General Discussion > Essentially Flyertalk

Chat GPT

<< < (2/8) > >>

Cire:
I used it for a template to write a letter of reccomendation.  It was great.

DQ12:
I just like it for the KORN'S KORNER fanfic:

--- Quote ---FADE IN:

INT. TV STUDIO - DAY

The set of Korn's Korner is the same as before. Brad Korn sits behind his desk, looking disheveled and out of sorts.

BRAD KORN:
"Welcome back to Korn's Korner. Today, we have a very special guest. He's a local plumber and he's here to talk to us about the importance of good pipes."

The plumber, wearing a jumpsuit and carrying a toolbox, enters the studio and sits down in the guest chair. Brad looks at him with a serious expression.

BRAD KORN:
"So, tell me. What makes a good pipe?"

The plumber looks at Brad, confused.

PLUMBER:
"Well, I guess a good pipe would be one that doesn't leak and can handle the water pressure."

Brad nods slowly.

BRAD KORN:
"I see. And do you think that the same principles apply to life?"

The plumber looks even more confused.

PLUMBER:
"Uh, I'm not sure what you mean."

Brad leans forward, his eyes widening.

BRAD KORN:
"I mean, do you think that we need to have strong pipes in order to handle the pressure of life? That if we don't, we'll leak and break down?"

The plumber looks uncomfortable as Brad continues to stare at him intensely.

BRAD KORN:
"Because I think that's what it's all about, really. Having strong pipes. Being able to handle the pressure. Not breaking down."

The plumber starts to squirm in his seat.

PLUMBER:
"Uh, yeah. I guess that makes sense."

Brad suddenly stands up, knocking his chair over.

BRAD KORN:
"Good! Because if you can't handle the pressure, you'll end up like a leaky pipe, and nobody wants that!"

The audience looks uneasy as Brad starts to pace back and forth.

BRAD KORN:
"But you know what else is leaky? The defense of our opponents. We're going to break them down, just like a faulty pipe."

Brad grabs a basketball and starts dribbling it furiously.

BRAD KORN:
"So watch out, because we're coming for you! Thanks for tuning in to Korn's Korner. Until next time, keep your pipes strong."

The closing theme plays as the show ends. The plumber looks relieved to be leaving the studio. The audience leaves, looking slightly disturbed by the bizarre exchange they just witnessed.
--- End quote ---

XocolateThundarr:
I typed in 2022 KSU basketball recap show script with two hosts...

Host 1: Welcome to the 2022 Kansas State Basketball Season Recap Show, I'm your host, Sarah, and I'm here with my co-host, John. We're going to take a look back at the highs and lows of the Wildcats' season, and see how they fared in one of the toughest conferences in college basketball.

Host 2: That's right, Sarah. It was an up-and-down season for the Wildcats, but they showed a lot of heart and determination throughout the year. Let's start with the non-conference schedule, where the Wildcats had some impressive wins over teams like Marquette and Wichita State.

Host 1: One of the standout players for the Wildcats this season was senior guard, Mike McGuirl. He had some huge games, including a 28-point performance against TCU, and he was a key leader on the team.

Host 2: But the Wildcats struggled in conference play, going just 7-11 in the Big 12. They had some tough losses, including a double-overtime defeat against Texas Tech, and a blowout loss against the Baylor Bears.

Host 1: However, the Wildcats didn't let those losses define their season. They continued to fight and grind, and ended up making it to the Big 12 tournament.

Host 2: In the tournament, the Wildcats pulled off an upset against the Oklahoma Sooners, thanks to a clutch performance from sophomore guard, Nijel Pack. He scored 23 points and had 6 rebounds, and helped the Wildcats secure a spot in the quarterfinals.

Host 1: The Wildcats' tournament run came to an end in the quarterfinals, where they fell to the Baylor Bears. But they still had a shot at making it to the NCAA tournament.

Host 2: And make it they did. The Wildcats were selected as a 10th seed in the Midwest region, where they faced off against the Wake Forest Demon Deacons in the first round.

Host 1: It was a nail-biting game, with both teams trading leads throughout the game. But the Wildcats came out on top, thanks to some clutch plays from Pack and freshman guard, Selton Miguel.

Host 2: Unfortunately, the Wildcats' tournament run came to an end in the second round, where they fell to the Louisville Cardinals. But overall, it was a season that the Wildcats can be proud of.

Host 1: And with a talented core of players returning next season, including Pack, Miguel, and sophomore forward, Davion Bradford, the future looks bright for K-State basketball.

Host 2: That's right, Sarah. It was a season with some tough moments, but the Wildcats showed that they have what it takes to compete with the best teams in the country. We can't wait to see what they do next season.

Host 1: And that concludes our season recap show for the 2022 Kansas State Wildcats basketball team. Thank you for joining us, and as always, Go Wildcats!

Pete:
eff. Watch your back, Kellis.

XocolateThundarr:

--- Quote from: Pete on March 31, 2023, 12:15:20 PM ---eff. Watch your back, Kellis.

--- End quote ---

I am thinking about taking up a moonlighting gig as a sports writer.  I can just cut and paste actual names and stats into the generated text. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version