Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 229928 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #6950 on: June 23, 2023, 11:03:37 PM »
Dax if you’ve got a problem with drunks I got bad news for you about Russians.

:lol:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6951 on: June 23, 2023, 11:10:53 PM »
Pretty sure dax is drunk rn
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6952 on: June 23, 2023, 11:13:25 PM »
enough shitting on DAX for now

next 36 hours are gonna be wild af

this whole thing has seemingly completely blown up on Putin

potentially the most significant geopolitical event in 30+ years

Prepare for dax to flood the zone during that time.
You feel comfortable here because you can join others in mastering the obvious. In this case Poli Sci 103

Dax I actually don’t want to engage in this, but just curious do you have any international experience, or any education in International Relations? Not trying to be a jerk… I’m literally just curious on this.
I’ve been talking about Ukraine for years on this blog.

Hey remember when you guys went absolutely out of your minds when people criticized your boy Barrack for not wanting anything to do with arming Ukraine?  At least overtly.

Behind the scenes the DOD and CIA absolutely loved loved loved their Ukrainian Nazi’s.  Training them, establishing “leave behind” contingency plans.  Johnny McCain and Lindsey Graham up on stage(s) toasting and breaking bread with the UkroNazi’s etc etc. Until the whitewash began as documented by me and the recent article in The Nation.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6953 on: June 23, 2023, 11:15:29 PM »

You feel comfortable here because you can join others in mastering the obvious. In this case Poli Sci 103

Dax I actually don’t want to engage in this, but just curious do you have any international experience, or any education in International Relations? Not trying to be a jerk… I’m literally just curious on this.

Hey remember when you guys went absolutely out of your minds when people criticized your boy Barrack for not wanting anything to do with arming Ukraine?  At least overtly.

Behind the scenes the DOD and CIA absolutely loved loved loved their Ukrainian Nazi’s.  Training them, establishing “leave behind” contingency plans.  Johnny McCain and Lindsey Graham up on stage(s) toasting and breaking bread with the UkroNazi’s etc etc. Until the whitewash began as documented by me and the recent article in The Nation.

These are talking points not an answer… do you yourself have any experience/exposure overseas or any education in these matters. Like for example… I’ve been a soldier in Iraq, been to 3rd world countries (Latin America) , dealt with Eastern European countries, have a Masters in International Relations (not Kansas State) to couple with my Economics degree from Kansas State. Not to mention my kids are dual citizens… so just curious when you talk about international relations what’s the ground you’re on.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 11:23:52 PM by turnbull »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6954 on: June 23, 2023, 11:21:29 PM »

These are talking points not an answer… do you yourself have any experience/exposure overseas or any education in these matters
Yes

Now. You answer the questions I asked.

You and Lick are on here hammering the most rudimentary talking points. Like no one has a clue or a memory

The potential destabilization of a nation with 5,000 nukes and the ramifications of not knowing who the.various potential Russian factions will align with. No crap

Only a massive simp brained derp roots for the Balkanization/Libyation/Syriation of Russia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6955 on: June 23, 2023, 11:23:06 PM »
it's a weird thing when groups of people go from not trying to kill each other to trying to kill each other.  like when the invasion first started you had lots of anecdotes about rando ukrainian citizens going up to russian soldiers and talking to them and i don't think that happens much anymore.

anyways, the ukrainians and russians finally figured out that they were now going to try and kill each other, and that was probably always the most likely outcome, but it could have gone a different way.  it seems like the chances this goes in either direction are closer to 50:50, but it probably will take a few days for people to work out what they're going to do.

https://twitter.com/DAlperovitch/status/1672451004770529280
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6956 on: June 23, 2023, 11:24:35 PM »

These are talking points not an answer… do you yourself have any experience/exposure overseas or any education in these matters

it's really more of a "no, but I stayed at a holiday inn express" situation

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6957 on: June 23, 2023, 11:25:33 PM »

Yes

You and Lick are on here hammering the most rudimentary talking points. Like no one has a clue or a memory

The potential destabilization of a nation with 5,000 nukes and the ramifications of not knowing who the.various potential Russian factions will align with. No crap

Only a massive simp brained derp roots for the Balkanization/Libyation/Syriation of Russia.

