Author Topic: Dumb things about Baylor  (Read 3028 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Dumb things about Baylor
« on: March 18, 2022, 08:54:57 AM »
They rape people

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: Dumb things about Baylor
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 09:15:46 AM »
Also kill teammate.

This thread may go 10,000 pages

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 09:16:21 AM »
Also kill teammate.

and the coach covers it up

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 09:40:53 AM »
Scott Drew's face is extremely dumb.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 10:23:51 AM »
Waco is a shithole
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2022, 11:03:47 AM »
they have cults

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2022, 11:16:23 AM »
https://www.slamonline.com/college-hs/report-baylor-coach-threatened-to-deport-recruit/

It is being reported that the Baylor basketball program is being investigated by the NCAA for their involvement in the recruiting of nationally ranked junior Hanner Perea. According to the report, sources have confirmed that Baylor assistant coach Mark Morefield “sent dozens of text messages to Perea’s AAU and high school coaches in July while they were coaching events, which is against NCAA rules.” The story goes on to say that, “Morefield, according to sources, had already been suspended by the school and was not allowed to recruit on the road in July for previous texting infractions.”

In addition, a text by Morefield to Perea’s coach at La Lumiere HS, Alan Huss, has caused some controversy.  The message said that if Perea, a Colombian native who transferred to La Lumiere in Indiana through the A-Hope Foundation, didn’t attend Baylor, he would be deported.

“I guarantee u if he does [commit to another school] he will be in Colombia for the spring and summer and next year. Don’t forget it,” the text message read.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2022, 11:39:02 AM »
The opportunity to escape program wide sanctions by coming to KSU is not one to be taken lightly.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2022, 11:45:13 AM »
The opportunity to escape program wide sanctions by coming to KSU is not one to be taken lightly.

The article is from 2010. @MakeItRain I assume nothing ever came of this? Did they just fire the guy and that was that?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2022, 01:47:19 PM »

The article is from 2010. @MakeItRain I assume nothing ever came of this? Did they just fire the guy and that was that?

Yes and he was excommunicated from men's college basketball. Last I knew of him he was a women's assistant somewhere.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2022, 03:19:32 PM »
Waco is known for carbonated prune juice and a couple that shiplaps everything.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2022, 04:03:59 PM »
I don't think Dr. Pepper has a place in this thread, friend.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2022, 01:30:59 AM »

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2022, 03:24:23 AM »
now that baylor fans will inevitably cheer for us, do we accept them? i say no, eff them.

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2022, 10:44:39 AM »
now that baylor fans will inevitably cheer for us, do we accept them? i say no, eff them.
This message is not Coach Tang approved

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2022, 11:33:03 AM »

Them giving us Tang in no way absolves them of their history on and off the court.  EABOD

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2024, 08:36:33 PM »
Watching a women's game, their new arena looks aight, what doesn't look aight is the camera angle. It's dead ass on the ceiling, might be worse than Gallagher-Iba Arena

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2024, 10:04:03 PM »
Watching a women's game, their new arena looks aight, what doesn't look aight is the camera angle. It's dead ass on the ceiling, might be worse than Gallagher-Iba Arena

There quite a few funny memes and comments about it the past couple of days on the twitter.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2024, 09:42:27 AM »
Baylor should not be in this conference. They didn't belong back when the Texas legislature strong armed UT and A&M into bringing them along back when the SWC fell apart, they didn't belong back when they were murdering and raping their way out of obscurity, and they don't belong today thanks to their enrollment size, lack of a national audience, and continual clout of bs that comes along with them everywhere they go.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2024, 10:36:03 AM »
Baylor should not be in this conference. They didn't belong back when the Texas legislature strong armed UT and A&M into bringing them along back when the SWC fell apart, they didn't belong back when they were murdering and raping their way out of obscurity, and they don't belong today thanks to their enrollment size, lack of a national audience, and continual clout of bs that comes along with them everywhere they go.
meh.  through tang, i’ve come to respect drew and all that he’s accomplished.  what can I say, they don’t bug me as much as they once did.

i’m ok with them.  it’s iowa state that we need to get rid of.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2024, 10:49:50 AM »

lol, they've won like 5 team national championships the last 19 seasons, either second or third in the conference. If they don't belong, none of us do.

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2024, 12:30:39 PM »

lol, they've won like 5 team national championships the last 19 seasons, either second or third in the conference. If they don't belong, none of us do.

TCU worked their way back in by being nationally relevant, despite not being in a power conference for years. They updated their stadium, marketed their brand (as much as they could) and scheduled games against opponents to keep themselves in the conversation.

Do you really think Baylor would have done the same if the roles had been reversed?

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2024, 02:48:04 PM »

Baylor gives the conference some of the best prospects for winning national championships.  Never underestimate the ability of a university to build a church in the hometown of a highly regarded recruit that names some key part of the church in the honor of the recruit's mother (or father).  TCU may be able to do this, but I know KSU can't.  Private religious schools can provide some unique advantages.   

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2024, 06:14:22 PM »

TCU worked their way back in by being nationally relevant, despite not being in a power conference for years. They updated their stadium, marketed their brand (as much as they could) and scheduled games against opponents to keep themselves in the conversation.

Do you really think Baylor would have done the same if the roles had been reversed?

I have no idea.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2024, 09:30:02 PM »

How did they let this happen?!?  This angle is ass.