Author Topic: November 18, 2023  (Read 9466 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: November 18, 2023
« Reply #475 on: November 20, 2023, 08:34:37 PM »
the squawks had a “nice little run” in the 2nd-3rd quarter but we still have 15 years

i have to hand it to them though as we weren’t able to completely dominate them in all facets of the game like usual so hopefully lil’ bruh can find some solace in that.

lance leipold cries a lot, a ton. as if he were a newborn baby who needs the teet.  i don’t think there was one shot of him last night when he wasn’t crying in the ear of an official.  for me, it got old to see.  embarrassing to be sure.  we are fans of a team that has been on the wrong side of a lot of bad officiating but we play through it and find ways to win.  their cb’s were were holding our wr’s all night but ham and potatoes face wasn’t crying.

i truly hope that the K-thUg fanboys don’t turn into crybabies like their coach  :ck:

finally, I think that it’s important to remember that every impact player on that roster was brought to lawrentucky by the former coach leslie edwin miles.  no real athlete would ever want to play for a crybaby coach like leipold.

I can't believe I missed this.  clams, you described Lightpole to a tee.  Since last season I noticed what a crybaby 60 year old Lightpole is.   :thumbs:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 20, 2023, 08:51:01 PM »
Lance/koteniki should be put in jail for only giving Neal 19 touches.

If there was ever a game to give that guy 35+ carries, it’s probably that game.  He’s the best RB in the conference, imo.
I’m pretty sure I noticed Neal take himself out of the game at one point in one of KU’s last drives. I think the guy was gassed and a little beat up.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 20, 2023, 08:58:16 PM »
Rivalries cause lots of people to show their ass, it's part of the charm

:ROFL:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 20, 2023, 09:03:10 PM »
Yeah gang, it’s been a little over 24 hours since you beat your in state rival. Quit talking about it on your own fan forum. Do like the guy who has been talking crap for weeks and just shut up about it already. Jesus Sprac, take a lap. You get so salty about football.

It was a fun build up to a good game. Lived up to its billing (presented by Dillons). One team fell just short, in comical fashion. Sometimes it be that way. Live, laugh, love folks. I have a lot of irl friends on this board, and I let them rib me about the game. I do not believe, sir, that you've earned the right to tell me how or where to comport myself. This game told me exactly where we were. I was disappointed in the outcome, but the World keeps spinning.
Christ, just take the L.

I’m kidding. Youre a good dude, but you do get extra salty for football.

This isn't entirely his fault.  He's been coddled by many  "goEMAW" family.  It's always about the upbringing.  I for one would have grounded him for 3 days from coming to this board after the game but he is now spoiled and we are seeing the ramifications for that poor upbringing.. :cyclist:

SO, you're saying he's a mini-little-yall?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 21, 2023, 09:00:02 AM »
Did you notice, after the first drive, how tentative our linebackers and DBs were when they were one-on-one with him? They were so scared of being put in a blender, rightly so, that they stopped attacking him to make tackles, and instead were reacting to his first step. This essentially allowed him to get a minimum of 4 yards, every time he touched it. If a d lineman didn't get a hand on him, he was getting a good gain.
Yep. He's damn good. I'll be eager to see whether he leaves for the NFL after this year.  Hope so.
You'd think KU would be able to pay him enough NIL money to where he could stick around if he wanted to.

I doubt it. In 2023 the last RB in the 3rd round signed a $5.5 million contract, $1 million guaranteed. Bijan Robinson signed a $22 million contract, fully guaranteed. Even if the money is even, I don't know too many running backs who are going to waste carries in college, they have to get to that second contract as soon as possible.
Yep.  There are legitimate reasons to stay in college (i.e. being a star rb in college is really fun), but from a strictly financial perspective, leaving is a no brainer. 

FWIW, I think he'd be going to be a higher selection than "late round/UDFA."

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: November 21, 2023, 09:28:38 AM »
If he falls past the 4th round the NFL is straight trippin boo
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 21, 2023, 10:23:10 AM »
Did you notice, after the first drive, how tentative our linebackers and DBs were when they were one-on-one with him? They were so scared of being put in a blender, rightly so, that they stopped attacking him to make tackles, and instead were reacting to his first step. This essentially allowed him to get a minimum of 4 yards, every time he touched it. If a d lineman didn't get a hand on him, he was getting a good gain.
Yep. He's damn good. I'll be eager to see whether he leaves for the NFL after this year.  Hope so.
You'd think KU would be able to pay him enough NIL money to where he could stick around if he wanted to.

I doubt it. In 2023 the last RB in the 3rd round signed a $5.5 million contract, $1 million guaranteed. Bijan Robinson signed a $22 million contract, fully guaranteed. Even if the money is even, I don't know too many running backs who are going to waste carries in college, they have to get to that second contract as soon as possible.
Yep.  There are legitimate reasons to stay in college (i.e. being a star rb in college is really fun), but from a strictly financial perspective, leaving is a no brainer. 

FWIW, I think he'd be going to be a higher selection than "late round/UDFA."

He wanted to get TF out of Lawrence and begged to come to K-State. Got to assume he's ready for the next step now.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 21, 2023, 10:21:02 PM »
Yeah gang, it’s been a little over 24 hours since you beat your in state rival. Quit talking about it on your own fan forum. Do like the guy who has been talking crap for weeks and just shut up about it already. Jesus Sprac, take a lap. You get so salty about football.

It was a fun build up to a good game. Lived up to its billing (presented by Dillons). One team fell just short, in comical fashion. Sometimes it be that way. Live, laugh, love folks. I have a lot of irl friends on this board, and I let them rib me about the game. I do not believe, sir, that you've earned the right to tell me how or where to comport myself. This game told me exactly where we were. I was disappointed in the outcome, but the World keeps spinning.
Christ, just take the L.

I’m kidding. Youre a good dude, but you do get extra salty for football.

This isn't entirely his fault.  He's been coddled by many  "goEMAW" family.  It's always about the upbringing.  I for one would have grounded him for 3 days from coming to this board after the game but he is now spoiled and we are seeing the ramifications for that poor upbringing.. :cyclist:

SO, you're saying he's a mini-little-yall?

I'm not sure what you mean exactly but maybe?  All I know is that it would be better to be raised in this "goEMAW" community than your backward ass fam..  I can't comprehend 90% of the crap you post.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 22, 2023, 08:57:12 AM »
Spracne is reasonable in his posts, and strikes me as more realistic than most KU fans.  Give him a break from the nonsense about "upbringing".

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 22, 2023, 09:26:11 AM »
Just a very weird series of posts and interactions. It’s not that serious, and should remain fun.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 22, 2023, 09:28:39 AM »
I don't think spracs is bothered, in the least, by purp wood and pappy.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 22, 2023, 02:29:14 PM »
I don't think spracs is bothered, in the least, by purp wood and pappy.

Ha!  This is 100% accurate.  I do think he is a little more butt-hurt on this loss but he's fun to :Poke:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 23, 2023, 04:41:55 AM »
Sprance is a great guy to hang around a bunch of hay jocks like us, but damn it's fun the poke the bear or should I say bird.  :thumbs:

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 23, 2023, 11:08:25 AM »
spracs is very funny and a great poster but also weirdly gets super butthurt when things don't go the hawks way