Author Topic: Is this the lowest point KSU B-ball history?  (Read 11624 times)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Is this the lowest point KSU B-ball history?
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2021, 02:11:44 PM »
Kansas State moves into a tie for first place for number of Big 12 games won in Bramlage this season with 1.  This locks up a share of the title, however, a streak of outright titles probably dates back to 1944 so I'm hoping we can beat Iowa State to secure an extension of that streak.

we definitely don't need a new head coach since he won one conference game at home and extended the streak.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2021, 02:16:10 PM »
Man, the never brucers have really went out of their way the last two games to make sure it's all about themselves. You will not be semi happy by a few games on their watch. No glimpse of sunshine for you!  Somethings never change.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 02:19:38 PM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2021, 02:33:24 PM »
Man, the never brucers have really went out of their way the last two games to make sure it's all about themselves. You will not be semi happy by a few games on their watch. No glimpse of sunshine for you!  Somethings never change.

last night was cool

but doesn't really change reality

in 2005-06 Wooly beat KU in Allen

didn't really change the fact it was time to move on

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2021, 02:54:25 PM »

last night was cool

Wooly never won two big 12 championships, went to an elite 8, and broke their rivals streak. That's fine if you want to move on and pay a 3 million dollar buyout in a pandemic, where the University has let go of several professors due to it, but not on my watch. I'm just inspired by the players. It would have been easy to give up on the season. Let us be happy for them.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 24, 2021, 03:20:43 PM »
i can' t believe how wrong so many of us were about oscar.  it's crazy what a great coach he is.
lol. Just enjoy the win, man.

i don't live in a one game vacuum.  i'm glad that you and many others can enjoy 3-13.

Last night was fun, well really just the last 4 minutes, because we were down 7 and missed 6 straight 3s before that, but my eyes are still on the prize. The program is still a mess right now, happy the players are still playing hard tho.

What winless Iowa State did last night is probably more impressive than what we did, but really who cares?

definitely happy for the players and surprised and encouraged that they haven't mailed it in.  i've got to think that some of that should be attributed to mcguirl.  credit where it's due.
it's much easier for fans to give up, as so many have.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 24, 2021, 03:55:46 PM »
I can't believe he got the guys to buy into the slap the floor

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2021, 03:58:45 PM »

last night was cool

Wooly never won two big 12 championships, went to an elite 8, and broke their rivals streak. That's fine if you want to move on and pay a 3 million dollar buyout in a pandemic, where the University has let go of several professors due to it, but not on my watch. I'm just inspired by the players. It would have been easy to give up on the season. Let us be happy for them.

KSU firing oscar and letting go of professors has absolutely nothing to do with one another.

For the record, I did enjoy the game last night!  I loved how McGuirl was nailing 3s and then missed a terrible one (think it was shot-clock induced) but eff it because we're not really playing for anything so let's live or die by the senior.  AND WE LIVED!

That doesn't change anything about oscar.  We'll be back here 4 years from now because he has proven he doesn't give a crap how uneven our classes are.  He gets to suck ass for 2 years while taking a vacation from recruiting and KSU is cool with it.  It's also much easier to be good when your team is made up of all upperclassmen.

I can't believe he got the guys to buy into the slap the floor

AND IT IMPROVED DEFENSE PER _FWN'S STATS!!

How long until the Bram court claims adds a wrist to go along with all the feet it's injured?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 24, 2021, 04:20:28 PM »
What are the straight projected stats on how efficient our offense would be if our opponents slapped floors?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 24, 2021, 04:47:51 PM »
i can' t believe how wrong so many of us were about oscar.  it's crazy what a great coach he is.

i don't live in a one game vacuum.  i'm glad that you and many others can enjoy 3-13.

Last night was fun, well really just the last 4 minutes, because we were down 7 and missed 6 straight 3s before that, but my eyes are still on the prize. The program is still a mess right now, happy the players are still playing hard tho.

What winless Iowa State did last night is probably more impressive than what we did, but really who cares?

definitely happy for the players and surprised and encouraged that they haven't mailed it in.  i've got to think that some of that should be attributed to mcguirl.  credit where it's due.

For sure. Also last night was just the perfect duality of Mike and this basketball team. He was awful for 35 minutes. Made four threes in five attempts, a couple of them, very ill advised., then held on as we kinda mismanaged the end of the game.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 24, 2021, 06:25:22 PM »

For sure. Also last night was just the perfect duality of Mike and this basketball team. He was awful for 35 minutes. Made four threes in five attempts, a couple of them, very ill advised., then held on as we kinda mismanaged the end of the game.

That left handed dunk in transition with a nice flex at the end with a TO and sandstorm playing would have been amazing with a full OOD.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2021, 05:13:48 AM »
HISTORY IS FOR THE BACKBONE OF THE ROBOT QUEEN FROM THE RAINBOW SCARAB AND I THINK THE ONE THAT YOU CAN GET A CHANCE TO COLLECT YOUR MONEY OR WHATEVER IT WOULD BE FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS BEFORE YOU GET HOME IN TIME TO DO THAT CANDY THING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY AND THEN YOU HAVE A LOT TO GO WITH YOUR FAMILY THAT GREEN AND GREEN BEANS FOR THE OG AND THE GREEN BEANS YOU HAVE FOR TRADE YOU AND YOUR HELP YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR ME THANK GOODNESS I APPRECIATE IT THANKS BUDDY THANK GOODNESS THANK LOVE FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK THANKS FOR THE UPDATE THANK GOODNESS THANK LOVE YOU THANK LOVE THANK GOODNESS FOR YOUR ADDY LOVE LOVE THAT GREEN MAN I GOT YOU SOME LOVE LOVE THAT GREEN MAN LOVE LOVE THAT CANDY LOVE YOU TOO BUDDY THANKS FOR LOOKING AT IT THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND I’LL LET YOU KNOW THANKS FOR YOUR HELP THANK LOVE LOVE FOR THE LORD THANK LORD FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME THANK LORD FOR THE LORD THANK LOVE ?? LORD FOR THE CRIMSON LORD REALLY LOVE YOU RIGHT THANK LOVE ??