General Discussion > Essentially Flyertalk

Off season burning questions

(1/8) > >>

OK_Cat:
Let's address any questions you have now that we're in the wasteland between basketball and football.

What ever happened to PoetWarrior?  Was he a sock?  Was he a she?  Surely someone knows something.  Spill it!

Katpappy:

--- Quote from: OK_Cat on March 27, 2023, 10:07:44 AM ---Let's address any questions you have now that we're in the wasteland between basketball and football.

What ever happened to PoetWarrior?  Was he a socknut?  Was he a she?  Surely someone knows something.  Spill it!

--- End quote ---

FYP.

OK_Cat:
100% that PoetWarrior was a sock, but who's sock?

Sandstone Outcropping:

--- Quote from: OK_Cat on March 27, 2023, 10:07:44 AM ---Let's address any questions you have now that we're in the wasteland between basketball and football.

What ever happened to PoetWarrior?  Was he a sock?  Was he a she?  Surely someone knows something.  Spill it!

--- End quote ---
I was just thinking about PoetWarrior and wishing that he was posting about the Cats basketball team. If he isn't an active poster's sock I hope that he is doing well and happy, IRL.

Also, I cancelled my Hulu Live TV sub because there are no longer any sports I want to watch until September (pretty sure I can watch the Kentucky Derby over-the-air).

OK_Cat:
We're about to have a streaming service purge at my house, I think we have every service possible right now  :ohno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version