Author Topic: SAUL!!! (in case I'm busy tomorrow and can't get on the board)  (Read 4334 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Now, what kind of cake do I bake for nunyabizness?  :surprised:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: SAUL!!! (in case I'm busy tomorrow and can't get on the board)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 09:08:33 PM »

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 09:24:02 PM »

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 09:36:18 PM »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 10:59:41 PM »

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 11:18:36 AM »
I really don't like fondant that much.  But thx guys
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 11:39:21 AM »
Aren't any of you assholes gonna get a cake for nunya?

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 12:22:27 PM »
I thought it was a good ice breaker that me and TP are exactly the same age.

Apparently that held very little weight w/ him.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 12:30:25 PM »

It's just like you to copycat TP's birthdate.  Happy Birthday and PREPARE TO BE SUED!!!!!

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 12:37:59 PM »

It's just like you to copycat TP's birthdate.  Happy Birthday and PREPARE TO BE SUED!!!!!

The last time that TP logged into his own site was almost a full month ago. http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=2112

Amazing.

What else is particularly interesting is that the last "announcement" from dobbie about all their pending enhancements was in March. 

dobbie4ksu
Administrator
Cub

KSUfans.com will become the #1 Kstate sports BBS!

dobbie66801
View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

Server info/site update...
« on: March 13, 2010, 02:32:03 pm »

Just got off the phone with Terry Pierce regarding the site switch over, the site is currently in price negotiations with the new server. Once the price is figured out we will start the migration. As of right now, we are relying on MJ, and our fellow mods to keep this site up to par. Sorry about all the delays, I know I have said two or three times that it would be soon. Stick around a bit longer, I will continue with recruit info, and TP will have a follow up to the Big XII championship tournament. We will succeed and we will get better. TIA

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2010, 12:40:03 PM »
Below is Dobbie's only post since March 31, 2010

Talked to TP a while back and it seems as if the people we were going to join up with left ESPN's partnership SOOOO we are looking into other options, with ESPN you get a lot more options... No timeframe right now though wish I had something else for you guys

:moreira:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 12:52:02 PM »
Maybe for Terry's birthday everyone should go log in at KSU fans for a moment, then when he reviews his site activity sometime later this fall (presumably the first time he will have logged into his site in months) he'll be like "WTF was going on THAT day?"  Then, he'll be all "Ohhhhh, that's my birthday....what a nice surprise."  Then he'll be all "Man, I really miss those guys and I was a rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) for thinking my crappy site was worth 30K, I wonder if they will ever forgive me.  Then he'd call SD and be like "Dood, I am really sorry will you forgive me?"  And then Steve Dave will be all "I forgive you, I never meant you any ill will, but Trim is still pissed at you for being a huge dick throughout that entire process."  Then Terry will be all like "Hey, I am going to drive to Trim's house and personally apologize."  SD, will say "Super." Then 'Clams will see TP getting ready to get into his car and will ice the crap out of him with a newly offered 'keg-o'-ice', and TP will drive drunk and end up t-boning ksubrian when he runs a red light, and thus killing ksubrian.  We will remark about the irony of ksubrian dying by way of TP's drunken driving from being iced by 'Clams, but the real story will be that Trim never got his apology and that Terry's ghost will forever walk the earth holding a lantern and wearing a purple 56 home game jersey, and haunting message board owner/operators.

Perhaps we shouldn't do this after all?  :dunno:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 01:06:52 PM »
Maybe for Terry's birthday everyone should go log in at KSU fans for a moment, then when he reviews his site activity sometime later this fall (presumably the first time he will have logged into his site in months) he'll be like "WTF was going on THAT day?"  Then, he'll be all "Ohhhhh, that's my birthday....what a nice surprise."  Then he'll be all "Man, I really miss those guys and I was a fracking Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) for thinking my crappy site was worth 30K, I wonder if they will ever forgive me.  Then he'd call SD and be like "Dood, I am really sorry will you forgive me?"  And then Steve Dave will be all "I forgive you, I never meant you any ill will, but Trim is still pissed at you for being a huge dick throughout that entire process."  Then Terry will be all like "Hey, I am going to drive to Trim's house and personally apologize."  SD, will say "Super." Then 'Clams will see TP getting ready to get into his car and will ice the crap out of him with a newly offered 'keg-o'-ice', and TP will drive drunk and end up t-boning ksubrian when he runs a red light, and thus killing ksubrian.  We will remark about the irony of ksubrian dying by way of TP's drunken driving from being iced by 'Clams, but the real story will be that Trim never got his apology and that Terry's ghost will forever walk the earth holding a lantern and wearing a purple 56 home game jersey, and haunting message board owner/operators.

