Author Topic: "playaction fake..carson coffman..."  (Read 2354 times)

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"playaction fake..carson coffman..."
« on: June 28, 2010, 09:49:37 PM »
Sacked again!"

Can't even stomach to do these.   :cry:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

The42Yardstick

Re: "playaction fake..carson coffman..."
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 09:53:20 PM »
my soul dies a little bit every time you're forced to do this

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 09:53:48 PM »
"Pump fake by coffman and he finds Thomas in the flats. Thomas spins off one takes a step back and ooooo......that doesnt look good wyatt. As Thomas was going down he appeared to get his foot stuck in the turf."

"You hate to see such a great kid in that much pain down there Stan. The stadium is silent as wildcat nation holds their breath."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 09:55:42 PM »
"Pump fake by coffman and he finds Thomas in the flats. Thomas spins off one takes a step back and ooooo......that doesnt look good wyatt. As Thomas was going down he appeared to get his foot stuck in the turf."

"You hate to see such a great kid in that much pain down there Stan. The stadium is silent as wildcat nation holds their breath."

"and Keithen Valentine sprints to the huddle"

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 09:57:22 PM »
U do no this kid's hi-skool was undefeated his jr & sr yrs.  Plus they beat Premadona's team twice. 
He comes from a family of pros... just maybe he does have talent.   THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!! :gocho:  He may surprise.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 09:58:39 PM »
U do no this kid's hi-skool was undefeated his jr & sr yrs.  Plus they beat Premadona's team twice. 
He comes from a family of pros... just maybe he does have talent.   THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!! :gocho:  He may surprise.

love it. thanks for the optimistic words, "daddy"

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 10:01:06 PM »

love it. thanks for the optimistic words, "daddy"

About time some one jumps on here with some positive words.

(but leave Freems alone, he is handsome.  Handsome people should be above criticism)

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 10:07:33 PM »

I'm curious;  When they interviewed you during the spring FSN special a couple of years ago, did you really think prince was heading in the "right direction"
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 10:20:00 PM »

I'm curious;  When they interviewed you during the spring FSN special a couple of years ago, did you really think prince was heading in the "right direction"

U can only hope for the best; but odds are "it's pretty hard to make a diamond out of a old chunk of coal" :dunno:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 11:23:11 PM »

U can only hope for the best; but odds are "it's pretty hard to make a diamond out of a old chunk of coal" :dunno:

Carson is 4-0 in spring games.... :barf:
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline theswo

• Combo-Fan
  • Keep shooting, Gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2010, 12:49:39 AM »

On the bright side, if D-Train were to get hurt then I would be able to just give up all hope for this season and any and every win would be unexpected and therefore would be cause for  :cheers:

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2010, 03:12:17 PM »

:opcat:

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2010, 03:25:07 PM »
Sacked again!"

Can't even stomach to do these.   :cry:
fatty are o-line is pretty good.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2010, 03:32:26 PM »