Author Topic: Weird drink/food orders  (Read 1985 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Weird drink/food orders
« on: October 07, 2021, 09:29:56 AM »
What’s something dumb you order when you’re out? Only thing I ask for, is no onions. I’m not a weird order guy, but I heard many as a server. What about you?

https://twitter.com/burnerpaige/status/1445833299427946499?s=21

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Weird drink/food orders
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 09:33:38 AM »
Sometimes, but not often, I'll get no sauce on a pizza  :Rusty:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 09:46:35 AM »
Not a food order thing but I always ask to sit in a booth and it sometimes the host/hostess gets mildly to moderately annoyed with me. I don't like sitting at those tall table things.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2021, 09:48:18 AM »
One time at Farmhouse, my wife asked if the chef could make the eggs scrambled on the sandwich instead of sunny side up, because she hates the thought of yolks, and the hipster douche bag wouldn’t do it.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2021, 09:54:11 AM »
One time at Farmhouse, my wife asked if the chef could make the eggs scrambled on the sandwich instead of sunny side up, because she hates the thought of yolks, and the hipster douche bag wouldn’t do it.

I try and be a least of a pain as possible when ordering. Partly out of respect, especially at a nice restaurant and partly just because I know a change is a pain that they will prob forget or mess up anyway. Your egg thing is weird though. That's a pretty easy switch. Its also a bit of strange request though. I'd prob just forgo the egg depending on the sammich of course.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 10:00:13 AM »
Yeah, i'm not a pain either. Seems like an easy switch tho. It's a texture thing for her. I don't think the chef at Farmhouse has the right to act superficial tho. .. It's the farmhouse.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2021, 10:09:57 AM »
Sometimes, but not often, I'll get no sauce on a pizza  :Rusty:
That must be how it all ends up on kitten mittons pizza's

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2021, 11:03:05 AM »
ordering water without ice is about as weird as it gets for me

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2021, 11:18:38 AM »

you posted this like 5 years ago and it's still amaze

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2021, 11:19:41 AM »
Food terrorist's!

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2021, 11:21:21 AM »
rough ridin' hipster douche bags  :curse:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2021, 11:29:59 AM »
I was once around a friends, friend who was a major cheap ass, ask a Kites server: "What's the cheapest alcohol drink you have, with the most alcohol in it?" and I wanted to run away from the table.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2021, 11:55:57 AM »
I was once around a friends, friend who was a major cheap ass, ask a Kites server: "What's the cheapest alcohol drink you have, with the most alcohol in it?" and I wanted to run away from the table.

how dare they embarrass you at such a classy establishment

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2021, 12:03:49 PM »
I usually don’t associate myself with losers like that. I was very disappointed, Mich. He was a poor super lib, who leached off people, you would have loved him.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2021, 12:42:25 PM »
i order my pizza well done and sometimes light sauce

seriously i’m the undisputed world champion of weird ordering and DGAF

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2021, 12:43:58 PM »
i love the look on my server’s face as they try to mentally process what I just asked them for, it’s just so good

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2021, 01:00:58 PM »
Breaking news - patron at a college town bar asks for the drink that will get him the most mumped up for the least amount of money. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2021, 01:04:09 PM »
ya that was basically every order I took when I bartended at 12th St pub

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2021, 01:15:28 PM »
Breaking news - patron at a college town bar asks for the drink that will get him the most mumped up for the least amount of money.
If you're doing that in your early 30's, end it all.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2021, 01:21:17 PM »

Eh, people used to ask me this daily at Scoreboard when I tended. I usually just said warm tequila and they ordered a rum and coke.  :dunno:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2021, 01:24:29 PM »
I just puked a little bit thinking about taking a warm shot of well Tequila. lol :Yuck:

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2021, 01:27:12 PM »
Just thought of a good one. I worked with a guy that was a lunatic about his food touching other food. Like, his plate had to have all food separate and if the green beans were even close to the potatoes, he would immediately separate them further. It was pretty bizarre. We were at a "nicer" steak place somewhere and he got the filet with mashed potatoes. There were a few of us at a table and they started plating on the other side of him first. I noticed that for whatever reason, the chef placed the steaks directly on top on the neat pile of mashed potatoes. I immediately started watching my coworker as he sees this too. I thought he was going to have a heart attack watching everyone else get their food, knowing that his steak was just sitting on top of those taters. I enjoyed watching him squirm and then immediately remove the beef from the potato mountain when he get finally got his plate last.  :ROFL:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2021, 01:42:02 PM »
Just thought of a good one. I worked with a guy that was a lunatic about his food touching other food. Like, his plate had to have all food separate and if the green beans were even close to the potatoes, he would immediately separate them further. It was pretty bizarre. We were at a "nicer" steak place somewhere and he got the filet with mashed potatoes. There were a few of us at a table and they started plating on the other side of him first. I noticed that for whatever reason, the chef placed the steaks directly on top on the neat pile of mashed potatoes. I immediately started watching my coworker as he sees this too. I thought he was going to have a heart attack watching everyone else get their food, knowing that his steak was just sitting on top of those taters. I enjoyed watching him squirm and then immediately remove the beef from the potato mountain when he get finally got his plate last.  :ROFL:

I worked with a woman who was on the verge of tears at an office lunch outing because pickle juice touched her sandwich. I don't think she asked for no pickles though, just to have them on the side? It was very odd, she seemed entirely level-headed the rest of the time I knew her.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2021, 01:44:37 PM »

I worked with a woman who was on the verge of tears at an office lunch outing because pickle juice touched her sandwich. I don't think she asked for no pickles though, just to have them on the side? It was very odd, she seemed entirely level-headed the rest of the time I knew her.

There's a weird OCD thing associated with it.  I believe the only known cure is to loudly announce "It's all going to the same place anyways!"

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2021, 02:12:26 PM »
Pickles are the rough ridin' worst man, they infect everything they are within a 10 inch radius of with disgusting pickle taste and smell. I hate even picking them up to move them (as soon as possible) because that smell lingers on your fingers forever no matter how much you wash your hands.  It's getting my heart racing just thinking about it.

Nothing else really does this to me.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite