Author Topic: November 26, 2022  (Read 3360 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: November 26, 2022
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2022, 09:40:43 AM »
Hell yeah Pete
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2022, 10:49:57 AM »
First nic, and now, et tu, MIR? It's almost as if the whole TSC thing was goEMAW'ing the whole time  :cry:

Stop being babies and embrace competition. Cowards!

I've hated KU since I was three years old. I wasn't even a K-State fan as a kid but I hated the crap outta KU. They've been so bad for so long I've directed my distain other places, but the fake tsc brings the hate back. eff KU

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2022, 11:07:40 AM »
I’m at a point in my life where I can be happy for individual people, to wit I was sincerely happy for spracs that he got to experience the joy of his team winning a natty this year, but I can never be happy for Ku. Just can’t. It’s a hatred that has burned deep inside of me for as long as I can remember.

There was definitely a time that I was incapable of being happy for individuals, tho. I remember the year Beas was here I had just started seeing a girl who went to ku and when we lost in Lawrence she texted me and gave me a light hearted ribbing and I walked tf away from that ticking time bomb. (It probably wasn’t going to work out anyway but that was the proverbial nail in the coffin)

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2022, 11:11:20 AM »
this might be the 2nd time in the history of the rivalry that both teams are good. first time since 1995

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2022, 11:11:52 AM »
I think Kansas season thus far is at least as smoke and mirrory as the 07 teams was.

I think they will get blasted by a competent big 12 team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2022, 11:29:07 AM »
I think Kansas season thus far is at least as smoke and mirrory as the 07 teams was.

_Fan's advanced stats seem to indicate that. A legit good offense, but a terrible defense, if/when their offense meets a decent defense it'll probably be it for them. Still, can't take away what they've done.

The other thing is just how wonky and backloaded their schedule is, ISU and TCU next before meeting OU, Baylor, and Okie St in order. IMO their game vs ISU will tell us if they are a bowl team or not
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2022, 11:50:27 AM »

Their offense is legit, the defense is in trouble. All of their remaining 8 games are against offenses better than the 4 they've seen. What Duke was able to do to that defense is a big red flag.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2022, 12:05:42 PM »
I want them to be good so we can all LOL when Lightpole dips.

Offline Hurricane Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2022, 12:31:11 PM »

Their offense is legit, the defense is in trouble. All of their remaining 8 games are against offenses better than the 4 they've seen. What Duke was able to do to that defense is a big red flag.

Also think this is the case.  Daniels is the real deal, if he gets hurt KU is in trouble . . . will be very interesting to see how far he can carry them.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2022, 02:12:05 PM »
Rivalries are what makes college sports anything worth watching, I'm not going to pretend to be the least bit happy for them. I hope they beat flood aggie next week then pull a 2009 and lose 7 straight to finish the year. Then their two good players transfer.

Normally I'd feel this way but I'd like to change it up. I've seen a decade plus of trash ball with K-State easy wins. I want a "big game" feel on 11/26

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2022, 04:06:40 PM »
Rivalries are what makes college sports anything worth watching, I'm not going to pretend to be the least bit happy for them. I hope they beat flood aggie next week then pull a 2009 and lose 7 straight to finish the year. Then their two good players transfer.

Normally I'd feel this way but I'd like to change it up. I've seen a decade plus of trash ball with K-State easy wins. I want a "big game" feel on 11/26

Pass, we have enough of those. We have home games against Oklahoma State and Baylor before we play them.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2022, 07:56:16 PM »
I wouldn't mind a little hype and a 1995 style beat down.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2022, 08:01:20 PM »

Pass, we have enough of those. We have home games against Oklahoma State and Baylor before we play them.
I wish we played Baylor at home
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2022, 08:02:32 PM »
It only needs to be desirable enough to qualify for broadcast on a tv channel.

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2022, 08:42:02 PM »
I want them to be good so we can all LOL when Lightpole dips.
I'm torn.  Part of me wants them to keep winning so we can rip their hearts out.   

The other part wants them to fall back now so we can kick them when they're down.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2022, 11:56:10 PM »

I wish we played Baylor at home

Me too. Meant Texas.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2022, 07:12:06 PM »
this tulane-houston game is for all the pre-11/26 marbles (i think.  oth, maybe houston didn't play ku.  not sure, really).
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2022, 07:28:41 PM »
If KU beats ISU they get to 5 wins…and then every game the rest of the year will at a minimum be advertised as “for bowl eligibility!”

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2022, 09:12:45 PM »
we're off to overtime for the sunflower preshowdown.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2022, 09:22:31 PM »
we won!

:ksu:

Offline muqluk

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2022, 11:23:44 PM »
With a third string QB

And until the drive that tied it up Tulane had only 18 yards ‘total’ in the 2nd half

Holgerson is the worst closer ever. (Though Sark is tryin hard)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2022, 11:31:49 PM »
I'm glad the game is at our place.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.