Author Topic: NDSU SOUTH stay away from our Recruits!  (Read 1174 times)

Offline lakesbison

• Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • BisoNation
NDSU SOUTH stay away from our Recruits!
« on: December 12, 2023, 09:53:41 PM »
up here in BisoNation we are getting sick of that fatty Hank Jacobs and lil dork taylor braet stealing NDSU recruits!!!
thought K State was so big bad and tough, yet year 5 and you're still taking NDSU recruits and commits.

You are NDSU SOUTH and you always be NDSU SOUTH!!   

why haven't you scheduled us since 2013?   Oh yea,  we know why

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
www.BisoNation.com   7 time Natl Champs

K-State is NDSU 3.0  (cuz wyoming is 2.0)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: NDSU SOUTH stay away from our Recruits!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2023, 10:05:55 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2023, 11:44:08 PM »
Dude got his feelings hurt that a guy they offered a scholarship to is coming here as a walk on

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2023, 01:10:43 AM »
All your recruits belong to us. (If we want them.) Make peace with it.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 07:51:42 AM »
I really like NDSU, and I wish we would formally acknowledge them as part of our minor league system.  It’s a natural progression. As their staff gain experience, they make their way down south to Manhattan.  Similarly, we should be giving priority standing to any NDSU players in the Portal, and even encouraging them to keep up the hard work in Fargo so that they can make it to Manhattan one day (god willing).

However, their HC just left them to be the LB coach for USC, in a very abrupt (and frankly humiliating) disruption to the system.  Is this a system of a larger sickness in Fargo weakening the fabric of the culture?

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2023, 08:02:12 AM »
I really like NDSU, and I wish we would formally acknowledge them as part of our minor league system.  It’s a natural progression. As their staff gain experience, they make their way down south to Manhattan.  Similarly, we should be giving priority standing to any NDSU players in the Portal, and even encouraging them to keep up the hard work in Fargo so that they can make it to Manhattan one day (god willing).

However, their HC just left them to be the LB coach for USC, in a very abrupt (and frankly humiliating) disruption to the system.  Is this a system of a larger sickness in Fargo weakening the fabric of the culture?
100%.
We should formally add all Dakota and Montana schools to our farm system. In return, we can send talent that doesn't pan out at the P5 level back North.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2023, 09:24:51 AM »
Can we interest NDSU in a Adrian Lara?

Offline lakesbison

• Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • BisoNation
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2023, 09:48:45 AM »
ok not the response to my demand i was seeking.

ill call conor   f it.
www.BisoNation.com   7 time Natl Champs

K-State is NDSU 3.0  (cuz wyoming is 2.0)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2023, 09:58:06 AM »

If they didn't suck at every sport but small time football, I would agree.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2023, 09:59:26 AM »

Being that they are our farm team, we need to implement a system where these coaches and players can be called up for a single game, as needed, where they can show how their abilities would measure up in the bigs. 

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2023, 10:29:22 AM »

I think of NDSU as Klieman's version of LHCBS' use of Blinn Community College in Texas.  Hey, Blinn got us Michael Bishop, and I'm sure a couple of others that panned out for the Cats.  Maybe someday NDSU will measure up to Blinn.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2023, 10:45:01 AM »
Would we be allowed something like baseball? NDSU is our AAA squad?

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2023, 10:51:36 AM »
I think this would work really well for both NDSU and KSU. Let's do it.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2023, 10:54:50 AM »
Yes, they are the Omaha Royals of EMAW.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2023, 07:28:31 PM »
up here in BisoNation we are getting sick of that fatty Hank Jacobs and lil dork taylor braet stealing NDSU recruits!!!
thought K State was so big bad and tough, yet year 5 and you're still taking NDSU recruits and commits.

buddy, if we could recruit better than having to steal recruits from NDSU NORTH, everyone here would love to, trust me.

it sucks losing players to any school, at least you’re losing them to your bros at NDSU SOUTH. 

NDSU NORTH and NDSU SOUTH might not be blue bloods, but we are blood brothers.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2023, 08:32:58 PM »

buddy, if we could recruit better than having to steal recruits from NDSU NORTH, everyone here would love to, trust me.

it sucks losing players to any school, at least you’re losing them to your bros at NDSU SOUTH. 

Blood brothers…maybe. Eskimo brothers…absolutely not. 0/10 interest in those pelts

Offline bananaeater

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2023, 11:23:03 PM »

Blood brothers…maybe. Eskimo brothers…absolutely not. 0/10 interest in those pelts

Can you imagine?   
 :Yuck::Yuck::Yuck: