Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 228877 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #4225 on: September 28, 2022, 09:49:23 PM »
Also, my bad for just assuming this, but I believe that Russia is our enemy. Obviously if someone disagrees with that, then we will have wildly different opinions.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4226 on: September 28, 2022, 10:12:46 PM »
It would undoubtedly have to give up some border territory.

you've stated a couple of times that this is a border dispute.  and you started this off by stating that you thought peace could have been agreed upon in april if foreign countries hadn't aided ukraine in it's defense.

so i think it's important to point out that russia invaded on 2/24.  it did not invade just border regions, but the heart of the country, with the intent to take the capital.  what turned this conflict into a "border dispute" by april were the decisions of millions of ukrainians to bleed and die resisting the invasion rather than be ruled by another country.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4227 on: September 28, 2022, 10:36:57 PM »
Don’t think they would have put up much of a fight without 100’s of billions of US weapons
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4228 on: September 28, 2022, 10:46:44 PM »
I am really curious about who blew up the pipeline. I personally doubt that Sleepy Joe would make that call.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4229 on: September 28, 2022, 10:53:08 PM »
Don’t think they would have put up much of a fight without 100’s of billions of US weapons

they had almost nothing in the way of american weaponry when they turned back the russians from kiev.  from all reports they did benefit from shared u.s. intel, though.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4230 on: September 28, 2022, 10:54:07 PM »
russian mothers weigh in on how many dead russians is enough.

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1575239006560059392

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4231 on: September 28, 2022, 11:05:22 PM »

you've stated a couple of times that this is a border dispute.  and you started this off by stating that you thought peace could have been agreed upon in april if foreign countries hadn't aided ukraine in it's defense.

so i think it's important to point out that russia invaded on 2/24.  it did not invade just border regions, but the heart of the country, with the intent to take the capital.  what turned this conflict into a "border dispute" by april were the decisions of millions of ukrainians to bleed and die resisting the invasion rather than be ruled by another country.
Yes it’s quite odd to gloss over the fact that Russia clearly attempted to take Kiev in a matter of weeks.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4232 on: September 29, 2022, 06:37:44 AM »

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4233 on: September 29, 2022, 06:40:19 AM »
From the Kremlin to Dax’s Facebook feed

https://twitter.com/emmamashford/status/1575139529169801216?s=46&t=1w-zEA54OcJcQFsUpAI1AQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4234 on: September 29, 2022, 06:45:34 AM »

Yes it’s quite odd to gloss over the fact that Russia clearly attempted to take Kiev in a matter of weeks.
The best part is Joe’s #neocons trying to get Zelensky out of there before he did anymore negotiating with the Russians to stop the fighting.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #4235 on: September 29, 2022, 06:48:24 AM »
From the Kremlin to Dax’s Facebook feed

https://twitter.com/emmamashford/status/1575139529169801216?s=46&t=1w-zEA54OcJcQFsUpAI1AQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s positively fascinating  watching  absolute derps like @cire and @sys repeatedly regurgitate the #neocon narrative

Why the United States blows up pipelines

https://news.yahoo.com/germans-call-nord-stream-2-050655816.html

https://twitter.com/radiogenova/status/1574489634071105536?s=46&t=_vAE1YCvBeM56goOFTmJWA
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 06:59:58 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4236 on: September 29, 2022, 08:08:36 AM »
I am really curious about who blew up the pipeline. I personally doubt that Sleepy Joe would make that call.

Tucker has thoughts, is asking questions:

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1575327656261947392?s=20&t=kNlG22e9AKKO20s7oqJNDQ

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4237 on: September 29, 2022, 08:14:20 AM »
Yes, as soon as it happened, the Kremlin had a full on blitz about it

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4238 on: September 29, 2022, 08:24:04 AM »
What a coincidence!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4239 on: September 29, 2022, 08:30:01 AM »
Yet here we are with the US as a co-belligerent in what essentially started out as a border dispute in a region where nations (people) have often not matched the official borders for one reason or another.

This is the sort of nationalistic thought that led the Germans down the rabbit hole to the holocaust. The American way is better.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4240 on: September 29, 2022, 08:48:23 AM »
The best part is Joe’s #neocons trying to get Zelensky out of there before he did anymore negotiating with the Russians to stop the fighting.

This is an interesting take

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4241 on: September 29, 2022, 09:00:38 AM »
Joe Biden and Victoria “eff the EU” Nuland openly proclaiming months ago that Nordstream would be stopped “one way or another” if Russia invaded Ukraine. 

Yet the only thing the massive derps of #neocongE can concentrate on is Tucker Carlson and Russian state media. 

LOL so 1000% on brand #thumbsup

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #4242 on: September 29, 2022, 09:07:31 AM »
Congrats to Vlad Putin for blowing up his own pipeline without anyone knowing he was doing it . . . In arguably the most surveilled piece of ocean on the planet.  Installing US Presidents, blowing up pipelines, hacking almost every U.S. government computer platform in existence, the man is relentless.

Hell Twitter and multiple publications and trackers knew the US Navy was conducting trials over that area a few months ago, US helicopters repeatedly tracked in the vicinity, the USS Kersage nearby.  But nobody apparently had a damn clue the Russians were rigging their pipeline to blow in the middle Baltic, in relatively shallow water.

The Swedes confirmed the explosions took place in water and not inside any encasement or bedrock.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 09:12:32 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4243 on: September 29, 2022, 09:11:16 AM »
Congrats to Vlad Putin for blowing up his own pipeline without anyone knowing he was doing it . . . In arguably the most surveilled piece of ocean on the planet.  Installing US Presidents, blowing up pipelines, hacking almost every U.S. government computer platform in existence, the man is relentless.

The Swedes confirmed the explosions took place in water and not inside any encasement or bedrock. 

If that’s the most surveilled piece of the ocean, there is certainly proof of who did it right?  If it’s obvious the US did it, what will Russia’s response be?

When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4244 on: September 29, 2022, 09:13:04 AM »
Re-read my edited post

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4245 on: September 29, 2022, 09:26:07 AM »

Dax is just showing his entire ass here.

Zelensky refuses to leave: US fighting to the last Ukrainian—SAD

(Alternative reality) Zelensky agrees to be evacuated: US meddling to keep Ukraine from peace talks—SAD

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: September 29, 2022, 09:30:16 AM »
Joe Biden and Victoria “eff the EU” Nuland openly proclaiming months ago that Nordstream would be stopped “one way or another” if Russia invaded Ukraine. 

Yet the only thing the massive derps of #neocongE can concentrate on is Tucker Carlson and Russian state media. 

LOL so 1000% on brand #thumbsup

You're going to believe Clapper though?  :lol: :lol:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: September 29, 2022, 09:33:53 AM »

(Alternative reality) Zelensky agrees to be evacuated: US meddling to keep Ukraine from peace talks—SAD
You’re such an amazing Derp. 

You refuse to even take on the reality that the United States and UK scuttled Russian - Ukrainian negotiations. 

If you’re stupid enough to believe that our #neocons wanted someone democratically elected and openly extolling negotiations, leading Ukraine.  You’re even a bigger Derp than I already knew you were.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: September 29, 2022, 09:35:04 AM »

I think the talking point is actually that the US wanted to move Zelensky to a location where they could kill him.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: September 29, 2022, 09:40:35 AM »
If Zelensky left then I think Russia would've already won.