Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 62863 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Cat . . . Its amazing to watch you make things up as you go along.

#blogkaren (who is now trying to fall back on the ol "just joshin ya" shtick which is just so very pathetic even for him/her) clearly indicated that discussing and being against the genocide being committed in Gaza by Israel was anti-semetic.

Fact: There are Anti-Israel protests underway on college campuses (Columbia is shutting down on campus classes for the rest of the year  :lol: )

Fact: There are people being arrested-suspended-blocked-silenced for protesting against Israel on many of these same campuses

Fact: There are Jewish/Pro-Israel faculty being blocked from entering campuses

Fact: College campuses are bastions for #blueanon

Cure some sort of triggered nonsensical gibberish from BAC which will center around me in some weird ass way

None of that has anything to do with me.

I'm deploying #blogkaren logic . . .criticism of Israel is antisemitism per you purplewood .  I am now extending beyond that into the full circle of #blueanon strongholds on our college campuses and all the  :lol: :lol: that goes with it.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
 :confused:

I'm simply asking for you to point to the posts where I said what you are claiming I said. You owe me that kindness.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Spracne wrote
Re: Israel - Hamas peace process
« Reply #876 on: February 28, 2024, 04:10:12 PM »

I'm actually kind of surprised and impressed that dax is willing to be so antisemitic.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Spracne wrote
Re: Israel - Hamas peace process
« Reply #876 on: February 28, 2024, 04:10:12 PM »

I'm actually kind of surprised and impressed that dax is willing to be so antisemitic.

Link? When I search for that, I get only 1 result, which is this post right here.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=32510.875

On the previous page you called me a POS for pointing out that our current crap show administration was providing much of the weaponry that Israel was and is using to raze Gaza.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

On the previous page you called me a POS for pointing out that our current crap show administration was providing much of the weaponry that Israel was and is using to raze Gaza.

Oh, so the exact opposite of what I meant?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Dax, have you considered that your repeated posting of anti-semitic memes might lead one to not give you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to criticizing Isreal?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :lol: :lol:

Dude is high AF right now

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Oh, so the exact opposite of what I meant?
This is amazing to watch right here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Dax, you're clearly thinking of purplewood

Happy Passover! 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Sameach Pesach

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
The event, organized by Valley Families for Palestine

Seems like a pretty essential piece of information

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
The event, organized by Valley Families for Palestine

Seems like a pretty essential piece of information

Do they have a chapter here in Kansas?