They have over 6k nukes btw, of which several are not modernized and honestly a real question can be raised if they exist in Russia anymore due to possible sales by base commanders

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6958 on: June 23, 2023, 11:31:32 PM »

Yes

it is absolutely stunning that we have gone from guys they are just attempting the "de-nazification" of Ukraine

to

only a massive simp brained derp roots for the Balkanization/Libyation/Syriation of Russia

in like 18 months

what a colossal crap sandwich

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6959 on: June 23, 2023, 11:34:07 PM »
Don't forget Biden being a warmonger for lying about the imminent invasion before pivoting to the nazi excuse
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6960 on: June 23, 2023, 11:34:45 PM »

Yes

it is absolutely stunning that we have gone from guys they are just attempting the "de-nazification" of Ukraine

to

only a massive simp brained derp roots for the Balkanization/Libyation/Syriation of Russia

in like 18 months

Yea, it’s just whatever the GOP/Conservative/maga talking points are… it’s why I had to ask what experience there… It’s fairly clear now Tucker Carlson University in Alternative Facts is the answer

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6961 on: June 23, 2023, 11:35:33 PM »
I've been talking about the destabilization of the Russia and the ramifications thereof since this thread started, Lick.

You do your rageed up derp drive bys and then disappear.   :lol: :lol:

I don't expect to see you again after tomorrow for 2 or 3 weeks and then you'll roll in 4 or 5 laps down and do your usual  :curse: shtick

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6962 on: June 23, 2023, 11:35:40 PM »
put me in the #whatevermakesrussiansreturntotoprotectrussiafromrussiansgE camp

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6963 on: June 23, 2023, 11:37:29 PM »

Yes

to

in like 18 months

Yea, it’s just whatever the GOP/Conservative/maga talking points are… it’s why I had to ask what experience there… It’s fairly clear now Tucker Carlson University in Alternative Facts is the answer

I cannot even fathom a lower IQ response than this, please tell me you are not associated with Kansas State University in any way.

It's literally an absolute state of denial as to the reality of our world and a total denial of events of the last 20 to 25 years.

Absolutely amazing.

Not to mention your outright refusal to answer any of my questions which is 1000% on brand #blueanongE

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6964 on: June 23, 2023, 11:38:12 PM »
I've been talking about the destabilization of the Russia and the ramifications thereof since this thread started, Lick.

I don't expect to see you again after tomorrow for 2 or 3 weeks and then you'll roll in 4 or 5 laps down and do your usual  :curse: shtick
Again what are your qualifications for this thought, I was reading earlier today that was a conservative talking point amongst that the CIA is involved in the Wagner thing…. At least say have you been overseas  or have a international relations degree?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6965 on: June 23, 2023, 11:39:14 PM »
* I give like a 15% chance that this is a diversionary ruse to try to force a mistake on Ukraine's part

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6966 on: June 23, 2023, 11:41:00 PM »
* I give like a 15% chance that this is a diversionary ruse to try to force a mistake on Ukraine's part
Also this , hence the thought we have to wait and see…very hard to believe this succeeds (I’ll happily be wrong here). Going to be an interesting week nonetheless.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6967 on: June 23, 2023, 11:41:22 PM »
Imagine looking at our world, with a place formally known as the nation of Libya (one example) who at nearly a decade plus after the no reasons given overthrow of their government, is still adrift in civil war and the re-introduction of African slavery . . . and then thinking than same tactic couldn't befall Russia, which is even more dangerous.

Or looking at the chowder keg in Pakistan and knowing our military has contingency plans to go get their nukes when the inevitable happens.

Absolute simp brains posting on this blog tonight  :frown:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6968 on: June 23, 2023, 11:45:04 PM »
Imagine looking at our world, with a place formally known as the nation of Libya (one example) who at nearly a decade plus after the no reasons given overthrow of their government, is still adrift in civil war and the re-introduction of African slavery . . . and then thinking than same tactic couldn't befall Russia, which is even more dangerous.

Or looking at the chowder keg in Pakistan and knowing our military has contingency plans to go get their nukes when the inevitable happens.

my simp brain is trying to figure out how your phone autocorrected to" chowder keg"

that may be crazier than the mercenaries Russia used to prop up a tyrant in Syria turning against them in the motherland

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6969 on: June 23, 2023, 11:46:34 PM »

Dax…. Again have you been overseas or at least have an international relations (or similar education) in any of these topics(watching TV doesn’t count) I outlined my credentials in an earlier comment so please do the same,  also in Balkanization of Russia you have a valid point but hence why I said earlier in the thread it’ll be a race to build a relationship with a possible Balkanization of Russia (with whoever wins China or USA writing the rules for the next 50 years)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6970 on: June 23, 2023, 11:51:04 PM »

Again what are your qualifications for this thought, I was reading earlier today that was a conservative talking point amongst that the CIA is involved in the Wagner thing…. At least say have you been overseas  or have a international relations degree?

