Author Topic: TRUMP v. NOBODY! 2024 PRIMARY BLOODBATH!  (Read 60465 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP v. NOBODY! 2024 PRIMARY BLOODBATH!
« Reply #2100 on: January 23, 2024, 03:58:09 PM »
Yes, the normal and sane magas making gifs of Nikki Haley as a native American (LOL SHE'S INDIAN GET IT?)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: January 23, 2024, 04:01:08 PM »
Yep tens of them doing that. Tens . . .

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: January 23, 2024, 05:31:29 PM »
Yep tens of them doing that. Tens . . .

Pocahontas 2.0 was trending the other day. Unrelated, I'm sure.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: January 23, 2024, 06:11:14 PM »
Haley won Ward 10 in Concord NH I'm calling it.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: January 23, 2024, 07:32:39 PM »
#blueanon rolled in hard for their fellow #neocon Haley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: January 23, 2024, 08:31:36 PM »

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: January 23, 2024, 08:39:10 PM »
I am not even going to prep for the civil war. Just going to wing it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: January 23, 2024, 09:28:51 PM »
Exit polls in NH. LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: January 24, 2024, 01:10:14 PM »
The campaign to see which Repbulican will become the most debased and humiliated bootlicker is really building steam. No one has topped Ted Cruz yet but there are still five years left in this thing.

https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1749996073186164782?s=20

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: January 24, 2024, 02:21:39 PM »
Meanwhile . . . 81 million strong for a grifting pedophile war loving racist that rolls up on stage and spews old fashioned frontier gibberish and everyone in the audience claps like a bunch of trained seals.

It's just so sad, but this is the life and times of #blueanon

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: January 24, 2024, 04:57:24 PM »
Meanwhile . . . 81 million strong for a grifting pedophile war loving racist that rolls up on stage and spews old fashioned frontier gibberish and everyone in the audience claps like a bunch of trained seals.

It's just so sad, but this is the life and times of #blueanon

wrong thread

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: January 25, 2024, 04:24:09 AM »
I'm absolutely shocked at the people who are stunned that Trump is going to be the Nominee. I said it mid January 2021 (days after January 6th) that there was absolutely not going to be a primary and that Trump was going to be the Nominee. The GOP decided very quickly after January 6th to just lie about it, white wash it therefore removing the Insurrection as a thing in the mind of their voters. I said on this board in December 2022 that DeSantis wasn't a real candidate and it's Trump. People should have seen this primary being over before it started. It is Trump's party lock, stock, and barrel. When he probably loses in November (he absolutely can win don't get it twisted), He'll have another January 6th and we'll start the clock for 2028 for either Trump or his son Donald Trump Jr being the runaway favorite to be the GOP nominee.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 04:30:53 AM by turnbull »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: January 25, 2024, 07:54:33 AM »
Another whack-a-doo #blueanon conspiracy theorist chimes in again, while he supports the mentally incapacitated old grifting war mongering racist in the White House who is now facilitating genocide in Gaza and priming the pump for yet another war in the Middle East.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: January 25, 2024, 07:57:15 AM »
I don’t think anyone in the world disagrees with you now, or on 2021.

Personally, I am convinced Haley is going through the motions to try and prop up a tiny shred of legitimacy just in case Trump is convicted and the SC weighs in to bless (some) states removing him from the ballot…she’s a backup plan.  The money propelling her campaign is well aware of that.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: January 25, 2024, 08:01:56 AM »
One plumpy #blueanon thought leader has pulled his funding from #blueanon's most favored #neocon

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: January 25, 2024, 08:46:50 AM »

Personally, I am convinced Haley is going through the motions to try and prop up a tiny shred of legitimacy just in case Trump is convicted and the SC weighs in to bless (some) states removing him from the ballot…she’s a backup plan.  The money propelling her campaign is well aware of that.

Honestly, that won't matter. The bargain has been struck....for example with Trump on the ballot they MAY win....but without him on the ballot a solid core of MAGA voters will say the deep state dumb stuff and not vote, or they'll write him in instead Haley which results instantly in a Electoral College loss. Furthermore, this would have a down ballot effect of just wipe outs. Even by conservative estimates if the GOP doesn't have Trump on the ballot...say 10 million MAGA stay home (fairly low per their own estimates) the Democrats get the house by 40 seats at least and easily win the Senate with 52-53 possibly a 55-57 all the way to 59 seat Senate Majority. Not to mention state houses/senates/ governorships.

Example of the disaster Senate map...hence the Bargain of always Trump. (Arizona likely Blue in this scenario but with 3 people on the top of the ticket can't for sure say there wouldn't be a sneak past the goal posts.)

https://www.270towin.com/2024-senate-election/ad1pnv
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 08:51:36 AM by turnbull »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: January 25, 2024, 08:59:16 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: January 25, 2024, 09:06:53 AM »

Honestly, that won't matter. The bargain has been struck....for example with Trump on the ballot they MAY win....but without him on the ballot a solid core of MAGA voters will say the deep state dumb stuff and not vote, or they'll write him in instead Haley which results instantly in a Electoral College loss. Furthermore, this would have a down ballot effect of just wipe outs. Even by conservative estimates if the GOP doesn't have Trump on the ballot...say 10 million MAGA stay home (fairly low per their own estimates) the Democrats get the house by 40 seats at least and easily win the Senate with 52-53 possibly a 55-57 all the way to 59 seat Senate Majority. Not to mention state houses/senates/ governorships.

Example of the disaster Senate map...hence the Bargain of always Trump. (Arizona likely Blue in this scenario but with 3 people on the top of the ticket can't for sure say there wouldn't be a sneak past the goal posts.)

I understand a lot of MAGA’s will stay home if Trump isn’t on the ballot, but i feel like Haley has a better shot of beating Biden than Trump does.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: January 25, 2024, 09:14:29 AM »

I understand a lot of MAGA’s will stay home if Trump isn’t on the ballot, but i feel like Haley has a better shot of beating Biden than Trump does.

I understand that thinking, but I think that there wouldn't be enough people willing to cross over for her in a general. Despite what people may think about Steve Bannon he's not dumb and by their estimate 20+ million maga will just stay home. so Biden loses 5-7 million votes...okay....now lets find out where the other 13-15 million votes going to be made up?  Even doing MAGA math that is hard to cobblestone 270 in any scenario much less 232.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: January 25, 2024, 09:47:41 AM »
A portion of the party wants Haley to stay in hopes that court causes Don to lose grip.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: January 25, 2024, 10:24:01 AM »
A portion of the party wants Haley to stay in hopes that court causes Don to lose grip.

Last priests of a dying religion. It's part of the lesson they're learning, when you make a deal with Mephistopheles the bill does come due.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: January 25, 2024, 11:03:23 AM »
I'm assuming Haley will do everything she can to stay in it until late Feb when the SC primary is held.  If she doesn't win that I'm guessing that's the end of the road.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: January 25, 2024, 01:23:02 PM »
I hope Haley is burnt to the ground with those last priests using her to out any and all dirty details that could be hail mary’ed to keep Don out.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: January 25, 2024, 01:45:06 PM »
Koch brothers’ club might pay to keep her around just in case.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: January 25, 2024, 02:44:55 PM »