:33 PM »
DPete posted new video:

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2010, 08:30:54 PM »
broXcore, give me your best goEMAW growl.

lol

koppe was on here and we made fun of him so much he ran back to GPC with his tail between his old man legs.  You don't seem like as big of a fracking pussy though so you should do fine.

The funny thing is your a Mod and you know I read these boards pretty much everyday. Tail between my legs, you can do better than that.
Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 06, 2010, 08:59:23 PM »

lol

koppe was on here and we made fun of him so much he ran back to GPC with his tail between his old man legs.  You don't seem like as big of a fracking pussy though so you should do fine.

The funny thing is your a Mod and you know I read these boards pretty much everyday. Tail between my legs, you can do better than that.

hey bitch do you really think anyone over here is tracking your movements?  No one gives a flying eff about you, why would they check when you have read the board?  Nice screen name by the way, saw you sucking the aggieville creepsters male genitals on the wabash the other day.  Your need to be liked is pathetic, no one here gives a flying eff.  Go back to the old tards who think you and your eff buddy bate are funny.

die $!#*

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #138 on: August 06, 2010, 10:28:39 PM »

lol

hey bitch do you really think anyone over here is tracking your movements?  No one gives a flying shazbot! about you, why would they check when you have read the board?  Nice screen name by the way, saw you sucking the aggieville creepsters male genitals on the wabash the other day.  Your need to be liked is pathetic, no one here gives a flying shazbot!.  Go back to the old tards who think you and your shazbot! buddy bate are funny.

die $!#*

Im confused are you saying you dont want to be friends??? Sorry for not hating Fitz , guy has always been alright to me. The main thing I took away from your post is that you want me to post over here more. I got it.

Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 06, 2010, 11:20:18 PM »

lol

hey bitch do you really think anyone over here is tracking your movements?  No one gives a flying shazbot! about you, why would they check when you have read the board?  Nice screen name by the way, saw you sucking the aggieville creepsters male genitals on the wabash the other day.  Your need to be liked is pathetic, no one here gives a flying shazbot!.  Go back to the old tards who think you and your shazbot! buddy bate are funny.

die $!#*

Im confused are you saying you dont want to be friends??? Sorry for not hating Fitz , guy has always been alright to me. The main thing I took away from your post is that you want me to post over here more. I got it.

What would you say you bring to messge boarding outside of royals minor league talk, posting pics of random girls in skimpy cloths (very Fitz-like), and getting in fights with some old, drunk dentist?

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #140 on: August 06, 2010, 11:27:10 PM »

lol

koppe was on here and we made fun of him so much he ran back to GPC with his tail between his old man legs.  You don't seem like as big of a fracking pussy though so you should do fine.

hey bitch do you really think anyone over here is tracking your movements?  No one gives a flying shazbot! about you, why would they check when you have read the board?  Nice screen name by the way, saw you sucking the aggieville creepsters male genitals on the wabash the other day.  Your need to be liked is pathetic, no one here gives a flying shazbot!.  Go back to the old tards who think you and your shazbot! buddy bate are funny.

die $!#*

What would you say you bring to messge boarding outside of royals minor league talk, posting pics of random girls in skimpy cloths (very Fitz-like), and getting in fights with some old, drunk dentist?

Im not stupid enough to think  there is any answer to this that ends well for me.
Why dont you tell me what you bring to mesageboarding to give me an idea...

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2010, 11:35:32 PM »
Correct.

Question 2:  Do you think Fitz is creepy/real creepy?

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #142 on: August 06, 2010, 11:38:58 PM »
Correct.

Never really thought about it, dont know the guy well enough to say.

The twitter pic incident was really strange/creepy though.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 06, 2010, 11:43:04 PM »
Correct.

Never really thought about it, dont know the guy well enough to say.

The twitter pic incident was really strange/creepy though.

Yeah, we were rolling at work about that, all of us guys (and gals).