Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 229756 times)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #2225 on: April 08, 2022, 08:53:45 AM »
amaze

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: April 08, 2022, 09:03:23 AM »
misanthropic bastards:

https://twitter.com/OlgaNYC1211/status/1512405258357678088?s=20&t=-GcA0TOcaN1y56r0lX8PBg

https://twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/status/1512432645778591747?s=20&t=RnFsVo0eSthWFUbyQJIhYw

“There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always— do not forget this, Winston— always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever. ”

? George Orwell, 1984
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 09:19:28 AM by Sandstone Outcropping »

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: April 08, 2022, 09:37:58 AM »
The use of drones in this war is wild

https://twitter.com/CanadianUkrain1/status/1512166361094570001?s=20&t=ckWkx38sXUf1iasMvkcwsA

lol how funny would it be if that music was actually broadcast from the drone (for dramatic flare [sic])

Or this music?
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: April 08, 2022, 10:30:13 AM »
Jeez, guys.  There are loads of ways to avoid that and speed the process along.
Killing my own children sounds pretty horrible. Probably the horrible’est.
You live very near one of the largest air bases in the country, maybe the largest. You will definitely die instantly in an inferno.

You live in an area where several major components of nuclear weapons are manufactured.  We are toast as well!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: April 08, 2022, 10:37:15 AM »
The U.S. continues to pour weapons into Ukraine and hasn't done much of anything on the diplomacy front.

Still openly touting and hoping for a prolonged bloody conflict.

40 days in, and still dead set on fighting Vlad Putin til the last Ukrainian.

:frown:

Offline camKSU

• SLTH
  • Combo-Fan
  • That's just like, your opinion, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: April 08, 2022, 11:01:58 AM »
The U.S. continues to pour weapons into Ukraine and hasn't done much of anything on the diplomacy front.

Maybe Vlad shouldn't have invaded a sovereign country...  :dunno:

And hey, at least it's progress that we haven't sent in any US soldiers. :fan-1:
untuck manhattan

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: April 08, 2022, 11:06:59 AM »
Russians are demonstrating that they just want to live out their destiny as kind and just masters for the Ukrainian people (as they have done throughout history). Was a big mistake for Ukraine to spit in the face of history by resisting Russia's benevolent efforts to govern them:

https://twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/status/1512459498098671620?s=20&t=7ct6mVfA6qF6WDBv34dKhw

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: April 08, 2022, 11:21:50 AM »
Any derp who believes some of these stories without an independent investigation is, well, a derp.

Remember, #neoconGe's beloved James "Theranos" Mattis stated in 2017 that the United States and the Defense Intelligence agency had no certifiable evidence that Assad used chemical weapons in Syria.

In 2007 U.S. Department of State memos discussed Gaddafi's moves on nationalizing Libya's energy production, moving away from trading energy in dollars, and how that would limit the United States ability to "exploit" (direct quote) Libya's vast energy resources.      By 2011 they had cooked up the human rights/atrocities stories to overthrow the Libyan government and that country was destroyed and been at war ever since.   

Stories of the propaganda wars go on for days.    So while I fully believe that both sides are capable of atrocities in Ukraine given the deep seated multi generational conflict between the two sides which dates back to before WWII and even before then.    No one should believe these stories until independent verification.   Of course now saying that draws scorn for #blueanonneocon/#neoconGe . . . which is just amazing to me given the the progression (or actually regression) of #proglibs to #blueanonneocon/#neoconGe.   Again, once upon a time, #proglibs believed nothing the defense-intelligence state-state department told us relative to justifying going to war or supporting wars. 

At this time, one could make an argument that the sanctions against Russia have hurt Europe more then it's actually hurt Russia.   Which is one reason why I believe the current war mongering administration in the United States is perfectly fine with this war dragging on and on.   

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: April 08, 2022, 11:58:56 AM »
in fairness you had the same take on the intelligence surrounding imminent invasion

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: April 08, 2022, 12:03:25 PM »
in fairness you had the same take on the intelligence surrounding imminent invasion

I called for independent verification when discussing the invasion?    Fascinating if true.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2235 on: April 08, 2022, 12:38:06 PM »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: April 09, 2022, 08:25:41 AM »
https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1512542109282320385?s=20&t=HH7q603t_sYST6Gzq5KkUQ

That is a world class dunk.  I know the war criming is serious and deplorable but this is such a tea bagging I have to laugh

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: April 09, 2022, 11:24:40 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: April 09, 2022, 12:32:20 PM »

Putin should retreat agree

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: April 09, 2022, 02:49:11 PM »
This is just surreal. 6 weeks ago it looked like Kiev was on the verge of being occupied in a blitzkrieg and here we have Zelenskyy and Boris Johnson out for a stroll together:

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1512871750509465606?s=20&t=uaZbB3bJqRGfTHeFINZzEA

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: April 09, 2022, 03:26:20 PM »
Putin got the ever loving crap kicked out of Russia.  I’d feel bad if they weren’t such baby killing cowards

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: April 09, 2022, 06:43:40 PM »
Somebody needs to make these warmongering Russians stop arming Ukraine. No telling where these arms might end up. Looks like Russia is trying to make this war go on forever.

https://twitter.com/oryxspioenkop/status/1512836749629792258?s=21&t=pHtpNCCYn-ezbndU3E6q2g

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: April 09, 2022, 07:51:25 PM »

I keep thinking to myself "All this bloodshed stops if one man, just one man, says that it should stop." All destruction of hospitals, the bombing of evacuees at train stations, kids, babies....if only that one person would just say "let's stop killing." 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: April 09, 2022, 08:34:25 PM »

I keep thinking to myself "All this bloodshed stops if one man, just one man, says that it should stop." All destruction of hospitals, the bombing of evacuees at train stations, kids, babies....if only that one person would just say "let's stop killing."
I really boggles the mind that one human would have the power to wreck so many lives.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: April 09, 2022, 09:37:49 PM »

I really boggles the mind that one human would have the power to wreck so many lives.

putin has a lust for war/killing babies and he is not satiated yet.  Maybe he has a tally  he needs for dead innocents that will satisfy him and he will keep getting his ass kicked/dominated until he can spray enough bombs at soft targets to hit the mark?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: April 10, 2022, 09:46:13 AM »
Ukraine giving putin a clear retreat path to the south.  Maybe this thing is over.  Unless he is a war pig driven by blood lust and turns around and fights some more.  That is how you will know he is a war machine who only wants his people to suffer and cannot be negotiated with. 

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: April 10, 2022, 11:13:42 PM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: April 11, 2022, 07:39:20 AM »
Perhaps I'm just in a "mood," but I think it would be great if NATO simply set a reasonable date and told the entire world that if Putin didn't retreat entirely from Ukraine by that date, that NATO will go in to remove Russia from the Ukraine.  We should also tell the World that if Russia nukes us, we are nuking anyone who failed to align against Russia. 

Then we see if Russia wants to tangle with China. I mean, NATO would absolutely CRUSH Russia (with or without nukes), but it would be fun to see Russia's military leadership decide whether they wanted to die for Putin.