Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 221279 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #2300 on: April 14, 2022, 01:22:04 PM »
My burden to bear is to remember the crimes that have been done in my name.

imo, your particular burden at the moment is to not use that as an excuse to oppose military aid for ukraine.

those are different issues completely and I've made my position clear on that.

it's just not that much of a burden if it's what you love doing.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: April 14, 2022, 01:32:40 PM »
whaddabout if the US lost a ship like that

lol.  we aren't drunken dickless losers so not a chance.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: April 14, 2022, 01:35:56 PM »
The amazing thing, most of #neoconGe has never seen the United States Navy fighting a modern naval war against modern anti-ship systems.   Well, none of us have. 

If the United States Navy were to ever to fight a modern military using modern anti-ship systems (and not people living in mud huts in the middle of the desert or on top of piles of rocks), there would be USN ships at the bottom of the sea or badly damaged.   

I mean, 3 or 4 guys in a little speed boat blew a massive hole in the side of a modern USN Guided Missile Destroyer.   For awhile there, USN ships were just crashing into each other about every other week.

I still can't wrap my head around this one. Just bizarre, even for dax. Ukraine doesn't even have a navy.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: April 14, 2022, 01:59:12 PM »
My burden to bear is to remember the crimes that have been done in my name.

imo, your particular burden at the moment is to not use that as an excuse to oppose military aid for ukraine.

those are different issues completely and I've made my position clear on that.

it's just not that much of a burden if it's what you love doing.
:lol:
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: April 14, 2022, 03:29:34 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: April 14, 2022, 03:39:04 PM »
https://twitter.com/20committee/status/1514701643237011461?s=21&t=QWmwrvP97Ug_pJ6_wlA8ew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so does incel quickly shift to this was not a big deal, all part of putin's plan or some other tazed out talking point?

Stay tuned!

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: April 14, 2022, 03:42:09 PM »
goIncel has already given us "oh yeah well the US would have been in even worse shape"
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: April 14, 2022, 03:45:39 PM »
goIncel has already given us "oh yeah well the US would have been in even worse shape"

that's so weak i cringed.  they will come up with something that isn't so spineless

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: April 14, 2022, 03:58:01 PM »
Why do they hate our troops so much

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: April 14, 2022, 03:59:15 PM »
Why do they hate our troops so much

Most of our troops have successfully convinced at least one female to have sex with them at some point in their lives.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2310 on: April 14, 2022, 05:52:50 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: April 14, 2022, 08:29:43 PM »
https://twitter.com/20committee/status/1514701643237011461?s=21&t=QWmwrvP97Ug_pJ6_wlA8ew

so does incel quickly shift to this was not a big deal, all part of putin's plan or some other tazed out talking point?

Stay tuned!

WTF are you talking about #slowdug?   Everytime you bring up incel, provide links so we can all see who these people are.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: April 14, 2022, 08:32:11 PM »

Ohh, man #blueanonGe/#neoconGe sure does get mad.

The United States Navy has not faced a modern post WWII navy and modern anti-shipping systems on the high seas . . . ever.

It's sad that this factual reality enrages  :curse: #blueanonGe/#neoconGe

« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 08:36:56 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: April 14, 2022, 08:33:15 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: April 15, 2022, 08:25:22 AM »

Stay tuned!

WTF are you talking about #slowdug?   Everytime you bring up incel, provide links so we can all see who these people are.

I mean the people who are crap talking our navy as an excuse for russia being a pathetic fleet of drunks in inferior traps.  Those people are incels and the source is me and our men and women in uniform.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: April 15, 2022, 08:49:30 AM »

Stay tuned!

I mean the people who are crap talking our navy as an excuse for russia being a pathetic fleet of drunks in inferior traps.  Those people are incels and the source is me and our men and women in uniform.

The only people who are upset about things like the factual reality that the United States Navy has not faced a modern Navy or military force of any kind using modern anti-ship missile systems in combat are people with excruciatingly low self esteem.

I don't think a single USN ship has ever had a modern anti-shipping missile fired at it and certainly the USN has never been in combat against drones controlled by an adversary.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: April 15, 2022, 09:56:56 AM »

Stay tuned!

The only people who are upset about things like the factual reality that the United States Navy has not faced a modern Navy or military force of any kind using modern anti-ship missile systems in combat are people with excruciatingly low self esteem.

I don't think a single USN ship has ever had a modern anti-shipping missile fired at it and certainly the USN has never been in combat against drones controlled by an adversary.

I hope the USN took notes on exactly what NOT to do in order to avoid pissing your pants and losing your biggest ship to a farmer with a rocket and then crying/whining about it all day and also having the entire world point and laugh at your impotence/weakness.

Might be a good learing moment for our kickass Navy?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: April 15, 2022, 10:03:31 AM »
lmao, dax, you love putin/russia bigtime huh

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: April 15, 2022, 11:38:05 AM »
We can chalk SteveDave up in the low self esteem category.   Any discussion that even hints in his little mind as being somehow favorable towards Putin and Russia means the poster (me) loves Russia and Putin.  Sad

Imagine belonging to a political movement that was and is convinced that the Russians are some sort of existential threat to the United States.    So much so they've spent the last 6 plus years convincing millions upon millions of crap for brains of this, and those millions upon million of SFB's repeatedly parrot it and believe to their core.

Absolutely one of the greatest grifts in the history of the world.   Congrats to #slowdug and SteveDave for being one of the millions of easy targets.

Meanwhile #neoconGe's favorite set of national #neocons is ensuring that the Russians will be fought until the last Ukrainian standing.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: April 15, 2022, 11:49:08 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: April 15, 2022, 12:25:37 PM »
Greenwald sure triggers the simple brains.

Offline Woogy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: April 15, 2022, 01:11:52 PM »
...snip a bunch of stuff...

Iranian/Chinese Silkworms may not be modern compared to a current gen Harpoon or Neptun, but they're plenty potent and ubiquitous in a lot of places:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/official-yemen-rebels-fire-2-missiles-at-navy-ship-us-responds-with-strikes/

Iran also regularly harasses shipping, particularly USN, with drones:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-says-u-s-navy-ship-shot-down-iranian-drone-n1031451

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: April 15, 2022, 01:12:25 PM »
Greenwald sure triggers the simple brains.

He is hilarious.  I enjoy all his tweets

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: April 15, 2022, 01:13:26 PM »
...snip a bunch of stuff...

Iranian/Chinese Silkworms may not be modern compared to a current gen Harpoon or Neptun, but they're plenty potent and ubiquitous in a lot of places:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/official-yemen-rebels-fire-2-missiles-at-navy-ship-us-responds-with-strikes/

Iran also regularly harasses shipping, particularly USN, with drones:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-says-u-s-navy-ship-shot-down-iranian-drone-n1031451

get off the rim woogy

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: April 15, 2022, 01:16:51 PM »
 :lol: :lol:  Nobody is going to confuse Yemeni rebels firing old Chinese silkworms as a Navy facing a modern military firing modern weapons.

I mean  :lol: :lol:

When the Iranians were flying drones right over carrier battle groups (taking great pictures) the military industrial complex fanboys like #slowdug went into full overdrive explaining how the Navy was just letting them do it and wasn't bothered at all.