Author Topic: What should I pay attention to in the usual construction of stage truss aluminum  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Shizhan

• Fan
    • View Profile
What should I pay attention to in the usual construction of stage truss aluminum?

Stage truss aluminum is widely used in various fields, thus the stage truss aluminum is also changed in different ways, so as to be able to better build the stage for better performance, performance, so here to remind you what you need to pay attention to in the construction.

Stage truss aluminum is divided into many kinds of construction, such as: wedding stage truss, event stage truss, etc.. Before building, first determine the geographical location, according to the location of a good effect map, the need for the place are arranged in advance. At the same time, all the equipment needed are prepared and put in a fixed position in a neat and orderly manner, so as to take and put.

Secondly, when building must be careful, check all corners. To avoid safety hazards. Finally is the choice of stage lighting and various equipment, be sure to check the performance, sound, effects, etc. before the event to avoid any errors in the event.

https://www.tytruss.com/casesclass_4/casesdetail_6.shtml

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Is stage truss aluminum safe for my children?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
i'm curious about it in fireproof-required applications