Author Topic: The masters  (Read 10902 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: The masters
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2021, 05:35:52 PM »
dax seems to be taking this in stride

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2021, 05:55:12 PM »
It's always great to see #blueanon sticking it to minorities and fully supporting massive tax grifters like MLB.  Particularly when MLB is grifting a decidedly blue area hard.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2021, 06:06:22 PM »
yes, very calm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2021, 07:19:57 PM »
Deflectometers:  225%

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2021, 08:14:15 PM »
You win some, you lose some Dax

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2021, 08:21:41 PM »
“So to solve the racism of the Georgia laws the mlb send the all star game to one of the whitest cities on the USA. “

Text from my maga buddy

Dax???

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2021, 08:23:45 PM »
Wholly unoriginal:  Thy name is Cire

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2021, 08:25:12 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2021, 08:34:39 PM »
If there’s one thing in this world that’s extremely difficult to find:  That’s demographic information on US cities

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2021, 08:46:57 PM »
yes, very calm

:lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The masters
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2021, 09:38:09 PM »
If there’s one thing in this world that’s extremely difficult to find:  That’s demographic information on US cities
Not as easy as spotting non sequitur talking points obviously deriving from the same MAGA/Russian news source!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2021, 02:28:12 AM »
Not as easy as spotting non sequitur talking points obviously deriving from the same MAGA/Russian news source!
If there’s one thing ProgFascist/#blueanon is known for and that’s the lack of echo chamber in the respective talking points/dogma of the movement.

Also:  #lol at the Russian news source.  Some people don’t get how news aggregators work, see also:  catastrophe

Again congrats to both resident and non resident #blueanon for standing firm with corporate America, particularly a corporate entity that has grifted  hundreds of millions of dollars (and counting) of infrastructure support, tax breaks, free security for large events etc etc etc.  Out of majority blue voters and a 60% minority populace.   

Then rips away an economic stimulating event that would have pumped an estimated $50 million dollars  into the minority community alone,  in order to virtue signal. While handing the event to one of the least diverse cities in America.  A city that incentivizes gentrification that hurts minority communities. 

I’m sure Rob Manfred will mull this over between bites of his slightly over done filet and stepping out to take calls from President Xi in Augusta this weekend.   #pimentosandwich

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2021, 05:44:06 AM »
Dax squeezing the blueanon balls and taint pretty firmly with that one.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2021, 06:44:41 AM »
Lmao.

Just an aggregator

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2021, 07:38:23 AM »
Hey hey, only our sources are legit (Cire and the rest of the resident ProgFascists). 

We live in one of the most highly credentials on demand countries in the world and ProgFascist favorite politicians have played a huge role in our massive credentials on demand society and way of life.  But all of a sudden having an ID to vote is 'voter suppression'.     Even though the state will provide free and easily accessible ID's to anyone of voting age.   

Translation:  Stacy Abrams vote harvesting machine is going to have to get more creative

The Progressive Democratic movement in the United States is  historically riddled with overt/covert racism and racists.    What the ProgFascist is signaling now is that certain populations of our society are incapable of figuring things out for themselves.   A form of covert racism.    Sad and sadly wholly expected. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2021, 07:44:06 AM »
I bet dax got his talking points from the "black crime" section of breitbart
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2021, 07:45:55 AM »
Yes, we're talking about black crime here ProgFascist.7.

ProgFascist.7 Deflectometers:  325% (usual setting)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2021, 09:36:00 AM »
No one will take on the fact that ProgFascist Leadership have been one of the leading champions of our highly credentials on demand methods and procedures that covers a broad spectrum of our society from dealing with local-state-Federal government on every possible level and facet, to participating in our financial system, to getting insurance coverages of all types, to gaining access to local-state-Federally controlled methods of transportation and licensure.

On to many more draconian things like overzealous enforcement/civil asset forfeiture against people who chose not to participate in the financial system in a way that pleases our government (Republicans are just as culpable in some areas as well).   Not to mention credentials on demand in every facet of healthcare and if they're following actual procedure (and they don't very often) credentials on demand for using any form of payment outside of cash which in and of itself can cause problems as mentioned earlier. 

Yet the ProgFascist weirdly choses having to simply produce a photo ID to vote as the hill they're doing to die on.  Hilarious. 

« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 09:43:48 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2021, 11:18:39 AM »
If there’s one thing ProgFascist/#blueanon is known for and that’s the lack of echo chamber in the respective talking points/dogma of the movement.

Also:  #lol at the Russian news source.  Some people don’t get how news aggregators work, see also:  catastrophe

Again congrats to both resident and non resident #blueanon for standing firm with corporate America, particularly a corporate entity that has grifted  hundreds of millions of dollars (and counting) of infrastructure support, tax breaks, free security for large events etc etc etc.  Out of majority blue voters and a 60% minority populace.   

Then rips away an economic stimulating event that would have pumped an estimated $50 million dollars  into the minority community alone,  in order to virtue signal. While handing the event to one of the least diverse cities in America.  A city that incentivizes gentrification that hurts minority communities. 

I’m sure Rob Manfred will mull this over between bites of his slightly over done filet and stepping out to take calls from President Xi in Augusta this weekend.   #pimentosandwich

look at that 2 am beauty.  he's totally calm and sleeping well

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2021, 11:33:52 AM »
Weird, you never mention your fellow ProgFascists MIR's regular 3 am screeds.

ProgFacists of Feather:  Circle the wagons together

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2021, 11:58:10 AM »
Weird, you never mention your fellow ProgFascists MIR's regular 3 am screeds.

ProgFacists of Feather:  Circle the wagons together

I will now that you mention it.  I was just reading your meltdown and was like that is a wacky-ish freakout I wonder if he was smashed on booze so I usually check the time on those.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2021, 01:00:08 PM »
I think the funniest part is that nothing the MLB has said about moving the game away from Georgia has anything to do with race. It's about the voting law! So why do republicans keep talking about the racial makeup of Denver and Atlanta?  :Think:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The masters
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2021, 01:03:21 PM »
Terrible take from cRusty CoronaBro as usual. 

BTW. Whose voting rights are being taken away? 

Again, outstanding work by one of the biggest corporate grifters on the planet, MLB.  In this case they’ve now nailed predominantly blue Cobb County and the ATL to the tune of nearly a billion dollars over the last 5 to 7 years. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2021, 01:14:52 PM »
I think the funniest part is that nothing the MLB has said about moving the game away from Georgia has anything to do with race. It's about the voting law! So why do republicans keep talking about the racial makeup of Denver and Atlanta?  :Think:

Because they tried to frame Colorado voting laws as being similar to Georgia's, which was then quickly exposed as a lie.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The masters
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2021, 01:19:22 PM »

Because they tried to frame Colorado voting laws as being similar to Georgia's, which was then quickly exposed as a lie.
Who is they? 

Links?