Author Topic: Pres Linton Runs off Coach Tang AND Nae'Quan Tomlin ThunderDunks Master Thread  (Read 30514 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Change this thread name to Dorian Finister D.O.B. please.

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Nae'Quan had 14 points today in 22 minutes in Mephis' waxing of the Shockers. He had 4 fouls and it was the third game in a row he's either fouled out or had 4 fouls. Too bad he didn't haave the chance to get Tang's defensive tutelage. eff you, Dick Lint.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
:lol:
I couldn’t bring myself to read it, just embarrassed (again) for my university

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I didn't expect him to double down like a complete rough ridin' idiot.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
What did I miss?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Covering for Carl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When Linton says he could have handled it better, I assume he means as in, he handled the entire situation in probably the worst way possible.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
I assume this is pres trying to remind tang that he doesn’t want him here.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
At what point did Tang and or Tomlin know that Tomlin was never going to be allowed to play again?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
At what point did Tang and or Tomlin know that Tomlin was never going to be allowed to play again?

The article I read yesterday had a quote from Linton stating that he, tang, and Gene were all in agreement as of the incident happening, back in October.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Did this reporter actually get FOIA docs with comms between the tang, dick and Gene? I haven't read the article since KK won't post it.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The article I read yesterday had a quote from Linton stating that he, tang, and Gene were all in agreement as of the incident happening, back in October.
Back at the time, I was under the impression that Tang believed there was a path to Tomlin getting back on the court for the Cats.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

As i understand the situation Tomlin was given an ultimatum concerning his behavior (by Gene, Prez, and Tang) and given his "last chance" after a series of events that stemmed from a toxic relationship with his girlfriend. The evening after receiving this "ultimatum" he was arrested outside of Tubby's. That event and the proximity to the discussion created the point of no return.

Further investigation into the matter seemed to indicate that his arrest by RCPD may have been an unnecessary step given the nature of the situation. This gave Tang and Gene the hope that Tomlin may have not violated the terms of the "ultimatum". That however is not how Linton viewed the situation and the agreement that had been put in place.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
NT has issues to the point that Pres tells athletics that 1 more time and he's done

within a VERY VERY VERY short period of time he's arrested for "brawling" but never faces any punishments and seems like he's basically clear of instigating/wrongdoing quickly after.

Athletics thinks that he's OK and still has one more strike.

Pres operates under assumption that he's done after aggieville and they aren't on the same page.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

As i understand the situation Tomlin was given an ultimatum concerning his behavior (by Gene, Prez, and Tang) and given his "last chance" after a series of events that stemmed from a toxic relationship with his girlfriend. The evening after receiving this "ultimatum" he was arrested outside of Tubby's. That event and the proximity to the discussion created the point of no return.

Further investigation into the matter seemed to indicate that his arrest by RCPD may have been an unnecessary step given the nature of the situation. This gave Tang and Gene the hope that Tomlin may have not violated the terms of the "ultimatum". That however is not how Linton viewed the situation and the agreement that had been put in place.

this is how I read it as well.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
NT has issues to the point that Pres tells athletics that 1 more time and he's done

within a VERY VERY VERY short period of time he's arrested for "brawling" but never faces any punishments and seems like he's basically clear of instigating/wrongdoing quickly after.

Athletics thinks that he's OK and still has one more strike.

Pres operates under assumption that he's done after aggieville and they aren't on the same page.

That's not true that he never faced punishment. He was charged with a diversion.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
POST THE DIVERSION AGREEMENT, NT.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
"I have jerseys on my office wall. I love athletics. Some of my bests friends are athletes." - moronic university president, Dick Linton

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/coachreem4ever/status/1770914372035994035?s=46&t=lwfIEH6RtBPJuhAZrJcdZg
For those who don’t have their Bibles memorized (couldn’t be me):

Faithful are the wounds of a friend,
But the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

Also I have no idea what that means.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/coachreem4ever/status/1770914372035994035?s=46&t=lwfIEH6RtBPJuhAZrJcdZg

It means that all of our remaining players are shooting guards.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I think most Bible -readers take it to mean something along the lines of "It is better to have a friend tell you something that is true but hard to hear than to be flattered by an enemy." In this context, I think his meaning is "I'm thankful that I have friends who point me toward the right path."
Just my $0.02.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
God (and 'reem) works in mysterious ways
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best