Author Topic: Remembering Gonzalo Lira  (Read 891 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Remembering Gonzalo Lira
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2024, 11:06:31 PM »
He wrote for Zero Hedge: Thus he deserved to die in prison . . . LickNeckey: Ghoul #neocon

(Meanwhile the Russians that lick cries crocodile tears over because he wants more war were up to their eyelids in Western Intelligence)

LickNeckey: A bonafide turd human being

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2024, 04:16:19 PM »
Dax your outrage over this has been absolutely fantastic.   One of the better selective meltdowns to date.

Keep it up

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2024, 04:20:20 PM »
It couldn't begin to top you and the rest of #blueanongE going to bat (repeatedly) for you boy in the Oval Office and the fact that he and his administration did nothing to protect this American citizen.

Fascistic #blueanon doesn't care if an American dies if that American is not carrying water for the #neocon agenda. 

Also, I am  :lol: :lol: :lol: at you posting this while you cry crocodile tears over Navalny. 

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2024, 04:25:31 PM »
I get that they killed the guy.  I just appreciate Pubs such as yourself  who think every action of official entities within nation states is wholly sanctioned by the entire government.

Damn, you're so rough ridin' weird.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2024, 04:28:16 PM »
I get that they killed the guy.  I just appreciate Pubs such as yourself  who think every action of official entities within nation states is wholly sanctioned by the entire government.

A simple brained statement . . . but expected.

It was sanctioned by the only people that matter.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2024, 04:31:49 PM »
I am rolling my eyes and  :lol: at the Ukrainians, and I'm  :lol: at the narrative coming out of the MAGA movement.   I'm also  :lol: at you demanding that Biden and the U.S. administration get up  and straight out call an ally a liar at every possible opportunity.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2024, 04:35:10 PM »
American citizens (a very important fact that Lick continually avoids) cannot expect their government to protect them when they are incarcerated (and subsequently killed) in allied nations (that the US holds massive sway over)for their opinions . . . LickNeckey

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2024, 04:40:45 PM »
 :ROFL:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2024, 04:41:37 PM »
Tapout accepted

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2024, 04:47:05 PM »
you shitting on your own words/logic  is one of my favorite aspects of your blind partisanship

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2024, 04:49:48 PM »
You're  :curse: :curse: because I keep making fun of the fact that you can't differentiate between an American citizen killed by a allied country (that the U.S. holds tremendous control over), and Russian killed by the Russians.

Your ongoing avoidance of these two key facts will continually cause me to  :lol: :lol: :lol: at you

Oh, and where have I said anything about calling the Ukrainians liars and calling out the Ukrainians publicly . . . no where.  You just continue to make crap up.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2024, 04:51:52 PM »
I literally just took the words you typed about Khashoggi and switched pub for lib.

You then proceeded to crap all over your logic

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2024, 04:53:51 PM »
I just edited my post to add that I haven't said one word about calling out the Ukrainians or calling them liars in public.

Apparently in your stupid little brain, all diplomacy is done on the front pages/headlines. 

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2024, 04:58:01 PM »

This one may be my personal favorite as you highlighted your own words specifically to crap on

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2024, 04:59:56 PM »

This one may be my personal favorite as you highlighted your own words specifically to crap on

To which I give a chefs kiss response . . .  it was sanctioned by the people that matter.

:lol: :lol: at you thinking you've got a bunch of "gotcha's" on me . . .  :lol: :lol:

Oh and for the  :lol: :lol: :lol: raged up dumpster diving.

I quite literally affirmed what I said . . . I mean, Lick, my lawd  :lol: :lol:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2024, 05:03:47 PM »
agreed pretty great

I would love to help you continue to argue with yourself but I have to cook supper

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2024, 05:12:55 PM »
I keep responding and posting . . . but Dax is arguing with himself . . . Lick Neckey.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I haven't called for any public campaign for Lira on the part of the Biden administration (by most accounts they did nothing). 

Just super weird stuff, Lick.  Wow

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2024, 10:32:50 AM »
Dax on Khashoggi...

Have I said the Saudi's were telling the truth?

I mean FFS, I basically said they killed the guy.  I just appreciate LibBots such as yourself  who think every action of official entities within nation states is wholly sanctioned by the entire government.

Dax disagreeing with himself...

I get that they killed the guy.  I just appreciate Pubs such as yourself who think every action of official entities within nation states is wholly sanctioned by the entire government.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 10:47:38 AM by LickNeckey »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2024, 10:35:58 AM »
Lick . . . did the Ukrainian government issue some kind of denial on Lira?  If they did, can you please provide a link.

Also, if they did issue some kind of denial on the death of Lira can you please give me a link to the U.S. response to that denial.

Thanks friend.   :thumbsup:

Oh, and can you please provide a link to any statement at all by the Ukranian government regarding Lira and also link any response from the U.S. regarding that situation.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2024, 10:38:19 AM »
Dax on Khashoggi

LibBot Nation outrage over this has been absolutely fantastic.   One of the better selective meltdowns to date.

