Author Topic: 2022 midterm elections  (Read 19575 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 2022 midterm elections
« Reply #850 on: February 02, 2023, 02:22:19 PM »
Oh, it’s nuanced so we wouldn’t understand.

LMAO

I didn't say a damn thing about anyone not understanding the topic at hand. You know exactly why Omar is being accused of antisemitism wherever she criticizes Israel.

Because she doesn't like Jewish people.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: February 02, 2023, 04:58:43 PM »

LMAO

I didn't say a damn thing about anyone not understanding the topic at hand. You know exactly why Omar is being accused of antisemitism wherever she criticizes Israel.

Dax there are a lot of american politicians, law makers, etc. that wear an american flag pin on their jacket and claim (and, to some extent i think they genunitely do believe) that they are acting in American's best interests. And those politicians and law makers i just mentioned, i hate their guts. Does that mean i hate america? or i guess maybe that means i hate christians for this analogy to work...?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: February 02, 2023, 08:28:30 PM »
it's amusing how excited republicans get when they think they have an opportunity to attack a dem pol from a lefty framework.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: February 02, 2023, 09:01:52 PM »

LMAO

Dax there are a lot of american politicians, law makers, etc. that wear an american flag pin on their jacket and claim (and, to some extent i think they genunitely do believe) that they are acting in American's best interests. And those politicians and law makers i just mentioned, i hate their guts. Does that mean i hate america? or i guess maybe that means i hate christians for this analogy to work...?

Another rambling analogy that makes no sense and doesn't work the way you wanted it to.  Shocking.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: February 02, 2023, 09:04:47 PM »
it's amusing how excited republicans get when they think they have an opportunity to attack a dem pol from a lefty framework.

et tu sys?  Yeah, it's only the pubs that get excited about something like this.  snore.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: February 02, 2023, 09:28:07 PM »

et tu sys?  Yeah, it's only the pubs that get excited about something like this.  snore.

this board is filled with people to your left, many of which frequently post negatively about republican pols.  how many do you see adopting a conservative framework to do so?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: February 02, 2023, 09:33:28 PM »

Do you think they view antisemitism as lefty framework?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: February 02, 2023, 09:35:36 PM »

an accusation of bigotry is an attack from the left.  i think anyone familiar with american politics would recognize that.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: February 02, 2023, 09:52:13 PM »

an accusation of bigotry is an attack from the left.  i think anyone familiar with american politics would recognize that.

I'm not sure I agree with that.  Are you being facetious?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: February 02, 2023, 10:06:06 PM »

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: February 02, 2023, 10:44:49 PM »

Well Lee Atwater and the Southern Strategy made it an easy target. Not to mention Former POTUS told Speaker Ryan after Charlottesville VA that the Neo Nazis and others were “their people”

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: February 02, 2023, 10:56:27 PM »

this board is filled with people to your left, many of which frequently post negatively about republican pols.  how many do you see adopting a conservative framework to do so?

What would be an example of this?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: February 02, 2023, 11:07:28 PM »

What would be an example of this?

patriotism or liberty would be easy angles.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: February 02, 2023, 11:23:33 PM »

yeah

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: April 18, 2023, 09:58:40 PM »