Author Topic: cologne thread: what is your scent?  (Read 2300 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: cologne thread: what is your scent?
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2023, 08:25:39 PM »
Did you pull a lil snip and eat your own chitlins?
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2023, 05:01:31 PM »
100% serious answer - get armaf club de nuit intense edt. because it costs 40 bucks and smells just like creed aventus. it works well in any weather/situation and smells unique (smokey pineapple). enjoy all the new puss you’ll be drowning in.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2023, 05:40:29 PM »
100% serious answer - get armaf club de nuit intense edt. because it costs 40 bucks and smells just like creed aventus. it works well in any weather/situation and smells unique (smokey pineapple). enjoy all the new puss you’ll be drowning in.

And then have all your bros call you a fraud? No thanks, sir!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2023, 06:35:56 PM »
i’ve been wearing aventus for about the entire time it has been out before that I think I wore banana republic or something idk

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2023, 03:16:52 AM »

And then have all your bros call you a fraud? No thanks, sir!

i wipe my tears with panties (women are throwing them at me)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2023, 01:53:41 PM »

The amazon reviews for this product are really something...

As you can see. I have a decent collection of men's scents. All have gotten me compliments and great conversations with women. None of the others had women actually come up to me and compliment my scent, like Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Limited Edition. Got it and wore it that very night. My bar wives loved it above the others, women walked by and said "someone smells good", 3 women approached me to ask if they could smell me. I'm gonna be honest and let you guys know. That I use the pheromone pictured in my review in combination with all my Parfums. A deadly formula. But this combination by far has gotten my the most attention. Results may vary. I'm an attractive man and can do well without. But I'm gonna have to buy a backup (spare) bottle. With all the attention I got? I even brought home 2 of my bar wives. I'm super impressed. Best wishes, on what I believe to be my deadliest combo so far!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2023, 02:09:17 PM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2023, 03:03:21 PM »
Goodness! Does that come in car air freshener form
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2023, 09:57:11 AM »

20 squirts of that juice on you and your car will get laid just with the left overs on the seat.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2023, 10:23:54 AM »

20 squirts of that juice on you and your car will get laid just with the left overs on the seat.

One of the many perks of late-night Uber/Lyft driving!  :fatty:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2023, 01:18:48 PM »

As you can see. I have a decent collection of men's scents. All have gotten me compliments and great conversations with women. None of the others had women actually come up to me and compliment my scent, like Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Limited Edition. Got it and wore it that very night. My bar wives loved it above the others, women walked by and said "someone smells good", 3 women approached me to ask if they could smell me. I'm gonna be honest and let you guys know. That I use the pheromone pictured in my review in combination with all my Parfums. A deadly formula. But this combination by far has gotten my the most attention. Results may vary. I'm an attractive man and can do well without. But I'm gonna have to buy a backup (spare) bottle. With all the attention I got? I even brought home 2 of my bar wives. I'm super impressed. Best wishes, on what I believe to be my deadliest combo so far!
lol at bar wife

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2023, 02:05:16 PM »

lol at bar wife

Ranks right up there with the morons who use the term "work wife".
@mikec2w

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2023, 03:43:08 PM »

lol at bar wife

Ranks right up there with the morons who use the term "work wife".
x-post pet peeves thread

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2023, 08:13:19 PM »
i was 100% serious about mine too. 

you don't get credit for the name/brand unless the girl has a sense of humor, but it legit smells good (and distinctive).