What does some conspiracy you've seen on Twitter have to do with what I know or where I've been?  I've been to Eastern Europe, my scientific bro used to run a Eastern European scientist, research and academic exchange program for a department of a U.S. government agency.  He spent months at a time around people from Ukraine, Hungary, Poland, Romania and points beyond and when I would visit I got to meet many of these people and spend days, even weeks at a time with them. 

Now, do you recall when your boy Barrack Obama thought (at least overtly) that Ukraine wasn't worth the trouble?  Do you recall how  :curse: you guys got when that was criticized?  Did you not see Barrack in his latest interview talking about "Russian Interests" relative to Ukraine?  Do you recall the internal State Department memos which asked (rhetorically I'm sure) WTF the Biden's were doing in Ukraine?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6971 on: June 23, 2023, 11:52:57 PM »

Dax…. Again have you been overseas or at least have an international relations (or similar education) in any of these topics(watching TV doesn’t count) I outlined my credentials in an earlier comment so please do the same,  also in Balkanization of Russia you have a valid point but hence why I said earlier in the thread it’ll be a race to build a relationship with a possible Balkanization of Russia (with whoever wins China or USA writing the rules for the next 50 years)

This is #blogkaren level posting. 

You are at a Call of Duty level of intelligence relative to this topic.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6972 on: June 23, 2023, 11:56:26 PM »

What does some conspiracy you've seen on Twitter have to do with what I know or where I've been?  I've been to Eastern Europe, my scientific bro used to run a Eastern European scientist, research and academic exchange program for a department of a U.S. government agency.  He spent months at a time around people from Ukraine, Hungary, Poland, Romania and points beyond and when I would visit I got to meet many of these people and spend days, even weeks at a time with them. 

Now, do you recall when your boy Barrack Obama thought (at least overtly) that Ukraine wasn't worth the trouble?  Do you recall how  :curse: you guys got when that was criticized?  Did you not see Barrack in his latest interview talking about "Russian Interests" relative to Ukraine?  Do you recall the internal State Department memos which asked (rhetorically I'm sure) WTF the Biden's were doing in Ukraine?

So nothing… just other people’s comments or thoughts… you’re back to pass the potatoes comment from here on out. Sorry Dax just not worth the brain cells to even respond to just pure crap, especially since you’ve been trying to Dox me… just know this I’m very involved with K-State to this day.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6973 on: June 24, 2023, 12:03:19 AM »

my simp brain is trying to figure out how your phone autocorrected to" chowder keg"

that may be crazier than the mercenaries Russia used to prop up a tyrant in Syria turning against them in the motherland

LMAO at any American talking about propping up a tyrant . . .  :lol: :lol:

Let alone an American talking about mercenaries  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Syria and Russia had been allies for decades.  Why don't you ask why American are/were even in Syria and of course you don't recall when I used to laugh at the fact that the DOD and the CIA were supporting separate hardcore radical Islamic factions in Syria who were . . . fighting each other.   :lol:

One of the reasons Clinton-Obama-Panetta got all immersed in the "Arab Spring" which refugee'd million in Syria was because of the Russian naval port in Syria and the talks Assad was having with Russia to expand that port and sign a new multi-decade lease.  Damn, Hillary really bit the hand that fed her foundation didn't she.  SMDH

Let alone the Yugoslavian weapons originally purchased by the Libyan Army that ended up in the hands of "freedom fighters" in . . . Syria.  I wonder how that happened.   

Murdering YouTube videos not-with-standing

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6974 on: June 24, 2023, 12:08:20 AM »

So nothing… just other people’s comments or thoughts… you’re back to pass the potatoes comment from here on out. Sorry Dax just not worth the brain cells to even respond to just pure crap, especially since you’ve been trying to Dox me… just know this I’m very involved with K-State to this day.

A classic turnbull tapout and BTW the "pass the potatoes" is a sexual slang phrase, I won't soil this family blog with what it means.

You're intellectually incapable of answering the questions and everything you don't like is a conspiracy theory.  Another Low IQ #blueanongE poster.

You've done nothing tonight but bring the most rudimentary level thoughts to this blog.  I am sad I even entertained them and not a one of them was original in any way.  Quite literally everything you've attempted to bring up to sound smart, have been things academics and pundits have been talking about for decades now relative to Russia.