Author Topic: Who is JD Vance? (Also Master Pet Eating Thread)  (Read 10038 times)

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
Re: Who is JD Vance?
« Reply #250 on: September 03, 2024, 05:50:58 PM »
Ope!

https://x.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1830720659971784928

I saw a new post and thought, no way it can be as awesome as the rest, and JD proved me wrong again. He is such a delightful and awkward idiot. I can't get enough of these. "what can we do for you" as she barely acknowledges his existence. lol

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 03, 2024, 06:58:14 PM »
Ope!

https://x.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1830720659971784928
Holy crap this needs to come with a trigger warning for Kim Carnes.

Is it possible that all the good PR people are childless women?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 03, 2024, 07:03:26 PM »
Like if you told me these were all deep fakes that would be more believable than how comically unlikeable he comes off in these.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 05, 2024, 12:24:32 PM »
https://x.com/Acyn/status/1831500812897677597?s=19

Spoiler alert, the answer is tell grandma to help and deregulation of people watching kids.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 05, 2024, 12:40:30 PM »
I mentioned it a while back, but I heard an Ezra Klein interview with a guy that helped write the Labor chapter of the Project 2025 plan.  He mentioned that there is a split in the right of those above vs under 40 yrs old.  He noted that the under 40 crowd is pushing hard for the party agenda to include necessary changes to wages, labor laws, etc that would make it so that a single income(he wants it to be the man, obvs) can support a family with 3 kids, a house, and a car anywhere in the Midwest. 

It seems like their poster boy isn't catching that.  I mean, how easy would it be to simply state that daycare is a problem for so many reasons, and one is that most households have to be a two income household to survive?  I mean, if the guy I mentioned above was honest about his portion of the party's goals, it seems like the loneliest VP candidate should be discussing that families not absolutely needing daycare, due to a parent being a stay-at-home, would resolve the inability to afford it and take pressure off of existing daycare's to satisfy the need.  The GOP is so rough ridin' lost in their defense of their elites whims. 

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 05, 2024, 12:47:42 PM »
I mentioned it a while back, but I heard an Ezra Klein interview with a guy that helped write the Labor chapter of the Project 2025 plan.  He mentioned that there is a split in the right of those above vs under 40 yrs old.  He noted that the under 40 crowd is pushing hard for the party agenda to include necessary changes to wages, labor laws, etc that would make it so that a single income(he wants it to be the man, obvs) can support a family with 3 kids, a house, and a car anywhere in the Midwest

It seems like their poster boy isn't catching that.  I mean, how easy would it be to simply state that daycare is a problem for so many reasons, and one is that most households have to be a two income household to survive?  I mean, if the guy I mentioned above was honest about his portion of the party's goals, it seems like the loneliest VP candidate should be discussing that families not absolutely needing daycare, due to a parent being a stay-at-home, would resolve the inability to afford it and take pressure off of existing daycare's to satisfy the need.  The GOP is so rough ridin' lost in their defense of their elites whims.

LOL at Wall Street/The corps that fund these idiots agreeing to that.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 05, 2024, 01:39:09 PM »
I mentioned it a while back, but I heard an Ezra Klein interview with a guy that helped write the Labor chapter of the Project 2025 plan.  He mentioned that there is a split in the right of those above vs under 40 yrs old.  He noted that the under 40 crowd is pushing hard for the party agenda to include necessary changes to wages, labor laws, etc that would make it so that a single income(he wants it to be the man, obvs) can support a family with 3 kids, a house, and a car anywhere in the Midwest

LOL at Wall Street/The corps that fund these idiots agreeing to that.

Yeah, I get that, but this was the guy:

American Compass, founded by Oren Cass, is a conservative economic think tank that has been making waves in recent years. It’s associated with a cohort of populist-leaning Republicans, including J.D. Vance, Josh Hawley, Marco Rubio, and Tom Cotton.

Oren Cass, the mastermind behind American Compass, has had quite the evolution. He went from being Mitt Romney’s domestic policy director in 2012 to founding this think tank. And guess what? They’re not just playing solitaire. They’ve got company—J.D. Vance (yes, the “Hillbilly Elegy” guy), Josh Hawley (the one who’s not afraid to take on Big Tech), Marco Rubio (who’s been known to belt out some policy tunes), and Tom Cotton (the senator with a penchant for strong stances). Together, they’re stirring the pot and challenging the status quo

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 05, 2024, 01:44:33 PM »
Seems like the conservatives above 40 years old probably outnumber conservatives under 40 by a considerable ratio.

Online passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 05, 2024, 02:15:49 PM »
Seems like the conservatives above 40 years old probably outnumber conservatives under 40 by a considerable ratio.

Maybe.  But only because on average, an American has longer (voting-age) lifespan on the back side of 40 than not.  21 years before 40 as opposed to 30+ years after.

Today's youths are trending "conservative" much much more now than they were, say, 20 years ago in my own personal observations.

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 05, 2024, 02:20:44 PM »

Maybe.  But only because on average, an American has longer (voting-age) lifespan on the back side of 40 than not.  21 years before 40 as opposed to 30+ years after.

Today's youths are trending "conservative" much much more now than they were, say, 20 years ago in my own personal observations.

I guess it depends on the definition. My group is prob a mix, but I would guess mostly lean "conservative", but I know very few of them that support Trump and the rest of the idiot hard right.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 05, 2024, 02:38:49 PM »
20 something conservatives are terrifying, like what even are you dude

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 05, 2024, 02:53:04 PM »
20 something conservatives are terrifying, like what even are you dude

Mostly chaos merchants and incels.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 05, 2024, 03:03:04 PM »

My observations are that young men are slightly less likely to be conservative than older men and that young conservative women barely even exist.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 09, 2024, 12:50:44 PM »

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 09, 2024, 01:09:34 PM »
https://x.com/JDVance/status/1833148904864465117

We all knew that without abortion, the border was going to be the constant talking point, but I didn't have illegals eating our pets talking point 2 months before the election on my bingo card.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 09, 2024, 01:17:07 PM »
This is vastly dumber than the "Venezualan gangs taking over apartment complexes" thing that they were horned up about last week. Like imagine how dumb/gullible you have to be to believe it.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 09, 2024, 03:10:56 PM »
Ignore my request from other thread because my lots these idiots are even sadder than I thought

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 09, 2024, 06:14:35 PM »
https://x.com/JDVance/status/1833148904864465117

Post that pic on Twitter and I guarantee you it will get RT by either MGT or Ted Cruz.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 09, 2024, 06:21:15 PM »
Post that pic on Twitter and I guarantee you it will get RT by either MGT or Ted Cruz.

https://x.com/tedcruz/status/1833174142591365185

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 09, 2024, 07:26:23 PM »
Dax doing the right thing here for his mental health and staying the hell away.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: September 09, 2024, 07:30:34 PM »

Imagine having to defend this every day.

If I were Dax and not collecting from the Russians I would be furious

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 10, 2024, 08:44:14 AM »

these guys are mumped up

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 10, 2024, 08:44:39 AM »

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 10, 2024, 10:43:57 AM »
"jd vance wears his shirt in the pool" is something each one of us already knew deep down

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 10, 2024, 10:44:35 AM »
The shirt comes off when he's on the couch.