Author Topic: Bleacher Report - Who will gain ground on TX and OU?  (Read 1126 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Bleacher Report - Who will gain ground on TX and OU?
« on: June 29, 2010, 11:21:00 AM »
Way to go, Kansas State. You won a few good games last season, you got your coach back (in a different pair of pants, thankfully), and you seem poised to be a quality opponent in 2010 as well.

The reason you're on the bottom? Partially, the recruiting. It looks okay now, but it fell apart for Snyder the last time he was here.

Oh yeah, there's that too. LHC Bill Snyder won't last forever, and if Clint Bowen is in Manhattan taking interviews for a coordinator position, apparently Kansas State hasn't learned their lesson.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: Bleacher Report - Who will gain ground on TX and OU?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 11:24:54 AM »
Spot on.

Was that written by Jesus Christ himself?  'Cause that isn't simply truth telling, it's prophetic. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 11:28:07 AM »
Spot on.

Was that written by Jesus Christ himself?  'Cause that isn't simply truth telling, it's prophetic. 

I don't understand why we have to "learn our lesson".  All we need to do is get a little better each day.  Seriously, where can we go wrong with that?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 11:32:58 AM »
Same guy has KU as the 5th most likely to actually do something.  He is admittedly bias though.

Not to dump the entire remaining Big 12 North up here, but I have to face it. My favorite team in the whole wide world has a long way to go.

Recruiting will never be special at Kansas, but being surrounded by several good football states never hurts.

The Jayhawks are on the right path. Picking up a new coach who wants to develop consistency, in games and overall, is a great first step. Still, the most consistent teams in a conference are either consistently on top...or the bottom.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/412448-can-any-foe-break-oklahoma-texas-stranglehold-in-new-10-team-conference

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 11:37:37 AM »
OB interviewed Clint Bowen?  For what, Dumbass of the Year?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 12:18:41 PM »
Jesus. When I was still EMAJ, I was all like "GTFO, Bowen." I didn't mean to Manhattan, though. Christ.