Author Topic: oh well...  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
oh well...
« on: June 10, 2010, 04:15:32 PM »
i know it was posted in the monster thread, but there is a gang fight in texas with knifes and drugs and guns and stuff and kstate sent two mormons w/ bibles and backpacks.

:frown:

"So far, we haven't really looked at a lot of scenarios of where we'd go or what conference we might try to align ourselves with, but in the next week or so if it looks like we're not going to have a viable Big 12 or we get into a every-person-for-themselves mentality, I think then, I'll start to panic," Schulz said.

http://www.themercury.com/K-StateSports/article.aspx?articleId=9d0029d5e7cd407eb5c8bafbebc4bb64

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
Re: oh well...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 04:20:44 PM »
 :bawl:  somebody cut that frackers brakelines. and get weefer or krause working some felony-earning schemes stat. shazbot!!!!!
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 04:28:08 PM »
Did Krause or Wefald ever screw over anyone other than KSU?  I don't understand people thinking we'd be better off with them.  They were stupid, petty criminals robbing their own till to pay smarter criminals like Prince.  Currie and the new president (whatever his name is) seem too squeaky-clean, which isn't helpful right now, but IMO it's much better than the bumbling Krause and Wefald team.
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 04:29:18 PM »
I want to fight someone.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

catzacker

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 04:33:23 PM »
what a complete f'ing idiot.  at least say "we've looked at a lot of scenarios and have plans once each scenario is enacted or applicable"  even if you're lying.  JFC, he basically said "well, this conference realignment talk is apparently a big deal, so when we get around to it, we'll think about how this will effect the future of the entire university and then start making some phone calls".

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 04:33:47 PM »
"So far, we haven't really looked at a lot of scenarios of where we'd go or what conference we might try to align ourselves with, but in the next week or so if it looks like we're not going to have a viable Big 12 or we get into a every-person-for-themselves mentality, I think then, I'll start to panic," Schulz said.

Quote from: K-State AD's Plan of Action for Sinking Ships
wait....waaaaaaaaaait...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait...PANIC!
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline iCat Pro

• Fan
  • some say... he only eats pickled vegetables
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 04:34:46 PM »
I want to fight someone.

stevedave will have a thread for that in a couple of months.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 04:55:12 PM »
Did Krause or Wefald ever screw over anyone other than KSU?  I don't understand people thinking we'd be better off with them.  They were stupid, petty criminals robbing their own till to pay smarter criminals like Prince.  Currie and the new president (whatever his name is) seem too squeaky-clean, which isn't helpful right now, but IMO it's much better than the bumbling Krause and Wefald team.

it's the goEMAW way.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles