Author Topic: dumb things about illionois  (Read 17629 times)

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
Re: dumb things about illionois
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2022, 11:45:14 AM »
Back on topic, male genitalsburn   :lol:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2022, 06:44:25 PM »
we stumbled into some dive bar in Chicago that had a nekked Blago drawing in it.  Later saw an Anthony Bourdain episode that highlighted the bar, guess it's kind of a famous one.  Cannot remember the name of it.
Probably Old Town Ale House
:adios:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2022, 07:51:34 PM »
Guys, I’ve watched less Ill bb than Bread has posted on gE this season, but it seems like their guard play is one of the things that is dumb about Illinois. As a fan of good guard play, it seems like we may have dodged a choppy, non athletic, slow moving bullet that is frustrating to watch and prone to turn the ball over.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2022, 08:10:36 PM »
Guys, I’ve watched less Ill bb than Bread has posted on gE this season, but it seems like their guard play is one of the things that is dumb about Illinois. As a fan of good guard play, it seems like we may have dodged a choppy, non athletic, slow moving bullet that is frustrating to watch and prone to turn the ball over.

I don't like Curbelo, at all.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2022, 08:15:20 PM »
they are screwed whenever cockburn leaves. brad should have sold high. thank god we dodged that bullet.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2022, 08:22:23 PM »

Had a really bad tournament.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2022, 03:39:24 PM »

Same. 17% three point shooter that is only theoretically effective if he dominates the ball all while being a turnover machine. If he is running your offense, then you don't run good offense. If he transfers, we'll be better for it.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2022, 04:16:27 PM »

Same. 17% three point shooter that is only theoretically effective if he dominates the ball all while being a turnover machine. If he is running your offense, then you don't run good offense. If he transfers, we'll be better for it.
I'm hoping this for you, Mr. Bread!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2022, 05:09:37 PM »

Thanks, winters. I'm very impressed with your new coach and his first assistant. Exciting times to be a gopurpleufightonstate fan. As for Illinois, I only watched the two NCAA games this year, BUT I just read some insidery recruiting thread that said we were getting some five star former Kentucky commit guard (Skyy Clark?) and some sand aggie transfer along with the three pretty stud recruits Brad and co. already had lined up this year. Also that Curbelo was probably leaving. So good crap maybe!
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2022, 05:12:52 PM »

Thanks, winters. I'm very impressed with your new coach and his first assistant. Exciting times to be a gopurpleufightonstate fan. As for Illinois, I only watched the two NCAA games this year, BUT I just read some insidery recruiting thread that said we were getting some five star former Kentucky commit guard (Skyy Clark?) and some sand aggie transfer along with the three pretty stud recruits Brad and co. already had lined up this year. Also that Curbelo was probably leaving. So good crap maybe!
Exciting times for the both of us. It really is a whole new world post-oscar. I couldn't be more excited and rejuvenated!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 05:39:32 PM by Mr Bread »

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2022, 05:28:49 PM »
Two out of three so far. Hooray.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2022, 06:12:45 PM »
major rumblings that all major dossier/recruiting sites are going to add a 6th star in their rankings due to incredible athletes tang is about to sign at ksu catz

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2022, 06:22:17 PM »
That is a monumental shift in dossie policy I was not privy to. Luckily I maintain my personal recruiting dossies in such a fashion as to be easily and expeditiously converted in the event of just such an occurrence. I'm very dossie forward tho. Not many would understand.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2022, 07:30:28 PM »
I'm glad that Mr Bread is back but feel bad that he is stuck with a coach we didnt want.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2022, 09:37:25 PM »
That is a monumental shift in dossie policy I was not privy to. Luckily I maintain my personal recruiting dossies in such a fashion as to be easily and expeditiously converted in the event of just such an occurrence. I'm very dossie forward tho. Not many would understand.
man this is the type of hardcore dossier talk that I love.  only true dossier heads would understand

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2022, 10:43:16 AM »
I BARELY qualify as a mere fan of high level dossier work, but I would interrupt an appointment with my cardiologist to read an update on this thread   :bwpopcorn:

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2022, 10:55:45 AM »
this blog has been long overdue for some doss goss (that's dossier gossip for non-ITK posters, several of you)

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2022, 12:05:02 PM »
https://twitter.com/CoachUnderwood/status/1514070242766606347

Did they not invite oscar or was he too red assed to show up?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2022, 12:17:22 PM »
Maybe they just didn't bring back the ones that got fired for being shitty. Groce was persona non grata as well I just realized. Easy to forget.

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2022, 10:13:09 PM »
no1curr

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2022, 04:18:36 AM »

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2022, 04:23:39 AM »
I'd like to say I'm surprised to see 2-time national champion and Big 12 hoops overlord Head Coach Bill Self dick riding our guy Brad so hard, but I'm not. If any one is going to be the conductor of that veiny rager of a hype train, I'm glad it's former Illini coaching great Billy Eugene Self Jr.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2022, 07:58:45 AM »
 :lol: