Author Topic: Brooks Berringer is still dead  (Read 12604 times)

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Brooks Berringer is still dead
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2010, 05:21:34 PM »
I was really expecting the second picture to be Sal.
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2010, 03:38:19 PM »
It's a real shame that a talented and wholesome young man like Brooks could become so tainted by the elements surrounding UNL and the state of Nebraska as a whole that he would become a child molesting, drug abusing, puppy kicking, homosexual; only to be murdered in an elaborate scheme concocted by Tom Osborne due to his knowledge of Osborne's sinister plan to retire, run for Congress, return to UNL as AD, warp even greater numbers of impressional young people, (while pretending to mentor youngsters) and eventually topple the Big 12 while it moves to the Big 10.  Allegedly.  Really makes my head spin and my blood boil. 

Offline sky hy ironman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2010, 06:26:16 PM »
Ha HA HA, college kids on meth doing what they do best. My how all your ancestors must be proud of your actions. Because I damm well know for sure how ASHAMED they are of how many NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS you have. :bait:

Offline bigredfan

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2010, 08:17:31 PM »
One would only have to read one or two posts on this thread to confirm what I've always known; KSU fans are poor losers, poor winners, and the most ignorant backwards-assed inbred morons on earth.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2010, 08:18:37 PM »
One would only have to read one or two posts on this thread to confirm what I've always known; KSU fans are poor losers, poor winners, and the most ignorant backwards-assed inbred morons on earth.

go eff yourself

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2010, 08:20:56 PM »

Make sure you read all 129+ pages of the cigar thread.  Pretty sure there's some good stuff in there too.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2010, 08:28:57 PM »

Don't forget the thread where we are going to bake a cake and have a party when Tom dies.  Leave your contact information and we'll invite you.

See you in hell.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2010, 08:31:50 PM »

Also, take the inbred talk to an iowa state board.  Their chickball coach tweets about rough ridin' his sister.  Now if you want to talk Christian fundamentalist lesbians...

The42Yardstick

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2010, 08:44:23 PM »
"Sal is dead, Go Big Red"

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2010, 09:07:08 PM »
...ahh yes.  I was wondering if any of you were old enough to remember that.
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2010, 09:24:29 PM »
It's a real shame that a talented and wholesome young man like Brooks could become so tainted by the elements surrounding UNL and the state of Nebraska as a whole that he would become a child molesting, drug abusing, puppy kicking, homosexual; only to be murdered in an elaborate scheme concocted by Tom Osborne due to his knowledge of Osborne's sinister plan to retire, run for Congress, return to UNL as AD, warp even greater numbers of impressional young people, (while pretending to mentor youngsters) and eventually topple the Big 12 while it moves to the Big 10.  Allegedly.  Really makes my head spin and my blood boil. 
Well then you should of talked your brother Brooke out of coming to UNL. We know that you couldn't follow him to Lincoln because it's too hard to leave your mothers bed. I've heard that it's not hard to make a pinhead spin. :dunno:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2010, 09:28:15 PM »
Well then you should of talked your brother Brooke out of coming to UNL. We know that you couldn't follow him to Lincoln because it's too hard to leave your mothers bed. I've heard that it's not hard to make a pinhead spin. :dunno:

:surprised:

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2010, 09:41:13 PM »
He called me a pinhead!  That is awesome!  :lol:

Offline DOOMsday

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2010, 11:17:47 PM »

You live in Nebraska.

stunz

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2010, 07:12:18 AM »
brooke would be rolling in his grave right now, if only his body was intact.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2010, 09:49:50 AM »
Jealousy noted. Bring all your friends!
EMAW

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2010, 01:57:39 PM »
The bastids will steal your water, build a nuke plant on the border of there other states and (as they proved last week) run away from a whipping like a cur. Don't let them see a dime of conference revenue this year or we'll never see what they owe.

Offline pudge7

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2010, 06:02:44 PM »
You guys absolutely make me sick.  WTF kind of person posts that?  For the first time in my life, I am ashamed of my university. Great work d-bags. 

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2010, 06:04:03 PM »
You guys absolutely make me sick.  WTF kind of person posts that?  For the first time in my life, I am ashamed of my university. Great work d-bags. 

:jerk:

Offline pudge7

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2010, 06:07:11 PM »
I agree.  You are a jerkoff.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2010, 06:11:45 PM »
I agree.  You are a jerkoff.

You know who can't jerk off?  Brooks Berringer, cause his arms aren't attached anymore.   :lol:

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2010, 06:13:45 PM »
Don't sweat it pudge. You'll look good with a crap comb-over.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2010, 10:33:48 PM »
Do people ever refer to your boyfriend as a pudge packer?  They should.