Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 229774 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #2275 on: April 13, 2022, 05:19:47 PM »
don't really see how helicopters are different than jets, but hopefully this is accurate.

https://twitter.com/idreesali114/status/1514315603015831561
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: April 13, 2022, 05:57:13 PM »
@sys is absolutely getting his rocks off on this war.

Not surprising, but sad none-the-less

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: April 13, 2022, 06:05:51 PM »
Hopefully we give Ukraine a MOAB to drop on the Russians.
But with the Ukrainians’ notorious inaccuracy I’m a bit worried they might accidentally genocide themselves.

I'm sure if you had the cognitive ability to even understand ongoing events in various places, which I'm pretty sure is just an infantile game of playing dumb . . . or maybe not. 

You would understand that when certain events happen that the usual suspect #neocons (like you) lose their mind and start spewing the propaganda.   Again, assuming you even understood what was going on.  When the Assad regime (the Russians) was accused of using chemical weapons in Syria, the McCainites aka War Inc lost their mind.   In 2018 Gen James "Theranos" Mattis stated that the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency had no evidence outside of the claims of alleged Syrian "freedom fighters" that the Assad regime had used chemical weapons. 

Now, if you need to believe all the propaganda from a country that is begging the United States to get directly involved militarily, then that's cool.   You probably don't understand that U.S. and British Intelligence all over this.  I'll assume since they're helping to pump out self affirming information for you, that you believe all of it. 

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: April 13, 2022, 06:37:15 PM »
Grozev  is confirming. Unbelievable eff up for the Fightin’ Tuckers:

https://twitter.com/christogrozev/status/1514380762472230919?s=21&t=ziOPWQ-NBiyCOnAR8xZJbA

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: April 13, 2022, 06:39:13 PM »
amazing.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2280 on: April 13, 2022, 06:47:01 PM »
The amazing thing, most of #neoconGe has never seen the United States Navy fighting a modern naval war against modern anti-ship systems.   Well, none of us have. 

If the United States Navy were to ever to fight a modern military using modern anti-ship systems (and not people living in mud huts in the middle of the desert or on top of piles of rocks), there would be USN ships at the bottom of the sea or badly damaged.   

I mean, 3 or 4 guys in a little speed boat blew a massive hole in the side of a modern USN Guided Missile Destroyer.   For awhile there, USN ships were just crashing into each other about every other week.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: April 13, 2022, 06:47:47 PM »
amazing.
I believe this is the Russian warship of “Russian warship go eff yourself” fame from the very beginning of the war. Wonder if these were missiles that Boris sent last weekend.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: April 13, 2022, 06:55:29 PM »
I believe this is the Russian warship of “Russian warship go eff yourself” fame from the very beginning of the war. Wonder if these were missiles that Boris sent last weekend.

i dunno if it's destroyed or just burnt a bit around the edges, but it's definitely the russian warship that got told to eff itself.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: April 13, 2022, 06:59:18 PM »

i dunno if it's destroyed or just burnt a bit around the edges, but it's definitely the russian warship that got told to eff itself.
Russian sources report that the crew was completely evacuated. Doesn’t mean it will sink but it would seem to be totally neutralized without being totally overhauled.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: April 13, 2022, 07:31:16 PM »
The Russian navy really hasn't ever been good for anything other than decorating ocean floors.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: April 13, 2022, 07:35:27 PM »
The Russian navy really hasn't ever been good for anything other than decorating ocean floors.
Agreed. Major Battle of Tsushima energy to this incident.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: April 13, 2022, 07:41:11 PM »
No doubt that had Sandstone been alive, he would have been fist pumping hard for the Imperial Japanese navy and looking forward to the Emperor's army and navy's ongoing onslaught on the people and the countries of the region.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: April 13, 2022, 07:48:02 PM »
Yeah the Russian navy has always been best at feeding and housing fish.  Total losers

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: April 13, 2022, 07:56:44 PM »
How embarrassing
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: April 13, 2022, 07:57:56 PM »
Is all the faux concern that armchair (white) #neocons/#neoconGe have for Ukrainians inherently racist?

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus would tend to say . . . yes.

After years of observing  #neoconGe I would have to say, yes.   #neoconGe has shown a strong proclivity to NGAF about the hardships that the United States has imposed upon numerous countries around the world such as:  Syria, Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan.    This of course varies by who is President and which President starts/started each of this particular campaigns of direct war, proxy war, or hybrid direct/proxy war.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-61101732?xtor=AL-72-%5Bpartner%5D-%5Bbbc.news.twitter%5D-%5Bheadline%5D-%5Bnews%5D-%5Bbizdev%5D-%5Bisapi%5D&at_campaign=64&at_medium=custom7&at_custom4=02DD7CE0-BB8C-11EC-87DC-FF944744363C&at_custom2=twitter&at_custom3=%40BBCNews&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: April 13, 2022, 08:08:03 PM »
No doubt that had Sandstone been alive, he would have been fist pumping hard for the Imperial Japanese navy and looking forward to the Emperor's army and navy's ongoing onslaught on the people and the countries of the region.

Hi dax. How are you doing today? Everything alright?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: April 13, 2022, 08:14:09 PM »

Hi dax. How are you doing today? Everything alright?

Everything is great.  It's just unfortunate that our current administration simply holds press conferences at State and says in State pressers they're trying really really hard to end this war.   Meanwhile, in the real world, they're doing everything they can to make this war as bloody and as protracted as possible.

Stay the course with your defense stocks Spracs . . . particularly Lockheed Martin and Raytheon.   They're going to need to backfill thousands of Javelins at $100K a pop (not taking the Putinflation excuse into account of course)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: April 13, 2022, 08:30:03 PM »
When we see pictures of mauripol, it is worth thinking about what we did to fallujah.

The Russians are doing truly horrific things, war crimes.

But I am not Russian. So to criticize from afar is easy.

My burden to bear is to remember the crimes that have been done in my name and not only denounce the crimes of others.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: April 13, 2022, 08:37:14 PM »
My burden to bear is to remember the crimes that have been done in my name.

imo, your particular burden at the moment is to not use that as an excuse to oppose military aid for ukraine.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: April 13, 2022, 08:41:32 PM »
straight up movie plot stuff.  i simply don't have the background to evaluate if this is obvious bullshit or hilarious but plausible crap.

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1514401183900831756

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2295 on: April 13, 2022, 09:10:54 PM »
straight up movie plot stuff.  i simply don't have the background to evaluate if this is obvious bullshit or hilarious but plausible crap.

It may only take three pegs to sink a cruiser but still respectable work for a nation that doesn't have a navy:

https://twitter.com/mikenelson586/status/1514390149173501956?s=20&t=GDe7uyV9TNfoblwW0-bWHQ

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: April 13, 2022, 09:58:45 PM »

If it’s not the Ukrainians posting from a video game. @sys the huge warmonger doesn’t want to believe it.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: April 14, 2022, 07:16:09 AM »
whaddabout if the US lost a ship like that

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: April 14, 2022, 07:55:10 AM »
My burden to bear is to remember the crimes that have been done in my name.

imo, your particular burden at the moment is to not use that as an excuse to oppose military aid for ukraine.

those are different issues completely and I've made my position clear on that.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: April 14, 2022, 08:11:56 AM »
whaddabout if the US lost a ship like that

That’s not at all what I said or implied. 

Goodness you just suck at this.

But #neoconGe does get all jizzed up over this stuff.