General Discussion > The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit

Navalny Appreciation Master Thread

<< < (2/14) > >>

Kat Kid:
Amnesty has fallen pretty far, they also don't have Julian Assange as a prisoner of conscience.

LickNeckey:
My favorite part is the first thing that Dax posts is that an organization he doesn't respect says that Navalny is unacceptable because he says the very things Dax does.

Also Dax's unquestioning allegiance to the Putin party line is staggering.

sonofdaxjones:

--- Quote from: LickNeckey on February 26, 2021, 08:36:20 PM ---My favorite part is the first thing that Dax posts is that an organization he doesn't respect says that Navalny is unacceptable because he says the very things Dax does.

Also Dax's unquestioning allegiance to the Putin party line is staggering.

--- End quote ---

Gotta link for this?

Who said anything about allegiance to Putin.

What's amazing is that your movement is absolutely obsessed with and hates Russia.   It makes sense,  you are the party of Neo-Cons now and I'm sure the sooner we can get on with the war with Russia, the better from your perspective.

Dugout DickStone:
Putin is a huge cuck and I don't think dax is loyal to that ineffective weakling

LickNeckey:
Dax you posted this article as some form of takedown to substantiate Navalny's treatment.

If being an ant-immigrant racist was all it took in this country to substantiate attacks with nerve agent and false imprisonment you wouldn't have a party.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version