Author Topic: Ole Piss and ESPNU, a match made in heaven  (Read 2487 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ole Piss and ESPNU, a match made in heaven
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2022, 01:05:16 PM »
Well that is just not true
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2022, 11:10:27 PM »
Some of y'all are weird.

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2022, 08:20:26 PM »
Well that is just not true
What's not true about it?

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2022, 08:34:36 PM »
You apparently missed his "woe is me, I've done so much here" press conference, that he literally scheduled himself, when he got fired from Illinois as well as every press conference he's had since where he never once took responsibility for anything other than success.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2022, 09:53:44 PM »
You apparently missed his "woe is me, I've done so much here" press conference, that he literally scheduled himself, when he got fired from Illinois as well as every press conference he's had since where he never once took responsibility for anything other than success.

That part isn't what wetwillie is taking exception to, even though your take on this is also dripping with bias.

Meanwhile Ole Piss are currently beating the hell out of LSU, they are playing much better than their record.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2022, 10:07:07 PM »

That part isn't what wetwillie is taking exception to, even though your take on this is also dripping with bias.

Meanwhile Ole Piss are currently beating the hell out of LSU, they are playing much better than their record.

That little guard they had that was getting to the paint at will against us appeared to be a hell of a player

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2022, 10:12:59 PM »

That little guard they had that was getting to the paint at will against us appeared to be a hell of a player

He got hurt tonight and the announcers are speculating it's serious. After he went out LSU went on a crazy run, piss only up 2 with a minute to go.