Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 229163 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #6725 on: May 16, 2023, 03:58:44 PM »
We shot $160 million dollars worth of missiles and maybe got one $10 million dollar missile.  Looks like it's time to push that budget well past $1 trillion per annum.  :thumbsup:

Wait?  I thought this war was going to be over by now?  We're going to put more money towards it?  I thought they were just a bunch of stupid and drunk Russians whose military blows?

Well any who, it's been a great cause to spend this dough to.

Sadly it just keeps going and the realization by arm chair #neocons that 1st world on 1st world is not the same as the top of the 1st world 'fighting' old Toyota pick-up trucks and a few RPG's has been a slow one.

But the multi-trillion dollar NATO defense complex analysts did miss munitions consumption estimates by 1500%

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6726 on: May 16, 2023, 04:07:55 PM »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6727 on: May 16, 2023, 06:53:59 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6728 on: May 16, 2023, 07:14:26 PM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6729 on: May 16, 2023, 08:20:55 PM »
Oh no. Dax :(

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6730 on: May 16, 2023, 09:03:50 PM »
Acts, reads and sounds like a #neocongE official jizz jar event

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #6731 on: May 16, 2023, 09:07:03 PM »
BTW Russia claims they intercept all the latest missile launches of the systems provided to the UkroGrifters (the ones that aren’t already on the black market that is) by NATO.

The Propaganda War continues.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6732 on: May 16, 2023, 09:10:50 PM »
We shot $160 million dollars worth of missiles and maybe got one $10 million dollar missile.  Looks like it's time to push that budget well past $1 trillion per annum.  :thumbsup:

Wait?  I thought this war was going to be over by now?  We're going to put more money towards it?  I thought they were just a bunch of stupid and drunk Russians whose military blows?

Well any who, it's been a great cause to spend this dough to.

to be fair, russia was supposed to be a world power on par with the US and china.  Whichever side you choose there is legit no way they should be in a draw with Ukraine no matter how many 80's old crap they get from the US.  I think russia focused too much on stealing appliances and little girls and it hurt their mission

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #6733 on: May 16, 2023, 09:13:27 PM »
$200 billion dollars in NATO weapons to Ukraine (and counting) . . . Just the 80’s stuff.  #slowdug

Meanwhile the trillion dollar a year US military fought for 2 decades and still couldn’t truly take two piles of rocks and sand, while helping to wreck Libya and Syria and 12 years later those places are still a complete cluster eff and the US clings to a sliver of sand in Northeast Syria.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6734 on: May 16, 2023, 09:19:34 PM »
$200 billion dollars in NATO weapons to Ukraine (and counting) . . . Just the 80’s stuff.  #slowdug

Meanwhile the trillion dollar a year US military fought for 2 decades and still couldn’t truly take two piles of rocks and sand, while helping to wreck Libya and Syria and 12 years later those places are still a complete cluster eff and the US clings to a sliver of sand in Northeast Syria.

The old maga who never served strategy of hating our military and calling them losers will not win any elections.  I would bet its part of the reason the red tsunami was such a huge loser

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6735 on: May 16, 2023, 09:23:59 PM »

The old maga who never served strategy of hating our military and calling them losers will not win any elections.  I would bet its part of the reason the red tsunami was such a huge loser
The jizz jarring armchair neocon who doesn’t have the first clue keeps on posting. While the only major US weapons systems to hit the service ranks since 2000 have either been almost completely abandoned, severely cut back because of repeated problems or sit in the hanger broken 46% of the time. 

Nearly a trillion dollars a year for hot garbage

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6736 on: May 16, 2023, 09:40:06 PM »
Lot of jizz references coming from the daxbot lately. @Tobias might be time for a hard reboot.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6737 on: May 17, 2023, 12:00:50 AM »

The jizz jarring armchair neocon who doesn’t have the first clue keeps on posting. While the only major US weapons systems to hit the service ranks since 2000 have either been almost completely abandoned, severely cut back because of repeated problems or sit in the hanger broken 46% of the time. 

Nearly a trillion dollars a year for hot garbage

This is truly amazing Do you think Dax 20, hell even 10 years ago would be espousing kremlin talking points? It's truly amazing that recent events have caused Dax to feel the need to defend Putin and Russia as a whole. Unbelievable what propaganda can do.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6738 on: May 17, 2023, 01:51:35 AM »
Yes, dax was posting RT articles via infowars 12 years ago
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6740 on: May 18, 2023, 06:55:29 AM »

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6741 on: May 18, 2023, 07:44:08 AM »
Son of Noam Chomsky!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6742 on: May 18, 2023, 08:25:47 AM »
#blueanongE/#neocongE - always thinking about me  :thumbsup:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6743 on: May 18, 2023, 09:21:36 AM »
The Epstein stuff is bad.  Chomsky has lost a ton of credibility and can safely be ignored. B

Trying to make the case that Ukraine should fight until they get Crimea back and the West should help them is not really a reasonable demand.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6744 on: May 18, 2023, 09:31:31 AM »
I've called some #blueanon political and thought leaders Pol Potian in mind and spirit, I hadn't realized at the time I was being a Killing Fields denialist . . . I suppose in opposite world that would be the case. 

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6745 on: May 18, 2023, 09:37:24 AM »
I am definitely against putting forth the resources to help Ukraine get Crimea back, but I suspect that is not being seriously considered by anyone with the power to impact that decision.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6746 on: May 18, 2023, 04:05:26 PM »
So I guess they are equipping consumer drones with RPG warheads to destroy APCs and you can sponsor one:

https://twitter.com/DefMon3/status/1659252232099856408?s=20

https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1659300830103707649?s=20

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6747 on: May 19, 2023, 08:04:56 AM »
Drones and smart munitions have completely changed war. It’s amazing.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6748 on: May 19, 2023, 11:11:18 AM »
gE should sponsor one and name it sonofdax

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6749 on: May 20, 2023, 08:25:25 AM »
There's drone video of the Russian's blowing TF out Ukrainian stuff all over Twitter every day (including Patriot missile batteries and hundreds of millions of dollars at a time Ukrainian/US Taxpayer munitions depots)

But unlike #neocongE who is getting their rocks off on this war like a bunch of simp brained ghouls, I chose not to propagate the destruction.