Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 229449 times)

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #2150 on: April 04, 2022, 05:48:12 PM »
Nazis did it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: April 04, 2022, 05:56:56 PM »
i'm aware that i'm a broken record on the subject, but in light of dax once again regurgitating (this time) pro-genocidal rhetoric on this board i'd like to repeat:

dax's brain quite evidently does not work correctly.  to my layman's mind this means he is mentally ill.  it is neither educational nor amusing to bait his responses.  we all know what he is going to say and we've all seen him say it ad nauseam.  there is no point in inducing him to post in order to refute or mock.  it simply clutters the board with offensive and thoughtless drivel.

please stop engaging with him.  it will improve the goEMAW experience for all of us.

It's almost the only reason I post.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: April 04, 2022, 06:04:31 PM »
That's perfect

straight incel talking point list.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: April 04, 2022, 10:35:52 PM »
I don't think that's real
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: April 04, 2022, 10:52:16 PM »
Meanwhile, a senior U.S. defense official said the Pentagon could not independently confirm reports of killings in Bucha

« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 10:56:06 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: April 04, 2022, 11:40:16 PM »
Multiple nations are discussing their strategic wheat supplies and contemplating what it means if they come out against the 2021 top wheat supplier in the world, Russia.   Look for a slew of African (and other) countries to not speak out against the Russians in the coming months.    Depending on the harvest this could easily extend to European countries as well. 

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: April 05, 2022, 01:26:59 AM »
Multiple nations are discussing their strategic wheat supplies and contemplating what it means if they come out against the 2021 top wheat supplier in the world, Russia.   Look for a slew of African (and other) countries to not speak out against the Russians in the coming months.    Depending on the harvest this could easily extend to European countries as well.

Sounds like good news for cat ‘cruitin
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: April 05, 2022, 05:56:15 AM »

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: April 05, 2022, 09:18:25 AM »
luke'd?
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2160 on: April 05, 2022, 09:22:32 AM »
There's a reason there isn't video of this...

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: April 05, 2022, 09:48:55 AM »
i have to admit i am torn when it comes to TUCKS TAKES. On the one hand, he is the most popular program on the network, and has millions upon millions of pudding brained MAGAs believing everything he says amplifying every question he asks.

On the other hand, when someone attempted to sue him for defamation, a federal judge threw out the case saying that no "reasonable viewer" would take him seriously.

Maybe we don't give him enough credit. The man is a genius. He has managed to gain credibility with a lot of really dumb people who also happen to vote and also are willing to show up to school board meetings even though they don't have any children who go to those schools and yell at the top of their lungs about...freedom?  He can pretty much says whatever he wants b/c if anyone does anything about it then he can just say "you're dumb for taking anything i say seriously. Anyway be sure to catch me at 7e tonight for more of TUCKS TAKES!"

dude is a legend.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: April 05, 2022, 09:52:57 AM »
i think Walsh was trying to suggest that's what Tucker was going to say later that evening

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: April 05, 2022, 09:54:44 AM »
i think Walsh was trying to suggest that's what Tucker was going to say later that evening

He should leave it to BAC

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: April 05, 2022, 10:48:48 AM »
I think Jon Stewart has a lot to answer for. When you look at the last 10 years or whatever insult comedy has created Trump as president and tucker as right wing troll. Will smith can’t hold a candle to those two.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: April 05, 2022, 10:54:44 AM »

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: April 05, 2022, 11:06:37 AM »
I think Jon Stewart has a lot to answer for. When you look at the last 10 years or whatever insult comedy has created Trump as president and tucker as right wing troll. Will smith can’t hold a candle to those two.

Some friends and I actually discussed pretty close to this last week. Our consensus is more society unable to understand wtf satire is when the conservative bruhs in my house would watch Colbert thinking it was the "answer" to the Daily Show. As if they couldn't figure it out.

It's like people who watched Team America: World Police, and thought it was as murica as it gets.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: April 05, 2022, 11:41:39 AM »
https://twitter.com/rvawonk/status/1511371509939548180?s=21&t=jbHT3BaoOTYnMMUdc4QwuQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

. . . only to be blasted out of the water by the "he's going to get us all killed, someone take away the nuclear football" hysterics of #blueanon (turned #blueanonNeoCon)

Turns out #blueanonNeoCon/#neoconGe was mad as hell about the lack of net new wars under Trump.