Keep it up guys  :thumbsup:

Dax on Lira...

Dax your outrage over this has been absolutely fantastic.   One of the better selective meltdowns to date.

Keep it up

It couldn't begin to top you and the rest of #blueanongE going to bat (repeatedly) for you boy in the Oval Office and the fact that he and his administration did nothing to protect this American citizen.

Fascistic #blueanon doesn't care if an American dies if that American is not carrying water for the #neocon agenda. 

Also, I am  :lol: :lol: :lol: at you posting this while you cry crocodile tears over Navalny. 

« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 10:48:20 AM by LickNeckey »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2024, 10:41:33 AM »
Dax on Khashoggi

I am rolling my eyes and  :lol: at the Saudi's, and I'm  :lol: at the narrative coming out of the U.S. left.   I'm also  :lol: at the U.S. left demanding that Trump and the U.S. administration get up  and straight out call an ally a liar at every possible opportunity.   It's not an easy choice but given the wealth at their disposal it's better to have SA on our side, than elsewhere.  It absolutely falls under the domain of choosing what sucks less.   But partisan unilateral monolithic Trump EnRaged LibBot Nation won't ever get that.

Dax on Lira...

It absolutely falls under the domain of choosing what sucks less.   But partisan unilateral monolithic pedo pete haters won't ever get that.

The perfect #neocon response. 

Looking for every ridiculous reason to propagate perpetual war while turning a blind eye to egregious human rights violations by (alleged) allies in order to have more war, and to sell more weapons.  :thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2024, 10:42:56 AM »
You seem to be having a hard time differentiating things.

On the Kashoggi situation I was primarily discussing the meltdown because of Trump's relationship with the Saudi's. 

There was repeated denials from the Saudi's on that situation.

Now, can you please  provide me a link where the Ukrainian's acknowledge the arrest of Lira and/or the death of Lira, and please also link any official response from the United States on the death of Lira (2nd request).  Also, please provide any links to anywhere that the Dept or State acknowledge the arrest of U.S. citizen Lira in Ukraine

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2024, 10:45:35 AM »
Dax on Khashoggi

I am rolling my eyes and  :lol: at the Saudi's, and I'm  :lol: at the narrative coming out of the U.S. left.   I'm also  :lol: at the U.S. left demanding that Trump and the U.S. administration get up  and straight out call an ally a liar at every possible opportunity.   It's not an easy choice but given the wealth at their disposal it's better to have SA on our side, than elsewhere.  It absolutely falls under the domain of choosing what sucks less.   But partisan unilateral monolithic Trump EnRaged LibBot Nation won't ever get that.

Dax on Lira...

It absolutely falls under the domain of choosing what sucks less.   But partisan unilateral monolithic pedo pete haters won't ever get that.

The perfect #neocon response. 

Looking for every ridiculous reason to propagate perpetual war while turning a blind eye to egregious human rights violations by (alleged) allies in order to have more war, and to sell more weapons.  :thumbsup:

Please provide a link to where there was/is an an ongoing war in the Middle East at the time of Khossagi's death where the United States was/or is about to go $200 billiion plus in on supporting said 2 plus year war.

The amazing inability to differentiate is absolutely amazing, but 1000% on brand for enraged LickNeckey  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2024, 10:46:44 AM »
Dax on Khashoggi

I am rolling my eyes and  :lol: at the Saudi's, and I'm  :lol: at the narrative coming out of the U.S. left.   I'm also  :lol: at the U.S. left demanding that Trump and the U.S. administration get up  and straight out call an ally a liar at every possible opportunity.   It's not an easy choice but given the wealth at their disposal it's better to have SA on our side, than elsewhere.   It absolutely falls under the domain of choosing what sucks less.   But partisan unilateral monolithic Trump EnRaged LibBot Nation won't ever get that.

Dax on Lira...

I am rolling my eyes and  :lol: at the Ukrainians, and I'm  :lol: at the narrative coming out of the MAGA movement.   I'm also  :lol: at you demanding that Biden and the U.S. administration get up  and straight out call an ally a liar at every possible opportunity.

American citizens (a very important fact that Lick continually avoids) cannot expect their government to protect them when they are incarcerated (and subsequently killed) in allied nations (that the US holds massive sway over)for their opinions . . . LickNeckey

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2024, 10:49:52 AM »
Lick, where have I demanded that the U.S. call the Ukranian's liars?  Or demanded that the U.S. call out Ukraine for anything? 

I mean, you're on a blazing trail of rage and of course  you won't answer any of my questions, nor provide any links to what I am asking you about.

(3rd request) Please post links to the Ukranian govenment awknowledge the arrest and/or death of Lira and please provide links to any U.S. reaction to that situation.

Also please link to the huge 2 plus year ground war in the Middle East that I apparently missed.