Author Topic: dax russia talking points timeline  (Read 859 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
dax russia talking points timeline
« on: April 05, 2022, 12:35:04 PM »
didn't want to (further) clutter up the WWIII thread

I don't have time to find them but I know I've read a dax post aligning with almost every step along the way

https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/status/1510958783455023110?t=6_BAsJ08KyEXTlXuM-vtow&s=19

1. no invasion will happen
Imagine running around screaming the invasion was imminent like scared old ladies.

Pathetic.

Biden’s talking triggered the biggest sell programs of the day on Wall Street.  No one that matters trusts that clown.

Still talking about 150k Russian troops near Ukraine.  Just a clown.

2. it's not an invasion
Always set to fight an insurgency war.  #neocons never wanted diplomacy. 

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1500196362209615875?s=21

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/16/world/europe/poland-missile-base-russia-ukraine.html

3. it's about NATO (there are a LOT of posts for this one to choose from)
I blame Putin Dax, who do you blame?

Mostly Putin, but I've been talking about how the US/NATO was doing things to force Putin's hand for a long time.    Things to prevent this would include declaring that Ukraine would not become a member of NATO, stop training Ukrainian NeoNazi militias and stop installing corrupt Ukrainian puppet governments.   

But don't bother, we already know that #blueanon/#blueanonGe/#fakecentristsGe want no dissent in the ranks.   This is all Don Trump's fault per those groups.

I know it's futile, but dax do you really think Russia is justified in invading Ukraine?  Even if I grant that the US is The Evil Empire, why support this invasion?

So talking about the reasons why this happening is supporting it?

It's just laughable that the United States/NATO is trying to extricate itself out of culpability in creating the atmosphere for this military operation to be occurring.

What the United States and NATO have done is tantamount to the Chinese installing puppet government(s) in Mexico and then asking that government to join a military alliance with China, where the Mexican military and Mexican militias (the cartels) would be trained by the Chinese military . . . which would ultimately lead to Chinese forces being stationed in Mexico and Chinese ABM systems being installed in Mexico, which based on the formula, is exactly what would have happened in the Ukraine had they joined NATO.

NATO has everything to do with Putin's plans he's been making for years.

4. it’s to reclaim historical territory (did not see any dax posts about this)

5. there are Nazis (there are a LOT of posts for this one to choose from)
Yes, it is absolutely true that the United States would continue to provide arms and assistance to NeoNazi militias fighting the Russians in Ukraine.

Do you think Ukraine should be able to fight to maintain its sovereignty?

Sure, but why are we arming and training Nazi's?

Seems strange that a political movement with millions of people who think anyone who disagrees with them is a Nazi/Fascist would be leading the charge to train and provide arms to actual Nazi's.

Nazi's fighting Nazi's.

Reports of militants from both sides of the alleged geo-political equation pouring in from the Middle East.

But the U.S. didn't want this war.   :jerk: :jerk: :jerk:

6. there are biolabs (this is my favorite one)
Do not discuss the DOD's involvement in Ukrainian bio-labs, they were engaging in "threat reduction" activities, and if you ask any further questions you're a Putin Puppet.

If there's one thing our government never does and that's wrap nefarious activity in a benign label.   Then when someone asks, roll out a bunch of policy wonks to "explain" the situation and then nod at the usual suspects to do a series of reports to explain it all way in the various media outlets.   

The next U.S. regime change operation will be labeled an exploratory observational incursion.    The next time a van full of U.S. Aid workers unloads in some far off land, rest easy knowing there won't be a single CIA asset in the group.    :thumbsup:

What is your theory dax?

The labs were likely doing remediation work on old Soviet stuff, but it wouldn't surprise me if there were "other" programs that were going on as well.   Just like we know now that Fauci was skirting GOF moratoriums by outsourcing to a third party and then off shoring the process.

