Author Topic: House buying/owning advice  (Read 109115 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: House buying/owning advice
« Reply #1626 on: April 25, 2024, 03:14:34 PM »
Can someone recommend a plumber/handyman in the KC area for a relatively simple job? Just need the faucet in my kitchen sink replaced but I can't get the job done because I'm a beta city boi. I've replaced a bathroom faucet but this one may need to be sawed off since the "Anchors" that secure the faucet to the sink are "sealed" or something..cant get em off.

Vielhauer plumbing has been my go to for quite some time.  They get to us quick and are inexpensive.

I redid my master bath a few years ago and didn’t want to mess with setting my own shower base. I have another plumber I have worked with a lot as well. I had both bid the job and Vielhauer was half the price and did great. They have done quite a bit of small stuff for me. 10/10

Noted! I need some small crap done like flip where the disposal is and the hot/cold are the wrong way so just going to buy a new kitchen faucet and have them do all that at once.

had these dudes out to bid what I needed and was pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the tip!

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: House buying/owning advice
« Reply #1627 on: April 25, 2024, 06:41:34 PM »
Can someone recommend a plumber/handyman in the KC area for a relatively simple job? Just need the faucet in my kitchen sink replaced but I can't get the job done because I'm a beta city boi. I've replaced a bathroom faucet but this one may need to be sawed off since the "Anchors" that secure the faucet to the sink are "sealed" or something..cant get em off.

Vielhauer plumbing has been my go to for quite some time.  They get to us quick and are inexpensive.

I redid my master bath a few years ago and didn’t want to mess with setting my own shower base. I have another plumber I have worked with a lot as well. I had both bid the job and Vielhauer was half the price and did great. They have done quite a bit of small stuff for me. 10/10

Noted! I need some small crap done like flip where the disposal is and the hot/cold are the wrong way so just going to buy a new kitchen faucet and have them do all that at once.

had these dudes out to bid what I needed and was pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the tip!

Glad you had a good experience.