General Discussion > Essentially Flyertalk

At this moment, which is your favorite tree? (Appreciate Autumn, you crap bags)

(1/57) > >>

Pete:
Which tree is your favorite tree, right now at this moment?  And, I don't mean which god damn variety of tree. Which exact rough ridin' tree, right now at this exact moment, is your favorite?  Right now, I like the tippy tops of some Ash trees lining Lamar at 107th street.  Ash are not usually very good Autumn color tress, but they are the first to fire this rough ridin' thing up and start changing their colors in the fall.  Well anyway, when the early morning or late evening sun hits the top of these rascals, it's a little red tint that looks tip top indeed.

HOWEVER, my favorite is sure to change many times over the coming weeks.

The point here, crap bag mom-basement-dwelling goEMAW posters, is that we need to be mindful about the here and now and the undisputed number one way to do that during the Autumnal season is to always be on the lookout for mothering rough ridin' fabulous trees, and always have an opinion about which one is the baddest mother rough rider of all. go cats.

cfbandyman:
There is a maple tree at work, has fully turned red yet, but it's always amazingly red every fall. Top notch tree.

Spracne:
I like Birch trees.

Sandstone Outcropping:

--- Quote from: cfbandyman on October 16, 2021, 12:06:34 PM ---There is a maple tree at work, has fully turned red yet, but it's always amazingly red every fall. Top notch tree.

--- End quote ---
There is is a maple tree on my street that has glorious red foliage right now at this very effing second.

Looking forward to large groves of oaks turning colors in a few weeks.

Pete:

--- Quote from: cfbandyman on October 16, 2021, 12:06:34 PM ---There is a maple tree at work, has fully turned red yet, but it's always amazingly red every fall. Top notch tree.

--- End quote ---

What about right now?!?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version