Author Topic: WE'RE GOING TO ABSOLUTELY MANHANDLE TEXAS TECH ON SATURDAY  (Read 3021 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: WE'RE GOING TO ABSOLUTELY MANHANDLE TEXAS TECH ON SATURDAY
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2021, 07:43:19 PM »
Given the growth Oscar has squeezed out of the slackers he has by no fault of his own been dealt, I would guess Cats put up 45-50 points. Good enough to beat a flat tortilla team?
He has a good class. He’s just doing a poor job of coaching them without the normal offseason routine. All Freshman heavy teams suck ass this year. Kentucky, Duke, Michigan State, North Carolina, etc. all about to be unranked and out of the tourney.

Also, holy crap, I had no idea you were like 80 years old this whole time. I’m honestly impressed you found the internet. Good for you! Who do want to replace oscar and don’t say Underwood, because he’s not an option.

You need to read greg's twitter basketball draft, the homie 'zifried had a deep knowledge of old school cats. Respect to the homie!

I agree with you, the class is very good. Brown, Stokes, & Wade had Wes to help them out, these dudes have no one anywhere close to that.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2021, 08:12:36 PM »
💯 I was hoping Chicago Gordon would be that guy. He’s scrappy as crap, but hasn’t really transitioned well to this level.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2021, 11:56:05 AM »
Weird to bring him up since he got hurt 5 minutes into the aTm game and hasn’t played since
:adios:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2021, 12:44:11 PM »
Weird to bring him up since he got hurt 5 minutes into the aTm game and hasn’t played since
Yeah, I’m aware. I thought he’d be better this year is all I’m saying.