Author Topic: Okie Lite walking into the OOD Tuesday, about to get dunked into bolivian  (Read 2630 times)

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
The real question is which Bolivian are we dunking into. Simon Bolivar himself? He is dead after all
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I saw you in the rock zone fan.  You was busy talking to some old people, family I assume, or I would have said ‘sup.  The lines in there at half sucked

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I saw you in the rock zone fan.  You was busy talking to some old people, family I assume, or I would have said ‘sup.  The lines in there at half sucked
Yeah, Mrs's. Aunt and Uncle. Had to thank them for the hook up. Shamrock was cool, but those lines sucked ass, BIG TIME! Hope you had fun. Go cats!

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
That was a very classically angry OOD crowd. All the booing, and angst, JYC play by both teams (really OSU was more JYC imo). The explosion at the end was great.

Imo, that is the old way. The new way, under Tang will be a way of joy, unbridled passion and exuberance that propels us forward into new heights. It’s not what we’re against, but what we’re building for, together.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
That was a very classically angry OOD crowd. All the booing, and angst, JYC play by both teams (really OSU was more JYC imo). The explosion at the end was great.

Imo, that is the old way. The new way, under Tang will be a way of joy, unbridled passion and exuberance that propels us forward into new heights. It’s not what we’re against, but what we’re building for, together.

i disagree with you nic. I think if the threat posed by JYCs is that they would love on you to death, you would probably see a lot more criminal mischief occurring in junkyards. Ferocity is the old way, the current way, as well as the way of the future.