Author Topic: Dear Frankites and Te420K worshipers:  (Read 6105 times)

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Frankites and Te420K worshipers:
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2010, 02:11:56 PM »
the list of known '11 targets isn't bad at all.  now that the natl media has done some part of the job that our local recruiting services and beat writers have refused to do.

ours have become useless....for reelz
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2010, 02:12:09 PM »
$8K annual vehicle allowance.   He also gets a Manhattan Country Club Membership and 6 free tickets to all K-State sporting events.

I'd rather go with a couple cars from Briggs.  8k per year won"t even get you one Denali...

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2010, 02:15:04 PM »
$8K annual vehicle allowance.   He also gets a Manhattan Country Club Membership and 6 free tickets to all K-State sporting events.

I'd rather go with a couple cars from Briggs.  8k per year won"t even get you one Denali...
i'm sure he leases his vehicles, $8K would be plenty of $ to lease a nice car in MHK

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2010, 02:24:23 PM »
I know it's confusing sometimes jt given the money he's paid, but you do realize that Dalonte Hill is an ASSISTANT coach right??

Would love to hear what Undies and Figs say behind his back . . . I bet they're jealous as hell. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2010, 02:37:42 PM »
I know it's confusing sometimes jt given the money he's paid, but you do realize that Dalonte Hill is an ASSISTANT coach right??

Would love to hear what Undies and Figs say behind his back . . . I bet they're jealous as hell. 

here's what underwood says behind Te's back:  "get me another scotch pls tia"

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2010, 02:54:51 PM »

here's what underwood says behind Te's back:  "get me another scotch pls tia"
:drool:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2010, 03:21:46 PM »
So has the DC Assault pipeline just completely dried up, or is 'Te420K just sand bagging it? 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2010, 04:04:39 PM »
So has the DC Assault pipeline just completely dried up, or is 'Te420K just sand bagging it? 

Hoping it's the latter.

Sugar Dick

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2010, 10:01:26 PM »
Call us when those two get done counting their cash and decide to recruit somebody relevant.   Like 1 guy in the Top 80 . . . and no, that doesn't mean some kid Frank or Undy or Figs bumped into at an AAU tourney, somebody that they're really "in" on.    Also, wake us up when Frank gets off his "right fit" kick.

Warmest regards from seemingly perpetually  :zzz: :zzz: at K-State basketball recruiting now that Frank and Te have "Theirs":

Dax

F*ck you bad person.  Learn to stop and smell the flowers sometime

:preseason bigxii favorites banner:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2010, 10:53:17 PM »
Call us when those two get done counting their cash and decide to recruit somebody relevant.   Like 1 guy in the Top 80 . . . and no, that doesn't mean some kid Frank or Undy or Figs bumped into at an AAU tourney, somebody that they're really "in" on.    Also, wake us up when Frank gets off his "right fit" kick.

Warmest regards from seemingly perpetually  :zzz: :zzz: at K-State basketball recruiting now that Frank and Te have "Theirs":

Dax

F*ck you bad person.  Learn to stop and smell the flowers sometime

:preseason bigxii favorites banner:

I miss you already Denny . . . I take back almost every mean thing I said about you.