Author Topic: kstate vs baylor, a college basketball game  (Read 3375 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: kstate vs baylor, a college basketball game
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2021, 10:42:40 PM »
Keep the hope someone who makes me uncomfortable

i'm an optimist, i admit.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2021, 10:44:18 PM »
Yet even though we love Brad, the Illini haven't done jackshit since Weber left.

Since oscar left there K-State is 166-121 Illinois is 154-130 and he's in here flapping his gums like he has something to be happy about.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2021, 10:52:26 PM »
Yet even though we love Brad, the Illini haven't done jackshit since Weber left.

Since oscar left there K-State is 166-121 Illinois is 154-130 and he's in here flapping his gums like he has something to be happy about.

I know, I went and looked and it's been awful to very mediocre at Illinois

Offline illinibri92

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2021, 10:55:22 PM »
I completely understand I’m a troll...bla bla bla... but I tried to prepare you all of the misery that Bruth Weber will cause after sucking you n with a few glorious moments. See my post 6 yrs ago...

https://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=33947.25

Hey dickhead, we won two conference championships in six seasons. No one, literally no one, bruceites, anti-bruceites, the middle, NOFUCKINGBODY, gets to "I told you so" this.

God love ya snowwflake!  Breath the Bruth in...... cherish him.... and enjoy the rebuild that takes years after his cancer. Meanwhile I’ll enjoy what Brad Underwood will do to repair Bruths damage in Champaign 😂😂😂😂

No one thought he'd win a title in 2013
No one thought he'd win a second, not even after the end of the Kentucky sweet 16 game.
No one thought it would crater this deeply after he did win the second.
No one thought this season would be this bad even after last year.
No one thought we'd lose to a D2 school.
No one thought we'd lose a conference game by 50

Have we reached the bottom, who knows, but get all the way the eff out of here with I told you so.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2021, 11:00:52 PM »
Illinibri92, shut up.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2021, 11:03:05 PM »
Illinibri92, shut up.

At the very least the rock eater could learn how to properly use the quote function.

Offline rob mccolley

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2021, 11:32:12 PM »
Illinibri92, shut up.

Oh come now, this monosyllabic abuse doesn't merit a spot among the high-brow. You'd expect this mouth breathing on a Rough Ridin' Scout board!

goEMAW is not a place for tribal hatreds. It's a place for erudite discussion among like-minded men,  from all parts, about the putrid piece of sh¡t Bruçe Weber.

Pros: You will win two conference championships

Cons: Everything else*

* but especially having to watch
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 11:36:07 PM by rob mccolley »

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2021, 12:01:32 AM »
I honestly know nothing about Illinois bball except self/oscar/underwood have coached there. I just looked at their wikipedia page and their last conference title was in 2005 when oscar was their coach.

Sheesh! Even worse they have made ONE NCAA tourney since oscar left and it was the first year after he left with his old players. Its basketball and you are 2hrs away from Chicago, how is that even possible?!?!

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2021, 12:15:39 AM »
I honestly know nothing about Illinois bball except self/oscar/underwood have coached there. I just looked at their wikipedia page and their last conference title was in 2005 when oscar was their coach.

Sheesh! Even worse they have made ONE NCAA tourney since oscar left and it was the first year after he left with his old players. Its basketball and you are 2hrs away from Chicago, how is that even possible?!?!
Whoa, that's some crap.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2021, 12:16:22 AM »
Ok benji I’m not going to look that up to fact check you bc there is no way that’s true

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2021, 12:49:52 AM »
79-61. That's the average score of a cats b12 basketball game in 2020-21. our average is to lose by 18 points.

CAN HIS ASS
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2021, 12:57:54 AM »
Ok benji I’m not going to look that up to fact check you bc there is no way that’s true

The one NCAA tourney they made (2013) they were 8-10 in big10 games.  :horrorsurprise:

If Illinois had kept oscar how much more successful would each program have been?!?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2021, 03:33:51 AM »
:lol:

https://themercury.com/k_state_sports/everything-oscar-weber-said-after-the-largest-margin-of-defeat-in-the-history-of-k/article_f5442e88-69b7-504a-bee1-7d4d88d5efd6.html

Look, y'all will do your usual thing with him and that's fine, 9 seasons in it is what it is. The thing with him whining about the bus is ridiculous and had nothing to do with anything.

I did like his two answers, and people don't like it but the practice thing is absolutely a big deal, huge in fact. I also like that he didn't say "Yeah" to the question about how they responded to his post game speech, he's right he doesn't know until they practice and play. It doesn't matter anyway if they took it well, whatever that means, but have a shitty practice on Friday.

All that being said, this quote is the most damning indictment of oscar Weber and his status with this young team
When they get a good opportunity for their teammate, they're happy for their teammate.' We just don't do that. We've got to get better at that if we're going to have any progress.
That's unacceptable and tells me that he's lost the team, he probably knows he lost them too. It's over. It's time to go.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2021, 06:06:41 AM »
It's past time to end this thing.

It's going to be the worst back to back seasons in 7 decades.

The worst loss in K-State history tonight.   

This team has talent, but not clue and no leadership on the bench.   Everyone is dealing with Covid.