Offline OB_Won

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: April 05, 2022, 11:51:48 AM »
Or better yet, let's just ban him.  Someone who has a differing view should never be allowed to share his thoughts!! 

There wouldn't be many posters here if you went by your 'layman's mind" of people being mentally ill.  What a bullshit post.

you and i, i'm sure, disagree on a great deal, and i think some of the things you post are self-evidently incorrect and i don't understand how you arrive at the conclusion that they are not incorrect, but i don't think your brain functions atypically, nor do i think you are mentally ill.

Well I appreciate that you don't think I am mentally ill, what a relief...  That being said, I would say the same about you and you're takes.  I might disagree with the vast majority of them but I do enjoy hearing your side and why.  Hell, I can even enjoy some of MIgot's takes (you won't hear me say the same about SS7 because he's a complete peabrain.. jk) but it is wrong to call out someone and say they are mentally ill.

Do dax posts seem at all normal to you?

Why are my posts abnormal?   Don't gE, try to answer the question with a modicum of intelligence.

Weird nicknames for everyone you disagree with, #neoconge, #blueanonge, etc. Couple all of that with regurgitating information straight from Russian state media and disagreeing with things that are openly apparent to any casual observer, and it all seems pretty crazy.

I'll set aside the nicknames part.

Nothing I've posted today is from "Russia state media".   Just be honest, you didn't/don't really have slightest idea or concept of why there's a war in Ukraine.   For example, you had no idea that the current president of Ukraine was openly talking about withdrawal from Donbas, was openly talking about negotiating with the Russians on Donbas.    You had no idea until recently the Victoria Nuland, John Kerry and the United States/EU perpetrated a coup in Ukraine in 2014.   You had no idea the U.S. military and intelligence agencies were training the Ukrainian military, Ukrainian Nazi's and Ukrainian ultra-nationalists.   Of which all the articles I posted were from U.S/U.S. ally based sources.    Because you didn't know or really understand, that seems abnormal to you.

If the Ukrainian government were the US puppet you claim it to be, the Ukrainian people would have fought to defend it about as well as the Afghani people fought the Taliban. They certainly would have responded differently when our president attempted to extort their president for help with his election.

Comparing Ukraine to Afghanistan is just  :lol: :lol:.   

Where you prove that you really don't understand is the fact that Zelensky actually isn't a U.S. puppet, he defeated Biden's guy, that's why Biden and company hate him so much.   That's why they freaked out when Trump started talking to him and they knew (and we've got the internal memos of SD wonks freaking out about the Biden's in Ukraine) that Biden Family Inc had been up to no good in Ukraine.
If Biden wanted Zelensky dead wouldn't it have been easier to just let him get trapped in Kyiv without any assistance?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: April 05, 2022, 12:11:59 PM »
you are obviously easily propagandized

because what you see as an offer of safe passage (when intelligence estimates thought Kiev was exceptionally vulnerable) and significant amounts of military support (both in terms of intelligence and munitions) is just a ruse.

what is really happening is that our mentally incapacitated president is actually ingratiating himself to Zelensky so that he can remove him from power ensuring the continuation of his families nefarious multi national criminal organization (all while being unable to control his bowels because of his mental incapacitation)

really only libtards can't see this

quite obvious

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: April 05, 2022, 12:26:49 PM »
Joe misses his BFF and Lick just can't fess up to the realities of Joe Biden's pre-emptive offer to decapitate the Ukrainian government.

The Ukrainian operations of Biden Family Inc were hitting on all cylinders . . . the very best of times.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: April 05, 2022, 02:25:33 PM »
I'm stunned . . .

However, Washington appeared uninterested in a push for diplomacy.

https://news.antiwar.com/2022/04/03/zelensky-rejected-german-security-proposal-before-russian-invasion/

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: April 05, 2022, 03:57:19 PM »
xpost farm thread. Fairly new JD tractor towing a top-of-the line Russian APC that appears to have been penetrated several times by some sort of cannon.

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1511387109692780546?s=20&t=kmjnA7CjRzEjk4p1PuQQEw

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: April 05, 2022, 04:15:23 PM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."