7. if they want war to stop they should surrender

so is the maga talking point now that if you assist the Ukranian people to defend their sovereign nation against an absolutely blood thirsty attack that is focused on the civilians, women and children that you are only prolonging the inevitable and they should surrender or russia will cause more suffering of innocent and defenseless civilians?
#neoconGe way was to be all horned up for war and completely unwilling to go to the negotiating table in a serious way. 

So the people of Ukraine pay the price for something that Biden et al we’re unwilling to bend on but Zelensky says is likely inevitable. 

#blueanonNeoCon/#neoconGe is getting its rocks off talking about defending Democracy and defending borders.  Which is just fantastic in its irony.   

8. it’s not a retreat (did not see any dax posts about this)

9. there are no war crimes
I know #neoconGe is all chubbed up about this war and completely enjoying the death and destruction in Ukraine while swallowing every ounce of propaganda they can handle, while NGAF about the indiscriminate transfer of weapons into the most corrupt country on the planet.

We are also finding out that thankfully the mentally incapacitated old man who poses as our President has enough good sense to listen to the Pentagon and not the arm chair NeoCons he has in the state department or as his NSA (a war loving Clintonite).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-s-bombers-could-devastate-ukraine-but-he-s-holding-back-here-s-why/ar-AAVnuAJ?ocid=EMMX

‘I know it’s hard … to swallow that the carnage and destruction could be much worse than it is,’ says the DIA analyst. ‘But that’s what the facts show. This suggests to me, at least, that Putin is not intentionally attacking civilians, that perhaps he is mindful that he needs to limit damage in order to leave an out for negotiations.'”

“The heart of Kyiv has barely been touched. And almost all of the long-range strikes have been aimed at military targets.”

Meanwhile, a senior U.S. defense official said the Pentagon could not independently confirm reports of killings in Bucha

this one is combo w/ #5
Atrocities reported and the Ukrainian Nazi’s being in the vicinity seem to walk and in hand.  As discussed yesterday even the NYT’s has started putting disclaimers on a substantial amount of their reporting.

Other uncorroborated reports of Reddit warrior types manning checkpoints around Kyiv who blast everything under the guise that they’re saboteurs.   

10. whatabout your war crimes (i don't think dax has gotten to this one yet)

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: dax russia talking points timeline
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 12:36:48 PM »
also this wasn't really a russian propaganda talking point but it was the most incredible moment in the WWIII thread, imo

https://twitter.com/tuckermax/status/1497609616494055428?s=21

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 12:51:58 PM »
I had already forgotten about the tucker max thing lmao
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 12:54:46 PM »
I'd start a thread of #neoconGe regurgitating/parroting armchair neocon talking points, but I don't want to see gE have to buy another rack in the AWS data center.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 01:21:20 PM »
You don't see #4 directly, but there have been plenty of posts claiming that the US initiated a coup in 2014 and that Russia is simply trying to reinstall their democratically-elected puppet government. That isn't all that different.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2022, 01:42:02 PM »
I'd start a thread of #neoconGe regurgitating/parroting armchair neocon talking points, but I don't want to see gE have to buy another rack in the AWS data center.

dax you literally started several threads that had to be merged into one superthread for easier BBS'n.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2022, 01:51:55 PM »

dax you literally started several threads that had to be merged into one superthread for easier BBS'n.

This is about the 4th or 5th thread started just about me.

Otherwise, WITW?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2022, 01:53:42 PM »
I'm afraid that Ukraine is just far to complex for most on here, so that's why they simply parrot what the neocon establishment tells them to think.

It's not a good look for our Kansas State University, but it is what it is. as they say.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2022, 01:58:30 PM »

This is about the 4th or 5th thread started just about me.

Otherwise, WITW?

No crap, #canceldax isn't terribly effective

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2022, 04:13:24 PM »
if people want to engage with dax, segregating it into a thread like this is a good idea.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2022, 11:15:56 PM »
I also find it sad that you small brained peasants can't think for yourself

real independent thinkers generally fall directly in line with Kremlin talking points in real time

obvs