Author Topic: Jonathan Beasley  (Read 6422 times)

Offline ScubaSteve

• Fan
    • View Profile
Jonathan Beasley
« on: July 19, 2010, 02:04:23 PM »
Did anyone see the "Jonathan Beasley is worthless!!!"  post before they wiped it clean from the Wabash?  He/She/It chose the wrong forum to post.  Probably would have been legendary over here.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Jonathan Beasley
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 02:06:10 PM »
ANOTHER STEVE!!  :runaway:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 02:23:12 PM »
ANOTHER STEVE!!  :runaway:

scubasteve has been around for a long time.  I actually met him at KUPAK and was told I met him at VegasPAK but JMart was just confused. 

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 02:27:52 PM »
Did anyone see the "Jonathan Beasley is worthless!!!"  post before they wiped it clean from the Wabash?  He/She/It chose the wrong forum to post.  Probably would have been legendary over here.

I tried to piece together what had happened...apparently a jilted lover?  I pray to god that someone contacts her and lets her know that her mission can still be accomplished.  :pray:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 02:31:00 PM »
Here is the second post of that person...the first one was titled "Johnathan Beasley is worthless" and was deleted.

PowercatLB
New walk-on to the team
Post #2
MyFanPage
Add Buddy   
Re: LOL, That angry ex-gf/Wife post that was just taken down was awesome   Reply
That may be all he is, Wildcat Football Hero. Sad when a guy has to leave a D2 college as a specialty coach to come back and be nothing but a grad asst cause nobody knows who you are anywhere but manhattan!
And no I'm not the crazy ex!
Careful who your heros are...

I'd kill a drifter for a PM function on Rivals right about now...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 02:42:43 PM »
DOESN'T EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT goEMAW!?  :dunno:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 02:51:03 PM »
DOESN'T EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT goEMAW!?  :dunno:

We need a bus.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 02:54:12 PM »

What did it say, Taxcat?  Tell us!

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline ScubaSteve

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 03:37:23 PM »

What did it say, Taxcat?  Tell us!

I have no idea.  That's why I'm asking.  It's ScubaSteve, btw.  Sheesh.  I can be who I want... dammit.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 04:07:24 PM »
If we ever want anything resembling DOD, we need good, hot headed coaches with knocked up girlfriends, cocaine issues and angry neighbors.  Who are willing to tell recruits anything they want to hear, and willing to embark on days long cocaine fueled recruiting odyssey's that literally have them camped out in their cars in front of schools, houses, apartments . . . accosting stud recruits with wild eyed cocaine and energy drink fueled gibberish, unrelenting until the kid has no other choice but to say yes . . . whatever it takes, and then some.

This does not qualify.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 04:31:35 PM »
If we ever want anything resembling DOD, we need good, hot headed coaches with knocked up girlfriends, cocaine issues and angry neighbors.  Who are willing to tell recruits anything they want to hear, and willing to embark on days long cocaine fueled recruiting odyssey's that literally have them camped out in their cars in front of schools, houses, apartments . . . accosting stud recruits with wild eyed cocaine and energy drink fueled gibberish, unrelenting until the kid has no other choice but to say yes . . . whatever it takes, and then some.

This does not qualify.

You gotta throw some $$ to recruits in there and I am totally in agreement.  Also, some girls.

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 07:15:21 PM »

This does not qualify.

I think I see a pattern, does dax know what Brent did?  :peek:
I'm purple down

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 08:05:48 PM »
what happened?

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2010, 08:32:36 PM »

This does not qualify.

You gotta throw some $$ to recruits in there and I am totally in agreement.  Also, some girls.

Yeah, parties with strippers in a pasture passing around benjamins. Like the good ole days.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2010, 08:48:52 PM »

This does not qualify.

Yeah, parties with strippers in a pasture passing around benjamins. Like the good ole days.

That's not too much to ask for.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 06:26:19 PM »

Had a class with a rather attractive girl, and she said a coach approached her about 'partying' with some football recruits.  She didn't because she was one of those weird girls that was already married in college.

Totally hated that about her.  Her husband, if he had one shred of EMAW in him, would have allowed it.

Offline HugeUpside

• Combo-Fan
  • 100% natural
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2010, 02:52:18 AM »

:nostalgic:
Avoid Dlew12, TylerHughes and Ging anytime bananas are within arms reach.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2010, 09:40:06 AM »

Had a class with a rather attractive girl, and she said a coach approached her about 'partying' with some football recruits.  She didn't because she was one of those weird girls that was already married in college.

Totally hated that about her.  Her husband, if he had one shred of EMAW in him, would have allowed it.

Kirby Hocutt tried to recruit this girl I was dating back in the day.  She denied him and I propmptly dumped her and nailed her roommate.  No one can say I don't do my part.   :lynchmob:

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2022, 09:58:08 AM »

And asked for video of the breeding of future Cats f'baller. Missed opportunity all around.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2022, 09:19:27 AM »
#48 seems low for him IMO

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2022, 09:32:24 AM »
Loved me some Jonathan Beasley. Winner. Gamer. Humanitarian.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2022, 09:41:33 AM »
Winters, I am also a big El Beaz fan.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2022, 12:49:06 PM »
Beas was one of my favorite QBs.  I went to College Station to see him play aTm in 2000.  We lost but was a great time.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.