Poll

Who Will Be The 2024 Dem Candidate

Joe Biden
9 (45%)
Other
11 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: November 16, 2022, 07:47:51 AM

Author Topic: 2024 Dem Candidate  (Read 3821 times)

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: 2024 Dem Candidate
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2022, 02:15:58 PM »
Pre stroke Fetterman would beat your ass then steal your girl, and by your I mean your, not mine.
I would never be scared of losing a girl to that Mongoloid

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2022, 02:17:10 PM »
They should nominate the most charismatic candidate they can find and stop saying things like "can't win because the bigots won't vote for them." If Joe Biden can win without campaigning, then anyone remotely likeable can beat whatever MAGA chud wins the death match.

The 2024 guy or gal won't have the benefit of running against trump. The few independents and third party voters left will be much more discerning with their vote.

I wouldn't write Trump off just yet.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2022, 02:23:36 PM »
Come on, it's going to be ol racist war monger Creepy Joe again.

I mean  :lol: :lol:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2022, 02:34:42 PM »
They should nominate the most charismatic candidate they can find and stop saying things like "can't win because the bigots won't vote for them." If Joe Biden can win without campaigning, then anyone remotely likeable can beat whatever MAGA chud wins the death match.

The 2024 guy or gal won't have the benefit of running against trump. The few independents and third party voters left will be much more discerning with their vote.

I'd love it if he somehow won the nomination but the diminishing returns for maga can't be ignored and I don't know how they're going to turn it around.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2022, 02:37:50 PM »

I'd love it if he somehow won the nomination but the diminishing returns for maga can't be ignored and I don't know how they're going to turn it around.

Elon will put him back on Twitter and he will say something stupid to get himself on Fox News "saying what needed to be said" every day. It's very effective with the Republican base.

Online Kid In the Hall

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2022, 02:43:25 PM »
True story - I worked with Fetterman on a community improvement project when he was mayor of Braddock about 10 years ago. Didn't work super closely with him, but he was pretty involved and the project was successful as part of his attempt to revitalize a horrifically depressed town (if anyone wants an example of a formerly legit town that completely went to crap after all the middle class manufacturing jobs left, Braddock is a great example).

Back then - I'm sure he's been compromised at this point - he was quite genuine, forward-thinking, no-bullshit, etc. and he was very engaging when he was invited to address our entire organization at a retreat. Didn't follow his career too closely after that, but in thinking about how he was back then, it's surprising he is where he's at now (hence the compromise comment).

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2022, 02:44:33 PM »
He seems like a genuinely good human being

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2022, 02:49:04 PM »
Great guy - even when he's chasing down unarmed black guys and holding them at gunpoint

But he explained that he's not really that kind of guy, and that will pass all day in #blueanon world. 

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2022, 02:54:43 PM »
As is customary when posted cryptically more than once, here is what google indicates dax is talking about:

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/john-fetterman-black-jogger-2013-shotgun-20220425.html

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2022, 02:56:12 PM »
Affirming that #blueanon never fully understands the background of their candidates

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2022, 02:56:44 PM »
no one is writing trump off.  The red wave just took such a n emasculating beatdown they have to blame someone for a few days.  trump cannot go away, he is broke and needs to keep the grift going so he will find something moronic to sell to mike lindell and crew.

hopefully he doesn't shatter the GOP by running independent

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2022, 02:57:00 PM »
Jesus you guys, why didn’t we get together at our last blueanon meeting and go over the past ten years of a guy running for office in another state

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2022, 02:57:52 PM »
Affirming that #blueanon never fully understands the background of their candidates

dax, I don't think he's a candidate for anyone here. southiecat69 hasn't posted in ages.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2022, 02:58:25 PM »
Yep, not a high profile race at all, great point OKC

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2022, 02:59:47 PM »
Sorry, grandpaofdaxjones, most of us don’t do extensive background checks on candidates that we can’t vote for

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
2024 Dem Candidate
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2022, 03:00:17 PM »
SD, do you think Biden and Clinton are far left progressive communists?
I think these are actually both correct. Dems always act like they can’t handle a truly moderate nominee until it’s time to choose and they panic pick the most uninspired but recognizable moderate face. It’s infuriating.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2022, 03:01:09 PM »
Sorry, grandpaofdaxjones, most of us don’t do extensive background checks on candidates that we can’t vote for

I voted for him like 6 times by mail bro.  #blueanon   :gocho:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2022, 03:01:22 PM »

Background check  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus, that was posted by the dude who claims to be old, and can't spark it up because he's old and tired all the time already.

#lowenergy

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2022, 03:03:13 PM »
Jesus you guys, why didn’t we get together at our last blueanon meeting and go over the past ten years of a guy running for office in another state

I've been following him closely for three years, he's the most prominent progressive in the country, not in Congress. He's been open about the indecent with the gun, unlike dax, I actually care about black men being chased by a gun and I'm fine with his explanation and the fact that he hasn't tried to sweep it under the rug.

I think he's genuine but he's certainly smart enough to know that being a progressive while walking around in Carhartt is good for the brand

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2022, 03:04:12 PM »
If a Pub candidate did that #blueanongE would be on page 279 on a thread all about them by now

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2022, 03:06:21 PM »
If a pub candidate did that they wouldn't be open and apologetic about it and more importantly their platform wouldn't be reflective of someone who isn't regretful of chasing black people with a gun.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2022, 03:06:58 PM »
If a pub candidate did that they wouldn't be open and apologetic about it and more importantly their platform wouldn't be reflective of someone who isn't regretful of chasing black people with a gun.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're so full of crap, dude.

Goodness

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2022, 03:07:53 PM »
If a pub candidate had done that, he would have pulled the trigger.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2022, 03:08:02 PM »
If a Pub candidate did that #blueanongE would be on page 279 on a thread all about them by now

I have decided to do some background research on candidate herschel walker even though I have no chance whatsever of voting for him in any capacity. 

Be right back!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2022, 03:09:58 PM »
No need to keep affirming that you're part of the resident #blueanon confederacy of not knowers, Dug.