TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

What's your K-State FB outlook?

(1/40) > >>

Shooter Jones:
Tell me how you feel about the future under Klieman? We're going into his 3rd season.

I just had a conversation about how going into year 3 w/ Ron, it felt like everyone knew he was going to fail. Just a lot of negativity. He started 12-9, then lost 4 in a row to miss a bowl by a game in year 2, but it felt bad. The second half of year 3 was a crap show and ended him. Also, Klieman got embarrassed the last half of this season, and they have been open about how there are/were lockerroom issues, etc., but it seems people are way more positive on him.

Obviously Kli is a much more likable personality, so that helps. Is it all around Skylar? (thinking it's a different 2020 season if he stays healthy? etc...)

But anyway, what is your outlook for the future under Coach Klieman? What kind of improvement do you need to see this year?

wetwillie:
Fair to fiddlin

KITNfury:
Disappointing end this last season, but yea I think it would have been better if Thompson would have been healthy. I'm not leaning one way or the other with Klieman.

'taterblast:
development and on field coaching is good enough to get us to 6-6 in most normal years.

but the recruiting misses have me pretty certain at this point we won't be in the 9 to 11 regular season win range any time in the next five years.

nicname:
I think we Skylar 3:16 our way to 9+ wins in 2021.

Bold prediction: Klieman will have us in the Dr. P by the time Rubley graduates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version