Author Topic: TRUMP v. NOBODY! 2024 PRIMARY BLOODBATH!  (Read 66257 times)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« Reply #1025 on: February 15, 2023, 11:39:15 AM »
Has anyone seen her birth certificate?

Are you suggesting that perhaps she wasn't even born here and isn't a citizen?

Unless she has a picture with herself, her grandmother, R Kelly, the long form version of her birth certificate and two other forms of ID I might be forced to draw that conclusion yes.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: February 15, 2023, 11:40:31 AM »
Has anyone seen her birth certificate?

Are you suggesting that perhaps she wasn't even born here and isn't a citizen?

Unless she has a picture with herself, her grandmother, R Kelly, the long form version of her birth certificate and two other forms of ID I might be forced to draw that conclusion yes.

Well, I am sure Don won't go that far out of bounds to insinuate something like that. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: February 15, 2023, 06:34:43 PM »
What are her thoughts on the sweet sweet sounds of the prayer tower?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: February 15, 2023, 10:36:23 PM »
What are her thoughts on the sweet sweet sounds of the prayer tower?

Is this a reference to something on Breitbart or old people conservative Facebook posts? I did both a news search and a twitter search for prayer tower and got nothing.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: February 16, 2023, 09:39:52 AM »
obama is a muslim from kenya is what he is saying like all super old stupids.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: February 16, 2023, 11:03:55 AM »
The super weird thing about all of this is that #blueanon/#blueanongE get super  :curse: :curse: about religion and pretty much all things related to God, Judaeo-Christian doctrine, to a lessor extent Judaism unless they declare a person or entity a Zionist, and yet regularly gives a pass to Muslims . . . even though Islamic oriented theocracies are some of the most despotic in the world.

I digress in my observation of #blueanon inherent weirdness, existential crisis and hypocrisy. 

So, Barry Obama provided both the picture of a practicing Judaeo Christian when it needed to be signaled as such in the run up to his first election run, and also portrayed as person who was worldly and understanding of multi-culturalism who said things like, “The Muslim call to prayer is one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”  When a Republican practices, talks about and even extols organized religion/monotheism at these levels he/she/they/them are roundly ridiculed by rank and file #blueanon/#blueanongE.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: February 16, 2023, 11:08:45 AM »
The super weird thing about all of this is that #blueanon/#blueanongE get super  :curse: :curse: about religion and pretty much all things related to God, Judaeo-Christian doctrine, to a lessor extent Judaism unless they declare a person or entity a Zionist, and yet regularly gives a pass to Muslims . . . even though Islamic oriented theocracies are some of the most despotic in the world.

I digress in my observation of #blueanon inherent weirdness, existential crisis and hypocrisy. 

So, Barry Obama provided both the picture of a practicing Judaeo Christian when it needed to be signaled as such in the run up to his first election run, and also portrayed as person who was worldly and understanding of multi-culturalism who said things like, “The Muslim call to prayer is one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”  When a Republican practices, talks about and even extols organized religion/monotheism at these levels he/she/they/them are roundly ridiculed by rank and file #blueanon/#blueanongE.

Doesn't crying about obama a decade later in the trump v. desantis thread make you feel like a huge spineless loser?  Even the oldest and most weasely magas I know have dropped the "obama was a muslim" fake. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: February 16, 2023, 11:20:33 AM »

Doesn't crying about obama a decade later in the trump v. desantis thread make you feel like a huge spineless loser?  Even the oldest and most weasely magas I know have dropped the "obama was a muslim" fake.

Only a simp brained derp thinks I'm talking about Obama being a Muslim.

You are simp vs simp when it comes to you and MAGA.

Ol single lane #slowdug

It's going to be a joy watching you guys blow out this thread to 4-500 pages

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: February 16, 2023, 11:24:05 AM »
:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: February 16, 2023, 11:24:44 AM »
A #trimdorkin Thursday

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: February 16, 2023, 11:25:50 AM »

You came shockingly close to the answer, which is that religion poisons everything.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: February 16, 2023, 11:59:03 AM »

You came shockingly close to the answer, which is that religion poisons everything.

Yet #blueanon collectively refuses to meltdown about it when it involves one of their own.

Thus the weirdness, existential crisis and hypocrisy of your movement

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: February 16, 2023, 12:35:45 PM »
My movement mostly involves hip gyrations.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: February 16, 2023, 12:45:21 PM »
My movement mostly involves hip gyrations.

(Very) Personal attention to hip flexibility is an important component to avoiding long term mobility issues.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: February 16, 2023, 12:48:47 PM »
Mir, thank you for asking, I knew the prayer tower thing had to be some old people on Facebook crap lol

Also does dax think Nikki is Muslim? Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: February 16, 2023, 12:52:43 PM »
I don't know if Trump could navigate the path to it, but it seems like Nimrod Nikki is right there. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: February 16, 2023, 12:58:01 PM »
magas telling trump to stop with the old man nicknames is the absolute best way to assure he continues

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: February 16, 2023, 01:43:17 PM »
Its kind of sad when mega #blueanongE'rs don't listen to the words of their leaders.

The usual #deflectoconsgE are fully engaged.

#blueanongE:  When we don't like something (which is a lot of things) then it's -Russian disinformation (or Nazi's or sometimes sprinkled with the occasional Zionist Pig moniker), MAGA, Tucker Carlson, or old people on Facebook (even when we're confused and don't listen to or read the words of our leaders)

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: February 16, 2023, 02:30:29 PM »
Reverting back to all things Limbaugh all the time . . . #onbrand

#blueanongE: For all things Limbaugh (even now), Carlson, incel, MAGA, and Qanon it's - #blueanongE   :thumbsup:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: February 16, 2023, 02:33:52 PM »
like clockwork

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 16, 2023, 02:34:55 PM »

Actually it's been 15 years

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 16, 2023, 02:46:59 PM »
#blueanongE:  We completely lose our crap about all things conservative and religion . . . and also lose our crap if you say anything about one of our hero's who virtue signaled strong Judaeo Christian values as well as a profound affinity for the mechanisms and rituals of another monotheistic religious dogma.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 16, 2023, 03:05:14 PM »
:lol: