Author Topic: may OK_Cat rot in hell  (Read 15035 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: may OK_Cat rot in hell
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2012, 04:15:00 PM »
i don't understand why it's okay to make fun of people dying that you don't know, but not if it's someone you do know.  I try to be kind in both situations.  Hypocrisy on this point make you look like a jerk (to put it somewhat mildly).

if you don't understand the difference between someone you know dying and someone you don't know dying, you're probably the stupidest Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) alive.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2012, 04:19:02 PM »
threads like this one are why i'm a little concerned about making appearances at fattyfest 2013.  some lunatic will have their revenge.  :embarrassed:

Don't be a pussy.  There's been a guy walking around all the giant paks in a Dylan Meier jersey and OK_Cat nametag for a few years now, and nobody does crap. 

Wait, nevermind.  The lunatic you're talking about is your wife when she finds out you hung out with your friends for a little bit instead of completing your list of chores.

my list is done, sir.  and it's only wednesday.   :emawkid:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2012, 04:23:31 PM »
You can't place limits on joke material.  Something is always off-limits to someone.  Just don't find it funny.  There's no such thing as something you can't joke about imo.  There are a eff ton of things I personally don't find funny, but I don't spend a second of my time trying to keep other people from making fun of said things. 

Hmmm... OK, FattyFest 2013 is back on.

Is it 10K spoons ironic that FattyFest 2013 might feature a roast with a shitload of freedom of speech?

A little too ironic...and, yeah, I really do think..., but life has a funny, funny way of helping you out...helping you out, Trim.   :cheers:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2012, 04:25:09 PM »
OMG, Trim, ftw.  :lol: Ok_Cat, why is your wife so mean to you?  :dunno:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2012, 04:33:57 PM »

one of earth's greatest mysteries.  You probably are on the right track with the "afraid to commit" thing, Fanning.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2012, 04:40:56 PM »

one of earth's greatest mysteries.  You probably are on the right track with the "afraid to commit" thing, Fanning.
Yeah, for sure. I just listen to everyone's miserable stories and usually dump the girl I'm talking to right after that. Biggest fear is to have a life full of imprisonment. T's & P's, friend.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2012, 09:17:08 PM »
i don't understand why it's okay to make fun of people dying that you don't know, but not if it's someone you do know.  I try to be kind in both situations.  Hypocrisy on this point make you look like a jerk (to put it somewhat mildly).

if you don't understand the difference between someone you know dying and someone you don't know dying, you're probably the stupidest respect alive.

Tell you what, I'll give you enough credit to assume you understand the difference between what I wrote and what you wrote, and assume you're just trying to score easy points for some reason.   :dunno:
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2012, 09:32:20 PM »

Yeah, for sure. I just listen to everyone's miserable stories and usually dump the girl I'm talking to right after that. Biggest fear is to have a life full of imprisonment. T's & P's, friend.

Yeah if you're too much of a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to have a good marriage then you probably shouldn't get married.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2012, 03:08:32 PM »
Professor Justice to the rescue!!!!
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2012, 03:11:26 PM »
hey professor justice, i'm pretty proud of this thread.  thanks!