i bet all  that really happens  :rolleyes:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2010, 01:10:40 PM »
Maybe for Terry's birthday everyone should go log in at KSU fans for a moment, then when he reviews his site activity sometime later this fall (presumably the first time he will have logged into his site in months) he'll be like "WTF was going on THAT day?"  Then, he'll be all "Ohhhhh, that's my birthday....what a nice surprise."  Then he'll be all "Man, I really miss those guys and I was a fracking Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) for thinking my crappy site was worth 30K, I wonder if they will ever forgive me.  Then he'd call SD and be like "Dood, I am really sorry will you forgive me?"  And then Steve Dave will be all "I forgive you, I never meant you any ill will, but Trim is still pissed at you for being a huge dick throughout that entire process."  Then Terry will be all like "Hey, I am going to drive to Trim's house and personally apologize."  SD, will say "Super." Then 'Clams will see TP getting ready to get into his car and will ice the crap out of him with a newly offered 'keg-o'-ice', and TP will drive drunk and end up t-boning ksubrian when he runs a red light, and thus killing ksubrian.  We will remark about the irony of ksubrian dying by way of TP's drunken driving from being iced by 'Clams, but the real story will be that Trim never got his apology and that Terry's ghost will forever walk the earth holding a lantern and wearing a purple 56 home game jersey, and haunting message board owner/operators.

i bet all  that really happens  :rolleyes:

It's the butterfly effect, 'Clams.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2010, 01:24:24 PM »
Maybe for Terry's birthday everyone should go log in at KSU fans for a moment, then when he reviews his site activity sometime later this fall (presumably the first time he will have logged into his site in months) he'll be like "WTF was going on THAT day?"  Then, he'll be all "Ohhhhh, that's my birthday....what a nice surprise."  Then he'll be all "Man, I really miss those guys and I was a rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) for thinking my crappy site was worth 30K, I wonder if they will ever forgive me.  Then he'd call SD and be like "Dood, I am really sorry will you forgive me?"  And then Steve Dave will be all "I forgive you, I never meant you any ill will, but Trim is still pissed at you for being a huge dick throughout that entire process."  Then Terry will be all like "Hey, I am going to drive to Trim's house and personally apologize."  SD, will say "Super." Then 'Clams will see TP getting ready to get into his car and will ice the crap out of him with a newly offered 'keg-o'-ice', and TP will drive drunk and end up t-boning ksubrian when he runs a red light, and thus killing ksubrian.  We will remark about the irony of ksubrian dying by way of TP's drunken driving from being iced by 'Clams, but the real story will be that Trim never got his apology and that Terry's ghost will forever walk the earth holding a lantern and wearing a purple 56 home game jersey, and haunting message board owner/operators.

tl;dr

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2010, 01:31:22 PM »
TP is, without trying, a poster intimidation champion. 

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 02:50:59 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 02:55:40 PM »

Remember on, like his first day ever of message boarding, he called daris a man of taste and distinction and told him to go in the back and kill himself?  Wow, way to burst onto the poster intimidation scene bosz56!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2010, 02:57:41 PM »

Remember on, like his first day ever of message boarding, he called daris a man of taste and distinction and told him to go in the back and kill himself?  Wow, way to burst onto the poster intimidation scene bosz56!

There's a callback to this in the upcoming SchulzPak blog entry.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2021, 11:15:36 AM »