TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball

Glass ceiling

<< < (2/12) > >>

CHONGS:
Keep winning sweet sixteen games and eventually we'll break though. 

MakeItRain:

--- Quote from: EMAWzifried on March 25, 2023, 07:46:17 PM ---We just can't bust through to the inal four. Eight time and no luck. I'm sad to say I've seen them all.

--- End quote ---

crap, that sucks, 'zif. The three I've experienced is bad enough, I couldn't imagine enduring all eight of these.

catastrophe:
Honestly frustrating we stuck it out with oscar as long as we did or we probably would’ve broken through by now.

EMAWzifried:
Yeah, Tang built a team with everything but a rebounder this year, and that was our downfall. Let have a few years to build a complete team, and we'll shatter the ceiling all the way to a natty. Joust too bad Quis doesn't get to keep showcasing his genus.

EMAWzifried:

--- Quote from: MakeItRain on March 25, 2023, 08:09:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: EMAWzifried on March 25, 2023, 07:46:17 PM ---We just can't bust through to the inal four. Eight time and no luck. I'm sad to say I've seen them all.

--- End quote ---

crap, that sucks, 'zif. The three I've experienced is bad enough, I couldn't imagine enduring all eight of these.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I still remember all of them well. Add to those the down to the wire loss to Marquette the year they won the natty on a  play they changed the rule for the next year and a 2-point OT loss to Louisville a year they won the NC. Heartbreak so many years. I just so badly want the Cats to make the FF.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version