Author Topic: The cumbersome/easy paradigm . . .  (Read 1285 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The cumbersome/easy paradigm . . .
« on: July 09, 2010, 07:19:20 AM »
As I continue to observe the party of blame (the buck never stops here) . . .  as it relates to the ongoing oil disaster in the gulf I can't help but laugh at their logic.

When they're responsible for something . . . why it's an extremely cumbersome, complicated process . . . particularly legislation and oversight, you just wouldn't understand how difficult and hard it is.   When they're not in charge . . . it's easy, why wasn't it done already.

So let's take a look at the latest "logic".   Apparently everyone knew that the Mineral Office was nothing but a bunch of shills for Bush/Cheney/Big Oil (and they were and they should be prosecuted for that).   What's not being said is that for the past 4.5 years the Democrats have controlled every congressional oversight mechanism there is . . . where were they??  WTF were those folks up to??   I mean everybody knew that the Mineral Office was corrupt and frankly dangerous . . . right??   

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: The cumbersome/easy paradigm . . .
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 09:28:53 AM »
Obama installed his MMS chief more than a year ago, and she was given orders to purge all Bush/Cheney moles/shills.

Bush/Cheney were able to plan and execute 9/11 in less than 9 months and get away with it. How incompetent does that make Obama look?

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The cumbersome/easy paradigm . . .
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 01:26:49 PM »
Governmental failure is a desirable outcome for lefties, government success is, for them, at best irrelevant.