« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2012, 08:48:40 PM »
look out for mich, "he's in(basketball season bbs) shape!"

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: GUS!
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2012, 08:49:08 PM »
I get doing walk throughs and game simulation type stuff in bramlage, but setting up goals on the sidelines and putting tape on the floor is just stupid when you have two brand new full courts side by side within walking distance. I don't care if that's what conventional wisdom says you should do - in this case conventional wisdom is rough ridin' dumb.

according to mir, you have no common sense.  sorry.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2012, 09:09:51 PM »
I could see the value in getting as much practice shooting in Bram as possible.   :dunno: 

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2012, 10:01:32 PM »
I get doing walk throughs and game simulation type stuff in bramlage, but setting up goals on the sidelines and putting tape on the floor is just stupid when you have two brand new full courts side by side within walking distance. I don't care if that's what conventional wisdom says you should do - in this case conventional wisdom is rough ridin' dumb.

shooting at side goals in bramlage is stupid, you're right.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2012, 10:05:29 PM »
Just a thought here-  Didn't JO tweet about people visiting/touring the BTF before the football game?  I'm assuming this pic as taken before the game...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2012, 10:16:36 PM »
Friday, when the Gus pic was taken, was an open house at the BTF.  Never side with kim carnes fellas, rookie mistake

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2012, 11:01:52 PM »
Friday, when the Gus pic was taken, was an open house at the BTF.  Never side with kim carnes fellas, rookie mistake

Thanks, LukeItRain.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2012, 12:00:29 AM »

Thanks, LukeItRain.

Yeah what you typed had nothing to do with what I typed.  Asking a question about a JO tweet with regard to something having to do with a football game on Saturday is quite different from me definitively telling everyone that practice was moved because of an open house on Friday afternoon & evening.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2012, 12:04:21 AM »

Thanks, LukeItRain.

Yeah what you typed had nothing to do with what I typed.  Asking a question about a JO tweet with regard to something having to do with a football game on Saturday is quite different from me definitively telling everyone that practice was moved because of an open house on Friday afternoon & evening.

You need to calm down dude, I was joking with you.  And I never said anything about Saturday, just said before the game. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2012, 12:24:22 AM »
 :dunno:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2012, 12:33:48 AM »
Sight lines dumbasses

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2012, 01:40:49 PM »
why are the practice goals up?  aren't they in the BTF now?  $20m and we're still practicing in bramlage?

WBB has been practicing in Bramlage.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2012, 01:56:02 PM »
why are the practice goals up?  aren't they in the BTF now?  $20m and we're still practicing in bramlage?

WBB has been practicing in Bramlage.

COACH EM UP DEB!!~!

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2012, 02:09:21 PM »

MiR is correct, both teams want to use Bramlage as much as possible, unless they are doing something in practice that would work better with multiple full courts at once. MBB has been using the BTF quite a bit so far, but the plan even when Frank's staff was here was to use Bramlage when they could -- keep familiar with shooting backgrounds, etc

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2012, 02:32:19 PM »

MiR is correct, both teams want to use Bramlage as much as possible, unless they are doing something in practice that would work better with multiple full courts at once. MBB has been using the BTF quite a bit so far, but the plan even when Frank's staff was here was to use Bramlage when they could -- keep familiar with shooting backgrounds, etc

even frank's staff would have been stupid under that plan. IMHO.

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2012, 02:50:48 PM »

Ok. I would point out that three different staffs of people who get paid to coach basketball disagree with you, but I suppose it is possible you have better insight on how to practice. Carry on.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2012, 02:54:16 PM »

Ok. I would point out that three different staffs of people who get paid to coach basketball disagree with you, but I suppose it is possible you have better insight on how to practice. Carry on.

yep, it's definitely possible.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2012, 03:11:09 PM »
 :lol:

Offline ManBearTurkey

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2012, 03:33:14 PM »
Pretty sure those taped areas are there to assist in placing the Briggs logo.

Or maybe Dillions?

Dunno, but it prolly was a fierce bidding war.

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2012, 05:00:21 PM »
I bet you the womens team lowers the goals and have dunk contests all the time. Who wouldn't!?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2012, 11:17:56 PM »
I bet you the womens team lowers the goals and have dunk contests all the time. Who wouldn't!?

My high school girls team did that with the boys team and one of the best girls tore her ACL trying to hang with Air MiR.  This was back when you didn't come back from ACL tears.

Offline JohnCurrie is Weird/Gross

• Combo-Fan
  • Miss You Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2012, 12:22:02 PM »
Why was our shooting % better on the road last year than at home?  :dunno: