Author Topic: “Here Comes The DocPepper,” by Fitz and The Lemon Parties  (Read 2447 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: “Here Comes The DocPepper,” by Fitz and The Lemon Parties
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2022, 03:13:14 AM »
Austin S'Moores
Ma-leek Knowles
Deucetercershire Sauce Vaughn
R.J. Gar-chia seeds
Orange Julius Brents
Drake Shredded Wheatum
Justice Clemon-tine
Apple Jax Dineen or Carry Out?
Daniel Green Tea
Dill Howard
Adrian Smartie-nez
Date Matlack (or Pate Matlack if you're French)
Brendan Mott-n-ready
Hadley Garbanzer Bean
Randen Veggie Plattner
Jake Rouxbley
Bento Box Sinnott
Fry Zentner
Grody Stufflebeans on Toast
Lemon-ade Warmer
Happy Meal-ix Anudike-Uzomah

It’s absolutely beautiful.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2022, 11:53:17 AM »
Also ftr I also had Orange Julius Brents and Felix Anudike-Umatzah but CF said they didn't work syllabically. Also I'm gonna transfer those over to the original Qat Players Who Are Food, Too thread to keep a comprehensive list for posterity. Great work from WonderMeal. Bud I'm not saying this to rub it in, but I've never been on the inside, so I'm not sure how often they let you get online. I'm guessing those moments are short and fleeting, and you've got to keep in touch with your family first and foremost, but whenever they give you some spare time online, please remember to check in on your pals at gE from time to time and let us know how it's going.

I know you're only allotted a certain number of visitors per month, but let me know if you ever want your old bud SB to pop in to say hello, or if I can bring you anything (if that's allowed). PM if you'd rather not talk about this publicly. You've been pretty open about your sentence on FB though so I just assumed, but lemme know if you want me to delete this.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2022, 12:22:39 PM »
the brilliance is at a level i can't describe

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2022, 12:58:26 AM »
Also ftr I also had Orange Julius Brents and Felix Anudike-Umatzah but CF said they didn't work syllabically. Also I'm gonna transfer those over to the original Qat Players Who Are Food, Too thread to keep a comprehensive list for posterity. Great work from WonderMeal. Bud I'm not saying this to rub it in, but I've never been on the inside, so I'm not sure how often they let you get online. I'm guessing those moments are short and fleeting, and you've got to keep in touch with your family first and foremost, but whenever they give you some spare time online, please remember to check in on your pals at gE from time to time and let us know how it's going.

I know you're only allotted a certain number of visitors per month, but let me know if you ever want your old bud SB to pop in to say hello, or if I can bring you anything (if that's allowed). PM if you'd rather not talk about this publicly. You've been pretty open about your sentence on FB though so I just assumed, but lemme know if you want me to delete this.

Utilize the prison wallet SB.
@mikec2w

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2022, 07:48:37 AM »

I was tuned out from this board for a while but what the hell?
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2022, 11:17:46 AM »
WonderMeal's on an extended vacation.