Author Topic: Bill Walker: Stud  (Read 11629 times)

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Bill Walker: Stud
« on: July 17, 2010, 12:11:40 PM »
Vegas SL Day Eight: Studs and Duds
http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=16841
Studs:
[...]
Bill Walker – 19 points, four rebounds and five assists
With his new teammate Amar'e Stoudemire in attendance Bill Walker put on a show. He's always been known for his incredible athleticism but today he did it all, making plays for others, defending well, rebounding the basketball and making a handful of shots from beyond the arc. In Mike D'Antoni's offense the more things you can do the better, so the added versatility Walker is displaying will go a long way in earning him playing time next year.

Recap: SummerKnicks 92, SummerPistons 80
http://www.postingandtoasting.com/2010/7/16/1573771/recap-summerknicks-92
Bill Walker had perhaps his best game thus far in Summer League, attacking from the get-go with a soaring baseline dunk to open the game. Walker had his lapses, including a few forced threes (3-7 for the game) and some missed defensive assignments, but was generally much more active and effective than in previous outings. Perhaps the best number on Bully's line is the 5 assists he put up. Once Walker dribbled into the paint, he didn't force shots or fish for contact as much as he did in earlier games. Instead, Bill waited until the defense collapsed, then found a cutter (often Landry Fields or Jerome Jordan) sneaking toward the rim on the baseline.

[...]

- The courtside seats here look like chairs, but they're all connected, so it's really one big bench. This fact came to light when Bill Walker dove into the crowd for a loose ball and took out every single chair and every fan sitting in a chair in one fell swoop.

- Walker also made a bit of a commotion when he dunked on DaJuan Summers, then proceeded to hang on the rim and teabag Summers for a little longer than was necessary. DaJuan was understandably displeased, and I was a little surprised they didn't get to shovin'. Had a fight broken out, I would've jumped the press table and started throwing haymakers.

:love:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Bill Walker: Stud
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 12:34:58 PM »
I mean you just cannot get more EMAW than that.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 12:55:34 PM »
- The courtside seats here look like chairs, but they're all connected, so it's really one big bench. This fact came to light when Bill Walker dove into the crowd for a loose ball and took out every single chair and every fan sitting in a chair in one fell swoop.

- Walker also made a bit of a commotion when he dunked on DaJuan Summers, then proceeded to hang on the rim and teabag Summers for a little longer than was necessary. DaJuan was understandably displeased, and I was a little surprised they didn't get to shovin'. Had a fight broken out, I would've jumped the press table and started throwing haymakers.
Thats are Bill.

Would love to see the video of this

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 12:58:54 PM »

Thats are Bill.

Would love to see the video of this
I made a request, there response is below
Hour team is working on it.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 03:15:20 PM »

HA!

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 03:40:15 PM »
Wish it was the minute team -- we'd be watching it by now.

Offline ksu1100

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 08:47:56 PM »
Yea, i saw it.  he could of just dropped from his two handed dunk, but decided to swing around on one hand to tea bag the guys shoulder. the guy just stared at bill at bill like WTF??

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2010, 08:59:32 PM »

HA!

I liked that as well.  

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 09:41:40 PM »
Vegas SL Day Eight: Studs and Duds
http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=16841
Studs:
[...]
Bill Walker – 19 points, four rebounds and five assists
With his new teammate Amar'e Stoudemire in attendance Bill Walker put on a show. He's always been known for his incredible athleticism but today he did it all, making plays for others, defending well, rebounding the basketball and making a handful of shots from beyond the arc. In Mike D'Antoni's offense the more things you can do the better, so the added versatility Walker is displaying will go a long way in earning him playing time next year.

Recap: SummerKnicks 92, SummerPistons 80
http://www.postingandtoasting.com/2010/7/16/1573771/recap-summerknicks-92
Bill Walker had perhaps his best game thus far in Summer League, attacking from the get-go with a soaring baseline dunk to open the game. Walker had his lapses, including a few forced threes (3-7 for the game) and some missed defensive assignments, but was generally much more active and effective than in previous outings. Perhaps the best number on Bully's line is the 5 assists he put up. Once Walker dribbled into the paint, he didn't force shots or fish for contact as much as he did in earlier games. Instead, Bill waited until the defense collapsed, then found a cutter (often Landry Fields or Jerome Jordan) sneaking toward the rim on the baseline.

[...]

:love:

Apparently Bully Walker was abusing dudes on the court. I hope he was taking their lunch money and calling them names.  :kstatriot:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 07:14:39 PM »
WINNER: New York Knicks

The Knicks didn’t have a first-round pick in this year’s draft, but did display three second-rounders in Vegas who might be able to make an impact as reserves: forward Landry Fields(notes), sharpshooter Andy Rautins(notes) and 7-foot center Jerome Jordan(notes). Swingman Bill Walker(notes), just 22 years old, also showed promise that he might be ready to become a rotation player.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=mc-summerleague071810

:bball:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline brm7070

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 12:37:19 PM »
WINNER: New York Knicks

The Knicks didn’t have a first-round pick in this year’s draft, but did display three second-rounders in Vegas who might be able to make an impact as reserves: forward Landry Fields(notes), sharpshooter Andy Rautins(notes) and 7-foot center Jerome Jordan(notes). Swingman Bill Walker(notes), just 22 years old, also showed promise that he might be ready to become a rotation player.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=mc-summerleague071810

From the same article:

LOSER: Former Jayhawks

The University of Kansas had two lottery picks in center Cole Aldrich(notes) and Xavier Henry(notes), but neither played in summer league. Aldrich didn’t play for the Oklahoma City Thunder because league rules prevented his trade from New Orleans from being finalized until July 8 – too late for him to jump onto the Thunder’s entry in Orlando.

Henry didn’t play for the Memphis Grizzlies in Las Vegas because his rookie contract had yet to be finalized.

I don't think that they should lump ALL former jayhawks together, should they?

Offline Cackle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2012, 08:42:45 PM »
Bill making it rain tonight  :love: :bball:
:bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2012, 08:43:43 PM »
I would love for Bill to score 20 more. I still hope he loses tonight, though.  :bwpopcorn:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Underdog Wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2012, 08:45:15 PM »
Just like A&M in '08 :eye:

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2012, 08:46:36 PM »
I would love for Bill to score 20 more. I still hope he loses tonight, though.  :bwpopcorn:

shut up you loser.  I hope the heat lose by a 100 and bill walker punches dwade in the face.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2012, 08:48:14 PM »

shut up you loser.  I hope the heat lose by a 100 and bill walker punches dwade in the face.
HOW rough ridin' DARE YOU.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2012, 11:01:24 PM »
7 of 10 from 3   :fistpump:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2015, 02:53:08 PM »
10 day with the Heat for Henry
:adios:

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2015, 03:03:17 PM »
Good for him. I hope that he dunks on bitches.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2015, 03:05:01 PM »
Bosh gonna get Wally Pipp'd.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2015, 03:09:05 PM »
Bringing him on to lock down LeBron in the playoffs
:adios:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2015, 03:25:01 PM »
Oh man, now if they get Beaz!!!!!

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2015, 04:16:41 PM »
God I can't wait for he and beaz, knees.

#TheWesIsTheFuture

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2015, 09:21:36 PM »
4-5, 11pts  :eye: